Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: "It works for me"

Banned

this kid is a turd ... I would MUCH rather listen to somewhat retarded Jason Genova .. At least with him, I could get a laugh..

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    I'll 1 up you here....had just turned 19 5'6" 206
    Bastard! You are a genetic mutant though Uriah. You won the fucking Teen Nationals!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Bastard! You are a genetic mutant though Uriah. You won the fucking Teen Nationals!
    lol thanks Ron....man that was 3 years ago this weekend...crazy how time flies

Fuck that guy.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Bro Scientist

Optimal vs idiotic habit and ignorance

No one will understand that, or wants to. We are creatures of habit and we do often copy what we see or repeat what we have been doing. That is not always optimal. It rarely is, in fact, optimal when trying to reach any specific goal that involves physicality. We are all different, but that is of no relevance when saying that bro-science is almost always less superior than real science. My dick is bigger than BITBs but I don't bring that up into these arguments bc it wouldn't make sense, just like having an opinion of someone's words based on what they look like and not what they say. Ignorance is bliss. Type on warriors. I may even post a pic update to prove I have two working legs, not 0.
    Last edited by Kontour; July 20th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

Default I have done the same things over and over

I honestly beleive people should do before they start spouting out insults on the internet.
    My progress that disagrees with most of these guys philosophies.

Skinny one is 2006 ( around 170 lbs).................second one is late 2011 (about 245 lbs)
    Both are in my 30's (yrs old)
    I admit, I know don't know what's optimal......so I'm very sure these guys don't either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	282904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (3).JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	282905  
    Last edited by eroc613; July 20th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Bro Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by eroc613 View Post
    I honestly beleive people should do before the start spouting out insults on the internet.
    My progress that disagrees with most of these guys philosophies.

Skinny one is 2006 ( around 170 lbs).................second one is late 2011 (about 245 lbs)
    If that was done without any hormones, then I bowdown to you man. Seriously impressive, as it looks like you gained 60-70 pounds of muscle tissue. If it was done with hormones, that is still amazing but has little to do with anything that I have said or anything else for that matter.
    Do you think you would not have made those same gains if you followed the ideas in an article like this:
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...hat_you_absorb
    and
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ig_through_tut

What if you did all the same things training wise, but had a different diet or a better water intake and more sleep, etc? Do you think your gains would have been worse if you were more knowledgable from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    If that was done without any hormones, then I bowdown to you man. Seriously impressive, as it looks like you gained 60-70 pounds of muscle tissue. If it was done with hormones, that is still amazing but has little to do with anything that I have said or anything else for that matter.
    Do you think you would not have made those same gains if you followed the ideas in an article like this:
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...hat_you_absorb
    and
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ig_through_tut

What if you did all the same things training wise, but had a different diet or a better water intake and more sleep, etc? Do you think your gains would have been worse if you were more knowledgable from the start?
    Ooops the title of my post is wrong.....Mean "I have NOT done the same things over and over again.
    And I do beleive in a lot of John meadows research.

I'm assuming he applies al those principles to himself. Why isn't he in better shape then? And don't say genetics because you can have the shitiest genetics in the world and at least be lean. Additionally, his channel is called no bs bodybuilding. Does his physique look anything like a bodybuilder? No.

You that confident about your pecker? LOL I think some people here who overly scrutinize photos would disagree with you. Sorry, but Im confident all three of my legs are bigger than yours.

Eroc613, you look sick man!

Optimal vs idiotic habit and ignorance

No one will understand that, or wants to. We are creatures of habit and we do often copy what we see or repeat what we have been doing. That is not always optimal. It rarely is, in fact, optimal when trying to reach any specific goal that involves physicality. We are all different, but that is of no relevance when saying that bro-science is almost always less superior than real science. My dick is bigger than BITBs but I don't bring that up into these arguments bc it wouldn't make sense, just like having an opinion of someone's words based on what they look like and not what they say. Ignorance is bliss. Type on warriors. I may even post a pic update to prove I have two working legs, not 0.

The kid is a natural 19 year old, who has gained 100pounds in the last 2-3 years iirc. whilst eating 5-6k calories a day, and isn't exactly a fat fuck.
    He is more intelligent than most of you imbeciles here that are all hating on him.
    I'm no fan of the guy, but i can say he knows what he's talking about, he has put that information to good use and continues to do so.
    Do you expect him to look like a top natural pro or something after a few years?
    It is hilarious you are all hating on him, insecurities ? I think so.

Bro Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    You that confident about your pecker? LOL I think some people here who overly scrutinize photos would disagree with you. Sorry, but Im confident all three of my legs are bigger than yours.

Eroc613, you look sick man!
    LMAO at you getting trolled into talking about your pathetic little pecker.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonjohn View Post
    I'm assuming he applies al those principles to himself. Why isn't he in better shape then? And don't say genetics because you can have the shitiest genetics in the world and at least be lean. Additionally, his channel is called no bs bodybuilding. Does his physique look anything like a bodybuilder? No.
    i dont believe he has bad genetics at all, escpecially so bad that he cant build muscle its all his trainning principles they just dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by kentykentkent View Post
    The kid is a natural 19 year old, who has gained 100pounds in the last 2-3 years iirc. whilst eating 5-6k calories a day, and isn't exactly a fat fuck.
    He is more intelligent than most of you imbeciles here that are all hating on him.
    I'm no fan of the guy, but i can say he knows what he's talking about, he has put that information to good use and continues to do so.
    Do you expect him to look like a top natural pro or something after a few years?
    It is hilarious you are all hating on him, insecurities ? I think so.
    i dont have anything against this guy, but cmon man we all know he looks like an avergae male yet he acts like he knows it all

I respect your post...but the problem is bodybuilding doesn't seem to want to learn and progress in terms of reciprocation ...if we collectively want to improve bodybuilding...for example...why hasn't bodybuilding improved over the last thirty years in terms of morale and community/public value ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    ^^^ the problem with this kid is he thinks he knows everything. When you think you know everything you shut off your ability to learn and progress. I feel like I know a lot about nutrition, training, drugs, etc... but I'm well aware that there are people who are a lot smarter than me, so I'm always trying to learn more and better myself.

Mentzer was great but looked like a little boy next to Arnold; it's all contextual young man.....plus the kid didn't take the shit Mentzer did...so because Mentzer was philosophical plus took shit to look phenomenal his advice is more credible ?...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Talk is cheap. He needs to apply all his talking to his physique. Mike Mentzer had no issues backing up his ideas with a brick house physique.
    Last edited by bantamweightchamp2014; July 20th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

no kidding..it's like I trained for thirty years....but to get to the level of Budda in bodybuilding I must seek out a Guru........then my zen will dial me in.....self mastery here I come...
    Do you think everything Phil Heath has done to get to where he is at was the most optimal way to get there? How about other top bodybuilders? What worked for them was the only thing that could have worked? So when pros who have trained for many years eventually partner up with a knowledgable "guru" or a guy like JM and completely come in different, that has to do with self mastery? Just srs questions.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast