Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 315

Thread: "It works for me"

  1. #137
    Behemoth eroc613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Really? My first thought was that the kid looked pretty healthy. Then I thought to myself "Yeah, I'd listen to this kid." And then I pointed my finger at my computer screen and was "BOOM! That kid just OWNED you Ron Harris! He straight up owned you because you're hatin' on him!"
    You just completely mind F**ked me.
    Touché

  2. #138
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Reading is for idiots. Knowledge is a waste of time.

  3. #139
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Drugs are all that matters, that and being "beastmode"

  4. #140

    Default

    LOL

    And whose the one that takes shit personally/too serious and gets trolled?

    YOU sent me a personal message over this garbage, and now YOU responded to that baited comment. Not to mention, plenty of people her with far more experience and in the know shat on you and your little buddies clinical theories.

    This is the BEAST end of the pool. Go back to the shallow kiddie side where you belong...

  5. #141
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    LOL

    And whose the one that takes shit personally/too serious and gets trolled?

    YOU sent me a personal message over this garbage, and now YOU responded to that baited comment. Not to mention, plenty of people her with far more experience and in the know shat on you and your little buddies clinical theories.

    This is the BEAST end of the pool. Go back to the shallow kiddie side where you belong...
    A personal message inviting you to come train at the gym i go to instead of talking shit about my physique on a forum in a thread that has nothing to do with my physique. Anytime you're in Miami, PM me and come show me what "beastmode" is so I can laugh at you.

  6. #142

    Default

    beastmode is what you fail to attain. With or without drugs. Your "laughing" is only to mask your inner pain and plainly obvious physical inadequacies.

  7. #143
    Mass Monster UriahMcGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Truenutrition.com
    Posts
    6,020
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    beastmode is what you fail to attain. With or without drugs. Your "laughing" is only to mask your inner pain and plainly obvious physical inadequacies.
    ouch

  8. #144
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eroc613 View Post
    I think I may given you more credit than I should have....I feel I will lose you if explain any further. Which is why most people of a certain level of intelligence and experience tend to keep things to themselves. (It's genarally not worth the effort, to find out their comprehension level is not capable of grasping the concept) While others whom think they are of higher intelligence (that are not really even much above average), really feel a need to try to prove their intelligence.
    Good luck on your journey.
    Seems like a cop out to me. Afraid of making too much sense, are you? Can't give us too much of your knowledge? Seems like you and BITB both think you have mastered bodybuilding. I have a lot to learn, and so does everyone else who wants to get bigger than they are now. Pros don't do the exact same preps each year, they are always learning. Human beings right now are the smartest they have ever been and more technologically advanced than ever. There is a lot of info and an infinite amount of variables (exercises, diets, drugs, etc) to manipulate, and if you don't try/read about a lot of them, then you are stuck in the "I am a beast and have mastered this shit" mindset. That is pathetic, as neither of you have won the Mr. Olympia contest. Neither has won a pro contest. Neither of you are pros. Etc etc etc. Both have taken plenty of drugs and trained for many years but because others haven't abused the same drugs and made similar choices to be as "great" as you, you say they are dumb/small/etc because that's all you have as an argument. You can't actually speak about the subject matter at hand with any insight and make sense. I ADMIT I have much more to learn, and that is why I read and try out new things and not claim that everything I'm doing "works for me" or is "optimal" Some things I do may not be "new" to you, but I guarantee some of it is. But you would disregard it no matter what because of your emotions and personal bias toward a guy smaller than you, which makes no sense in almost any context, not just bodybuilding. I've received great advice from bigger and smaller guys, scientists and non-scientists.

  9. #145
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    beastmode is what you fail to attain. With or without drugs. Your "laughing" is only to mask your inner pain and plainly obvious physical inadequacies.
    See post above. I'll be laughing at your shitty health, shitty life, shitty appearance in general, and/or big muscles that can't do anything for you besides make you look/sound tougher. Do your muscles make you money? Nope. Never will either. Carry on.
    You mad that I have hair, a normal sized heart, a future with a career not involving drugs and thongs, and a better looking woman? Don't be mad.

  10. #146
    Mass Monster UriahMcGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Truenutrition.com
    Posts
    6,020
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    Seems like a cop out to me. Afraid of making too much sense, are you? Can't give us too much of your knowledge? Seems like you and BITB both think you have mastered bodybuilding. I have a lot to learn, and so does everyone else who wants to get bigger than they are now. Pros don't do the exact same preps each year, they are always learning. Human beings right now are the smartest they have ever been and more technologically advanced than ever. There is a lot of info and an infinite amount of variables (exercises, diets, drugs, etc) to manipulate, and if you don't try/read about a lot of them, then you are stuck in the "I am a beast and have mastered this shit" mindset. That is pathetic, as neither of you have won the Mr. Olympia contest. Neither has won a pro contest. Neither of you are pros. Etc etc etc. Both have taken plenty of drugs and trained for many years but because others haven't abused the same drugs and made similar choices to be as "great" as you, you say they are dumb/small/etc because that's all you have as an argument. You can't actually speak about the subject matter at hand with any insight and make sense. I ADMIT I have much more to learn, and that is why I read and try out new things and not claim that everything I'm doing "works for me" or is "optimal" Some things I do may not be "new" to you, but I guarantee some of it is. But you would disregard it no matter what because of your emotions and personal bias toward a guy smaller than you, which makes no sense in almost any context, not just bodybuilding. I've received great advice from bigger and smaller guys, scientists and non-scientists.
    there is a certain point where you can read too much and research too much...if you constantly change thing how will you know what works...something works leave it alone until it stops working

  11. #147
    Amateur Threat CHOSEN01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,607
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    A personal message inviting you to come train at the gym i go to instead of talking shit about my physique on a forum in a thread that has nothing to do with my physique. Anytime you're in Miami, PM me and come show me what "beastmode" is so I can laugh at you.
    Can you extend this to me?

    I'd love to show you how Daddy trains

  12. #148
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    there is a certain point where you can read too much and research too much...if you constantly change thing how will you know what works...something works leave it alone until it stops working
    Well, I'd say every 2-3 months if a certain bodypart has not grown or changed, you can probably manipulate something. 3 months=13 or so weeks=possibly working out a specific muscle 13-26 times...if it doesn't look any different (especially if you're on drugs), you should make an adjustment. Things like diet can always be manipulated because a macro is not a macro. You may eat 250 grams of protein a day, but you can get that protein at different times and from different sources. Everyone thinks it's so simple while they blindly disregard scientific studies on digestion, protein synthesis, TUT, etc. It baffles me. But I'll go back to the shallow end where I can stand up and not be afraid to show off what I look like, while the "beasts" have to hide in the deep end bc 99% of the humans on this Earth are disgusted by their big guts/stretch marks/horrific smell/high bf/acne/baldness etc.

  13. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kontour View Post
    See post above. I'll be laughing at your shitty health, shitty life, shitty appearance in general, and/or big muscles that can't do anything for you besides make you look/sound tougher. Do your muscles make you money? Nope. Never will either. Carry on.
    You mad that I have hair, a normal sized heart, a future with a career not involving drugs and thongs, and a better looking woman? Don't be mad.
    You are the master of assumptions. The only thing you have on me is hair. Male pattern baldness unfortunately runs in my family.

  14. #150

    Default

    you seem to have a good vocabulary beast....but you not fooling me...I call your kind Pseudo intellectual
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    beastmode is what you fail to attain. With or without drugs. Your "laughing" is only to mask your inner pain and plainly obvious physical inadequacies.

  15. #151

    Default

    This thread is LOL.. Kontour should do videos on YouTube also..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  16. #152
    Bro Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    5,532
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Night fellas. Good talk. And Dave, I will if you will have a guest appearance hitting that exact pose in your avi.

  17. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2012 View Post
    you seem to have a good vocabulary beast....but you not fooling me...I call your kind Pseudo intellectual
    Ooookaaaay.....

    Didnt know you needed a P.H.d to use the Internet.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •