Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: First Prohormone Log - Dewman/Trenavar

Fuck us!

Nice improvements. The arm/shoulder definition and lats (v-taper ) standout right away. The midsection tightened up nicely as well.

Thanks Rock... I really had a much better time doing back this go of it. I never really liked working back, but it was my favorite... and longest... day this time around. I guess it shows. You cant really see it in these pics, but my traps are much more defined and larger now as well. I would have said that I didnt lose much over the nearly 2 years I took off for injuries... but I really did... Looking at the pictures now I can see I lost a lot. Got it back now, I am heavier at this BF% than I have ever been... let's see if the Ostanish helps me keep some of this and helps me to drop another 5lbs or so during PCT.

I will be happy to add another 10lbs of muscle in my next run with the Trenazone/Halo. I want to get to and stay at 9-10% BF... I have been here at 12% before... cant ever seem to get down to 10% though... hopefully these prohormones etc will help me get there this time around. It definitely got me the edge I have been looking for... and things are always easier to push further and try longer when you can visually see the results. I am actually between pant sizes right now... 32's & 34's depending.

That is awesome! Thanks again Rock... I am just thrilled with how this went... and it looks like I am going to be one of those guys who is addicted to results....lol

can definitely tell the difference in the before and after!
    good job.
    stay on track and keep pushing yourself and you will just get better and better!
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

^^^^ This. Nice work bud.

Hey thanks guys... running Ostanish now. Taking my second day off lifting & diet today.

Back on hard for another 8 weeks tomorrow. Started Ostanish yesterday as well as Titanium XL. Doing some LiverCare as well. Besides Vit C, a Multi, & some fish oil... that is all I am taking right now.
    My chest has been sore for 3 days... either this new gym is working me a lot harder... or recovery off my run is going to suck!...lol

Just read your log Dewman! Very impressive results I must say. A serious congratulations to you!
    A clean fighter in a dirty game

Sorry I didnt see this before!
    Thank you!

Little Guy

Default First Prohormone Log Dewman/Trenavar

Looking good I am interested to see how these fit in your build. I know the feeling about getting started late I was up this fairly early this morning but house duties have to be done first. ;-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567