Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dennis Wolf, Troy Alves, PD Devers, Hany Rambod and Steve Kuclo chime in on the 2012 USAs

Default Dennis Wolf, Troy Alves, PD Devers, Hany Rambod and Steve Kuclo chime in on the 2012 USAs

Dennis Wolf if the judges actually judge the 0 on what a bodybuilding show should be judged on he will be fighting or top spot for sure,imo he has the best shape and structure of any active pro right now yes his calves are poor but every bodybuilder has floors,some more than others,Branch,Jay even Phil good luck to him at the 0.

Troy is such a humble and intelligent man. Good luck with the shows, hope to see him at the O.
    Confirm what I already know

WOLF RULES ALL!!!!!

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Troy is such a humble and intelligent man. Good luck with the shows, hope to see him at the O.

with a awesome balanced body. not a mass monster but looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    I agree totally. Great physique, as well, obviously.

VERY glad that Troy is winning shows, especially, and I'm in general more of a mass monster fan...

(I thought it a bit strange though when Shawn noted twice that Troy had won the Overall at the USA's, with no objection from Troy, who was probably just trying to keep the interview flowing. Actually it was Idrise Ward-El who won the overall in 2002, with Troy taking the 2nd Pro card awarded that year. Heck, in one of the recent vid's, I think I recall Shawn even naming Idrise as a past Overall USA winner...)

-S

Quote Originally Posted by homonunculus View Post
    I agree totally. Great physique, as well, obviously.

VERY glad that Troy is winning shows, especially, and I'm in general more of a mass monster fan...

(I thought it a bit strange though when Shawn noted twice that Troy had won the Overall at the USA's, with no objection from Troy, who was probably just trying to keep the interview flowing. Actually it was Idrise Ward-El who won the overall in 2002, with Troy taking the 2nd Pro card awarded that year. Heck, in one of the recent vid's, I think I recall Shawn even naming Idrise as a past Overall USA winner...)

-S
    I always expected more as a pro from Idrise, I always liked his physique but for some reason the judges never seemed to?
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by Ulster Neil View Post
    WOLF RULES ALL!!!!!
    Exactly. Who needs mass and balance anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    Exactly. Who needs mass and balance anyway?

Are you trying to tell me wolf has no mass????