Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler and Shawn Ray discuss the USAs and life with a pro card for those who earn them.

Default Jay Cutler and Shawn Ray discuss the USAs and life with a pro card for those who earn them.

I think its safe to say this man aint preppin for shit!

Yeah...doesn't look like he's doing the O.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Machin3 View Post
    Yeah...doesn't look like he's doing the O.
    Aaron Singerman announced on Access Bodybuilding that Jay will not compete at all this year.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Its sad that he will not compete this year . It will be a shitty Mr O . Phil will remain the King and the rest of them doesnt count .

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Its sad that he will not compete this year . It will be a shitty Mr O . Phil will remain the King and the rest of them doesnt count .
    whats going on with the alpha helix the supplement line ? i thoguht it was supposed to launch a couple of months ago ?

I'm from Colorado. And a Phil Heath fan but I definitely wouldn't say Kai Greene doesn't count!

I think it's obvious that he won't compete but as a fan i'm angry about it since he lied to us the whole time pfff

I say its better without Jay.

Kai , since 2009 ( at the Arnold Classic ) he didnt bring to the stage that 100 % condition , he will not be a threat to Phil . Kai looks sick doh ,but the judges want that 2009 AC condition .

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    I think it's obvious that he won't compete but as a fan i'm angry about it since he lied to us the whole time pfff
    Jay never lied to anyone ! He said that he would see how things go with the rehab and training and take it from there. If he doesn't compete this year , it just means more excitement for next year. I personally do not want to see a 90 % Jay on stage just to please a select few ......
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Quote Originally Posted by nissan200sx View Post
    Jay never lied to anyone ! He said that he would see how things go with the rehab and training and take it from there. If he doesn't compete this year , it just means more excitement for next year. I personally do not want to see a 90 % Jay on stage just to please a select few ......
    Exactly.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    You guys arent dating!!! He did lie and doesnt need to explain to anyone why he isnt competing!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Banned

Of course everyone would love to see him up there , but hes gotta make his money .. Hes gotta get 100% .. The Mr O lineup will still be stacked .. And all of you will still tune in to watch it .. That dude has been going non stop since hes been 19 years old .. Hes a 4 time champ .. He deserves to do whatever he wants ..

Why doesn't he just come out and say I'm done. He's a champ and there is absolutely no shame in retiring.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by houstonjohn View Post
    Why doesn't he just come out and say I'm done. He's a champ and there is absolutely no shame in retiring.
    maybe hes not retiring

Great interview. Cutler was spot-on with reference to the Internet. That more than anything else, imo, has changed the game.

"Back when I was a kid"
    you had to wait months to know who won shows. You never heard of a fraction of the athletes. You were in the dark completely at times. The Internet provides immediate information, photos, exposure for the competitors, promoters, sponsors, supplement companies. If you're 20, you grew up with this stuff. It was a different world.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    No, he's...

1. Runnin Shit 31 up, 4 down
    Taking care of business in a highly efficient and effective manner, often resulting in outrageous success. Not limited to any particular enterprise and can be used interchangeably when describing any activity ranging from athletic competition to armed conflict and everything in between.

Rasa: So what did you guys do yesterday?
    Carl: After I conned my prof into giving me an A in physics, I met up with Sergiy who had just gotten a badass job offer, so we took the M5 down to the club and punched hoes all night. We were strait runnin shit.
    Rasa: (sigh)
    It's going to be an awesome Olympia. Cutler will be missed but it opens things up for that one step up for another competitor. And we get to look forward to seeing who brings it against Heath -- Kai Greene, Wolf, who?

Quote Originally Posted by nissan200sx View Post
    This.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast