Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

damn i make a lot of grammatical errors.
    i should proofread more.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    yeah that is fine. with the 600/400 test to tren ratio you "could" get more shutdown or sides. most will double the amount of tren they take with test.
    so 400tren/800test and so on.
    that is not saying that you will or anything just that some people do get sides or shutdown and if you are one of those people not have more test overall could increase those chances.
    some get little to no sides.

my advice for most would be this:
    start 1st cycle with test @ 500mg/week then increase 150-250mg/week with each cycle in the future. so if you have ran several cycles then you could increase the test.
    if this is one of your first few cycles then that is fine.
    but if you run it that way and you start feeling like shit or getting some shitty sides i would lower the tren or up the test.
    Haha ive done cycles before man, im just always curious about different Test/Tren combos, some people say lower test/ higher tren, some say equal amounts and some say more test.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Haha ive done cycles before man, im just always curious about different Test/Tren combos, some people say lower test/ higher tren, some say equal amounts and some say more test.
    well then, i like a lot of test. at least 750mg/week or more.
    i dont know if i could handle much more than 600mg/week of tren.

2012-08-11_14.24.20.jpg

breakfast.
    1 1/2 cup oatmeal.
    4 whole egss
    2 egg whites
    with fat free cheese
    jalapeno sausage

well then, i like a lot of test. at least 750mg/week or more.
    i dont know if i could handle much more than 600mg/week of tren.
    Ya I was just curious cause the thing lately at IML is high tren low test.

Hey bud. Looking forward to following you in this new journal. Sorry to hear about your latest car accident. Hope you are all healed.

just went through the entire bottle of my dbol and cut the capsule in half the melted the ends so they would close off so i can split the doses.
    ha ha. it sucked. felt like a line worker at a factory.
    just a few more days until i begin!!!!

sharing this medical supply company.
    good service and prices.
    box of 100 syringe and needle: $12.00
    http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators....bx-_p_124.html
    http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators....bx-_p_118.html

Last edited by treed; August 16th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.

big scare yesterday.
    i bent down to pick up some socks and both of my knees made a horrible ripping sound and about 3 hours later were both swelled up and nasty looking.
    looked about like i had 2 softballs under my skin.
    so went to the dr. today and had xrays, mri but came back as only small partial tears and no surgery needed. got the fluid drained and got a few shots. will be going back soon to make sure everything is ok.
    was so sad guys, i was afraid i was going to have to have surgery and not be able to train legs for months. but luckily it seems as though everything will be fine.

just a few more days until i begin. was going to start on the 15th, but i have decided to start monday the 20th.

big scare yesterday.
    i bent down to pick up some socks and both of my knees made a horrible ripping sound and about 3 hours later were both swelled up and nasty looking.
    so went to the dr. today and had xrays, mri but came back as only small partial tears and no surgery needed. got the fluid drained and got a few shots. will be going back soon to make sure everything is ok.
    was so sad guys, i was afraid i was going to have to have surgery and not be able to train legs for months. but luckily it seems as though everything will be fine.

just a few more days until i begin. was going to start on the 15th, but i have decided to start monday the 20th.
    That's my biggest fear is getting injury that requires surgery. I thought i fucked myself up pretty bad a couple years ago but my luck it turned out not needing surgery and was saved but still scared the shit out of me.

big scare yesterday.

That sucks the big one. Hope you heal fast bro.

it's killing me to wait to start this cycle man.
    i am still waiting because i am not quite where i need to be to start because of the wreck and my wrist is stilling bothering me a bit if i go real heavy on lifts so i am waiting a bit to see if it will heal a bit more before i begin.
    mostly because the dbol is for strength gains and i am only taking it for 4 weeks, so to not be ready physically would be a waste of the products so i am going to try and it give it a bit longer.
    right now i am hoping to begin on the 23rd.
    hope all is well by then!

I have had terrible tennis elbow for several months. Nothing was helping. Then I tried the peptide TB-500 and it helped somewhat, then I added BPC 156 and after only a week of that my tennis elbow is pretty much gone. Don't know if those would help you, bud, but they definitely helped me alot!

My wrists have always been a huge problem for me too...whenever i start making a push to increase my bench my wrist start to bother me around 350 i get a couple reps in and as soon as i set the bar back in place feels like i have a broken wrist....i just need to break down and buy a good pair of wraps...maybe they would help

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    My wrists have always been a huge problem for me too...whenever i start making a push to increase my bench my wrist start to bother me around 350 i get a couple reps in and as soon as i set the bar back in place feels like i have a broken wrist....i just need to break down and buy a good pair of wraps...maybe they would help
    yeah i get that feeling too.
    wraps are a must for me.
    i wrap in an ace bandage (both wrists), then when going heavy i wrap with wraps on top of the bandage. still hurts but when i dont wrap up; holy shit.........

7 of my 16 broken bones have been in my wrists. lol.
    i am mess man.

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I have had terrible tennis elbow for several months. Nothing was helping. Then I tried the peptide TB-500 and it helped somewhat, then I added BPC 156 and after only a week of that my tennis elbow is pretty much gone. Don't know if those would help you, bud, but they definitely helped me alot!
    ill look into.
    never took peptides.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast