Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pre-Judging Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Peter McGough and Gorgeous George Farah

Default Pre-Judging Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Peter McGough and Gorgeous George Farah

sammysosa20

lol how do you confuse pj braun with rob yoeuls

That was a pretty lame wrap up. They left out a lot of people. I noticed for the super heavies, and say what you will but Nick Trajli looked pretty damn good, Akheim Williams was in shape and looked like freak, Dan Decker was good, and Gabe Moen could have been tighter but looked still looked huge and monstrous. A lot of people in the heavies looked good. PJ Braun was looking big and peeled and the best I've ever seen him, Rob Youells was in awesome shape and looks like a definite contender for the class but the two that stood out and looked pretty damn impressive were Anthony Pasquale and Rick Figoni.
    Personally I'm picking Rick Figoni for the heavies and either Max Charles or Nick Trajli in the super heavies.
    When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

I agree the wrap up did leave out a lot of good contenders especially in the light heavies division they only mentioned Darren Glenn. The first call out all looked impressive IMO. Also they kept talking about how the guys have time to fill out and adjust like they are going to be rejudged on Saturday? Did they change the judging rules? It use to only be judged on Friday..

Quote Originally Posted by sammysosa20 View Post
    lol how do you confuse pj braun with rob yoeuls
    Lol! They're both white?

I was reading their names on paper just before we started, long day kid!

We didn't need to "Disect" the entire Prejudging, we have a Play by Play Thread for that! Yes, Nick Trig was surprisingly in contention and very well put together!
    Rick Fig was awesome! We mentioned Pasquale as we as several other contenders!
    The show is Not over until Saturday night the judges can change their minds and have been known to reward guys who show up better at the Finals!

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by jam.josh View Post
    That was a pretty lame wrap up. They left out a lot of people. I noticed for the super heavies, and say what you will but Nick Trajli looked pretty damn good, Akheim Williams was in shape and looked like freak, Dan Decker was good, and Gabe Moen could have been tighter but looked still looked huge and monstrous. A lot of people in the heavies looked good. PJ Braun was looking big and peeled and the best I've ever seen him, Rob Youells was in awesome shape and looks like a definite contender for the class but the two that stood out and looked pretty damn impressive were Anthony Pasquale and Rick Figoni.
    Personally I'm picking Rick Figoni for the heavies and either Max Charles or Nick Trajli in the super heavies.
    most of those names are not good enough to be pro and that was the point
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP