Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 391

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

  1. #188

    Default

    depending on my macro's....the pudding it self is 24g and the cottage cheese is at least another 20....but a lot of times i will just use oats...grinds up nice.....last year i made an oat pie crust (didn't turn out to great) and used cottage cheese pudding and it was pretty good.

    Yea i should have specified i usually drink a protein shake after lifting and this is the my next whole meal.

  2. #189
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    oh ok that's not too bad then.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  3. #190
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    2012-10-12_22.56.12.jpg

    friday meal. no orals so i had a few beers and a glass of scotch too.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  4. #191
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    shoe 2.jpg
    shoe.jpg

    getting some new shoes specifically for training. narrowed it down to these two.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  5. #192

    Default

    Not bad.

    Reminds me of the Otomix style.

  6. #193
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    been out of town for 2 weeks now.
    had internet for the first week but not the past week.
    will update tonight or this afternoon when i get a chance.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  7. #194
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockoid View Post
    Not bad.

    Reminds me of the Otomix style.
    only 43.00 each.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  8. #195
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    been out of town for a while now and will be for a little longer.
    everything has been going really well. so far i have not yet missed a meal or workout.
    only cheated a few times and every time they were small cheats.

    i have had a good bit more time throughout the day to train so i have changed my split a bit.
    each workout begins with a warmup, in the past it was some stretching and 15min walking. i am now doing several pump/iso exercises on every body part not being trained that day. very light weight, no rest, total time is about 10min, and then 2-3 min stretching.

    current split:
    still going very heavy and 8-10 rep range for 3 sets then 6-8 reps for final set.
    chest-forearms, calves
    back-traps, abs
    legs-
    shoulders-rear delts, calves
    arms-abs
    off- if i feel like it or i just begin again with no time off.

    gear:
    positives: feeling great. energy high. strength very good.
    negatives: can't sleep, 24 days with less than 3 hours per night and counting. hot as balls!!!!!!!!

    been training at several different gyms and i always enjoy that.

    weight is in the 230's.
    body fat %: measured 2 ways and was 10.4 and 9.8, so i am saying 10% even.
    vascular as i have ever been in my life. anytime i am uncovered (no hoodie or long sleeves) people notice and comment. most comments are "gross" or "are you ok man?"

    not sure what else to say?
    weather has been amazing and that makes me happy
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  9. #196
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ActJr7UCQAAZSaL.jpg

    Happy Halloween
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  10. #197

    Default

    Great to hear.....i understand what you are saying about the non sleeping and sweating ha mine has really started to kick in....about 3rd shot in on my 2nd vial (100mg EOD).....But my strength is steadily rising Before i started my bench sets looked like this 225x12,250x10,275x6,315x3
    Just this past session I went 225x20,275x10,315x8,335x4.....I know that is not placebo....and I barely have an desire to bench for large numbers anymore hell I went a whole year without preforming flat bench presses in my routine only added them back in because my old lifting partner got back into it again.

  11. #198
    Iron Addict woodswise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    3,795
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thanks for the update bud. Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. I hate the night sweats, too!

  12. #199
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Great to hear.....i understand what you are saying about the non sleeping and sweating ha mine has really started to kick in....about 3rd shot in on my 2nd vial (100mg EOD).....But my strength is steadily rising Before i started my bench sets looked like this 225x12,250x10,275x6,315x3
    Just this past session I went 225x20,275x10,315x8,335x4.....I know that is not placebo....and I barely have an desire to bench for large numbers anymore hell I went a whole year without preforming flat bench presses in my routine only added them back in because my old lifting partner got back into it again.
    thats great man.
    people think tren is magical but really it is just a steady increase in strength and sure if you started out only benching 135lb then you could go up to 235lb and put 100lbs on your bench but when you are already benching in the high 2's and 3's then it's only going to be a small increase but at that that weight it is significant and makes a big difference by the end of cycle.
    glad to hear you like the tren.
    for me i like the tren for increasing how many reps i can do with a heavy weight and not an increase in that weight.
    400lb's one time ain't going to do shit, but 350lb 8 times will. know what i mean?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  13. #200
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Thanks for the update bud. Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. I hate the night sweats, too!
    yeah i am using 3 fans now and the a/c on 68, and the window open at night.
    and i still sweat my ass off, lol...
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  14. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    thats great man.
    people think tren is magical but really it is just a steady increase in strength and sure if you started out only benching 135lb then you could go up to 235lb and put 100lbs on your bench but when you are already benching in the high 2's and 3's then it's only going to be a small increase but at that that weight it is significant and makes a big difference by the end of cycle.
    glad to hear you like the tren.
    for me i like the tren for increasing how many reps i can do with a heavy weight and not an increase in that weight.
    400lb's one time ain't going to do shit, but 350lb 8 times will. know what i mean?

    O i know exactly what you mean I try and at least get sets of 8-10 except sometimes on my last set I just increase the weight a little and see how many i can do.

  15. #202
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    O i know exactly what you mean I try and at least get sets of 8-10 except sometimes on my last set I just increase the weight a little and see how many i can do.
    yeah i do that too. good to see how much you can lift from time to time.

    most of time people are just so concerned with how much they can lift once or twice but not how much they can do quality working sets with, and when they try out tren and other compounds that are known for strength increase they are confused to why that can't put 50-100lbs on every lift???, it's not about that man. hell sometimes on a cycle you may not even increase the weights at all but i bet you can increase the number of times you can properly lift that same weight and that's whats gonna make ya grow.

    it's been said plenty of times before but we are bodybuilders, not power lifters.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  16. #203
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    don't know if you guys are baseball fans but i am, and a detroit fan. i am actually cheering for the giants right now just because of how much i want valverde out of the rotation. detroit fan, not a valverde fan.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  17. #204
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    today was back and traps.

    workout:
    warm up, all body parts not being trained that day. 10 mins.
    stretching. 2 mins.

    back:

    close grip pulldowns- worked up to the stack.

    bent over barbell rows- went up to 315, felt good on these and they usually kill my back but not today. 315 was actually pretty easy but did not want to increase weight past that.

    wide grip pulldowns- stack.

    supersets of deadlifts (225) with straight bar pressdowns- 12 sets total, 6 of each. 15 reps per set. back pumps were brutal on the deads.

    traps:

    shrugs- 315lb, forward and behind the back. 3 sets of each. 10 reps per set. don't do much for traps, they grow too much and look weird.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •