Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Just a couple questions for you.

Do you have a favorite protein that you always enjoy eating/drinking
    Are you still shooting in the calves for growth and if so how is it working, or if not why did you stop?
    protein i buy in bulk. usually just vanilla flavored. when i drink shakes i add my own flavors so vanilla works well as a base.
    sometimes i mix my pre workout, gatorade, crystal light, fruit, all types of shit so just vanilla for me.
    i buy eas or muscletech if i am at sam's club and need some.
    sometimes i order from sites that you can mix your own.

still shooting calves and tri's but not every injection. i am rotating them with delts, glutes, calves, tris. so each gets one per week.
    rotated because felt like it was a bit much pinning them over and over. skin started feeling scarred.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    So you usually do high volume for all bodyparts. What is high volume to you, 15-20 sets? If so, how long does your workouts usually take. Im tryin to change up my routine and trying to get an idea on high volume vs low volume. Thinking bout doin high one week and lower another week
    not really. i do high volume for 2 weeks every 5-8 weeks just for rest and recovery. i guess it just depends on your definition of high volume.
    when i do high volume it is about. 30 or 40 sets, very light weight. basically all exercise would be performed like finishing exercises, 5-7 sets and 15-20 reps each with 15 second rests.
    i do this just to get blood in all muscles but not lifting heavy and giving the joints a rest.

i do one split for 5-8 weeks with 4-5 exercises per bodypart, 4 sets per bodypart, and rep ranges 12-15. short rests. 60 seconds or less.
    this split would have about 20-25 sets with rep ranges 12-15

the other split is much heavier weights with much more rest. it lasts 5-8 weeks with 4 (sometimes just 3, depends on how the joints feel) exercises per body part, 4 sets per exercise, rep ranges are 10-12 for first 3 sets, then 6-8 for last set.
    this split is 12-16 sets rep ranges 10-12 one set each exercise at 6-8 reps.

tren has me feeling pretty energized. can't sleep, no caffeine for 3 days now and i feel like i wired all damn day

dirty diet won't be happening for a while. felt like shit and gained about 1.5% bodyfat in just a few days.
    at 11% now, weight is morning 228-229, night 233-234.
    full and tight all day

hard breathing is back, ha ha.
    so is the sweating, it's gross lol. everywhere i sit and everything i touch i leave wet or puddled. gross.
    in my big boy clothes, 3xl is a must right now.

I know my test is starting to kick started to feel it a little earlier this week....and it feels amazing....not sure if the tren is kicking in yet...i mean my sleep is shitty but i don't sleep very good in the first place but i still feel great throughout the day so far.....you thinking running the tren for 9 weeks is to much?

I know my test is starting to kick started to feel it a little earlier this week....and it feels amazing....not sure if the tren is kicking in yet...i mean my sleep is shitty but i don't sleep very good in the first place but i still feel great throughout the day so far.....you thinking running the tren for 9 weeks is to much?
    9 is not too bad.
    i say just run it until the sides get bad for you or if they dont get bad then run it for 8-12 weeks

going out of town for a few days.
    will post when i get back.
    working on my meals now. will eat out 1-2 times per day. usually a breakfast and dinner. prep meals in between.

2012-10-07_13.38.54.jpg

pre workout meal.
    rice, filet, shrimp, and veggies.
    it is from a Japanese place, i ask them to use no butter or sauces. better as a post workout meal but had it pre workout today.

trip went well. sunburned pretty bad. got all my meals and supps in with no problems.
    trained back tonight and felt pretty good.
    tren is killing me on sleep. have not sleep more than 3 hours consecutively since i started it. i don't sleep well as it is but this is just crazy. friday night i laid down at 11pm and only got 39 mins of sleep, got out of bed at 430am. got in a nap for 90 mins around 6pm that day. but that is how it has been, an hour here and there but i feel fine and it is not causing any problems yet.

my sleeping sucks as well. Always has i haven't slept for more than 2 hours straight without waking....pretty sure its due to my caffeine intake throughout the day so I have no idea if my tren is whats keeping me up....but like you said i have plenty of energy to make it through my workouts so i am not worried about it....
    Just a general question...do you think the lack of sleep while on tren will inhibit the maximum gains from it? ever read and studies on it if their are any?

Glad you trip went well too

my sleeping sucks as well. Always has i haven't slept for more than 2 hours straight without waking....pretty sure its due to my caffeine intake throughout the day so I have no idea if my tren is whats keeping me up....but like you said i have plenty of energy to make it through my workouts so i am not worried about it....
    Just a general question...do you think the lack of sleep while on tren will inhibit the maximum gains from it? ever read and studies on it if their are any?

Glad you trip went well too
    well yes and no. rest is a major factor in muscle gain but in my opinion rest is different from "sleep", let's say i lay in bed from 11pm to 6am but only sleep an hour, the rest of the time i am laying there eyes closed and not doing anything so that means i am not using muscles or burning much more calories than i would be if i were actually asleep. but if you are up all night and out doing shit then it would be much worse than just laying in bed.
    so i think actual sleep would be better but i don't think i am losing much more than i would be if i were sleeping.

also i have noticed that i am getting almost zero acne since i am injecting both the tren and test eod.
    in the past i would inject test e 2 times per week and i would get some acne and have to control it or it would get bad, but this time i am injecting eod and it is making a big difference.
    may not be the same for everyone but big difference for me.

I hear ya on the sleep bud. Mine has been getting spottier recently. It is nice to wake up early, though!

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I hear ya on the sleep bud. Mine has been getting spottier recently. It is nice to wake up early, though!
    yeah i don't mind it too much. i like being up early and seeing the sunrise, getting an early start to the day etc...

tonight was shoulders (heavy) and arms (light).
    pretty good pump, not the strongest tonight. not sure why.

good meals today.
    made skillet potatoes and 6 eggs with onions, green peppers, japs, and cheese.

now eating white rice with shredded chicken, rotel tomatoes, and beans all mixed together. very good.

the post workout meal described above has 4g fat, 65g protein, and 102g carbs.

just finished legs and my post workout shake. weird this post is within a min of my postworkout post last night.

meals today:

7am- 6 eggs, 25g shake, oatmeal, and biscuits.
    940am- 12oz chicken, brown rice
    12pm- 12oz chicken, rotel tomatoes, beans, white rice
    230pm- 14oz talapia, rice
    530pm- 12oz top sirloin, sweet potato, salad
    730pm- talapia, rice. pre workout meal
    1045pm- 55g shake, 50g dextrose
    one more to go, may be a cheat meal of some kind. or chicken and salad no carb meal, with a carb cheat. not sure yet.

weight is staying about the same 230's, lost the 1.5% bodyfat i gained when i cheated several times. feeling pretty good overall.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast