Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

alright fella's cycle begins tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so fucking excited!
    i am going to try site injecting in the calves and triceps, rotating.
    i injected like that in my delts one cycle and man they blew up. i was skeptical about site injecting but it works. so i will be focusing on calves and tri's.

this cycle i am going to be very focused on calves, back thickness, chest thickness, and triceps.
    i will be doing very heavy compound movements for these bodyparts and i will add extra work for these parts. i am pretty sure that after this cycle i will be to where i want to be as far as even development, i don't like having some parts being bigger, better or dominate over others. i want even mass. i think i will accomplish this on this cycle.

i will post workout numbers after the first 2 weeks, i wont quite be back to my numbers until then. once i get back to my "on cycle numbers" i will be able to work on adding some strength and improvements on my lifts. each cycle i try to always beat my previous numbers.

i pretty sure the first few weeks i will be posting very often due to being excited, being on dbol i love the happy feeling i get from dbol, and being back on stimulants . haven't been on my stims for a while now so i will be cracked out for a while lol.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

also changed up the cycle a bit.
    was:
    testosterone enanthate 1200mg/week. weeks 1-10.
    trenbolone acetate 100mg/eod. weeks 4-10.
    methandienone 50mg/day weeks 1-4.

now:
    testosterone enanthate 1000mg/week. weeks 1-12
    trenbolone acetate 100mg/eod. weeks 4-10.
    methandienone 50-75mg/day weeks 1-4. (may also run 50-75mg/day the last 4 weeks, not sure yet)

also i may add npp and/or masteron p.
    i am not sure yet.
    if anyone has any info/advice on adding either one of these compounds please let me know.

I say throw in the masteron with your cycle. The npp and tren might raise the prolactin level a little too much. Plus I hear running tren and masteron together has a great synergy effect. I have ran masteron before and it was great for strength and aggression- can be hard on the hairline though if you are prone to it. I did not have a hard time with it however.
    Also, I noticed you used an AI (formeron) last cycle. Do you plan on running something similar or anything at all?
    Have fun with it bro! I'll be checkin in on your cycle. I am getting ready to run mine in a few weeks myself. Gettin excited as hell

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    I say throw in the masteron with your cycle. The npp and tren might raise the prolactin level a little too much. Plus I hear running tren and masteron together has a great synergy effect. I have ran masteron before and it was great for strength and aggression- can be hard on the hairline though if you are prone to it. I did not have a hard time with it however.
    Also, I noticed you used an AI (formeron) last cycle. Do you plan on running something similar or anything at all?
    Have fun with it bro! I'll be checkin in on your cycle. I am getting ready to run mine in a few weeks myself. Gettin excited as hell
    yeah i used formeron last cycle and liked it.
    i don't have any right now and i have arimidex that i need to use. so i am going to use that and next blast i will be using formeron again.

i dont have hairline problems but i am afraid of pushing it.
    i think i am just going to keep this cycle as is and wait until my next blast and i will use the npp and masteron together without the tren.

well it's officially on now fella's!!
    first pin of 250mg test e this morning along 25mg of dbol.
    as far as the dbol i think i will be using 50mg daily split in 4 doses and on heavy back and leg days i will add an extra 25mg.
    using my liquid dbol for this cycle, was planning on using the caps i have but i decided not to.
    this liquid shit is really fucking good.
    i am ready to fucking grow guys, i can just tell this is probably going to be my best cycle ever.
    just hoping for no injuries.

sounds like a good cycle. what are your stats looking like pre-cycle. lbs? bf%?

sounds like a good cycle. what are your stats looking like pre-cycle. lbs? bf%?
    this is from last cycle.
    started:
    215lb, 12.6%
    finish:
    231.4, 10.4%
    last day of my previous log:
    232.1, 12.8%

today i am at 228.6 morning weight, last night before bed i was 230.4
    i just got back to that weight in the past few days, i lost some weight because of the wreck. i wasn't able to train and didn't eat right for a while, but i started my diet again recently and training and the weight came back pretty fast.
    as far as body fat i am not sure but i would guess around 12%.
    during the first 5 weeks of this cycle i will be around 12-14% but when i start the tren i will get back to 10% or so pretty fast.
    i check my body fat with calipers so it's not incredibly accurate. i mostly just care about how i look and not what the calipers say, but i do like to check now and again.

Looking forward to watching your progress, bud.

I know previously you said that you liked propionate better, what made you go with the test e instead? Also, Do you run your shots together mon wed fri sun tues thursday repeat. or just a mwf type schedule? I didnt know if it was going to be different since the test e usually is shot on every 4 days or so? You ever thinking bout running the tren e with your longer esters?

I know previously you said that you liked propionate better, what made you go with the test e instead? Also, Do you run your shots together mon wed fri sun tues thursday repeat. or just a mwf type schedule? I didnt know if it was going to be different since the test e usually is shot on every 4 days or so? You ever thinking bout running the tren e with your longer esters?
    i didn't run the prop this time because i used all i had last cycle and i have 12 10ml vials of test e. so i just decided to use those, i probably will be getting some more prop soon and will use it with my next blast. i actually may only use test p next time and no enanthate.

i pin the test e on monday, wed, friday. i use 1.5cc and that gives me 375mg per injection, so that means i actually run 1125mg per week. the tren i won't start until day 30, but i pin it eod, so sometimes it is pinned on the same days as the test e.
    i doubt i will ever use tren e, i dont really like long esters of anything. if test p was as cheap as enanthate i would always use it. i just like short esters of everything. i feel better on them and i like pinning eod because it seems to keep your levels better. long esters are harder to keep even levels.
    everyone is different though.

used up one of my cheats today on 2 biscuit and gravy and 2 cinnamon and raisin biscuit with icing from hardees.
    brought that home and ate it with 4 whole eggs, 2 whites. and 25g protein shake.

training later tonight.
    thinking of going to watch batman at the theater tonight.
    anyone seen it?

only 2 days on the dbol and i already feel much fuller and tighter.
    feel pretty good overall.
    can't wait for the test to really kick in, and really looking forward to the strength and aggression from the tren but that is still 28 days from now.

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Looking forward to watching your progress, bud.
    me too man

i like having a log, never thought i would care about talking about it this much but i like to share with people who also care about bodybuilding. can't really talk about with family and friends, but i will give my girl credit, we been together for 6 years and she always supports me when it comes to bodybuilding. always there to listen and will train with me about 3 times a week.
    and when i get good and going on the test she's right there for me whenever i want it, gotta love that.

hell yea man, sounds like your girls a champ!

yeah she's pretty cool

so training is going ok so far.
    have not increased weight yet.
    still going high rep/low weight right now.
    will begin lifting heavy starting monday.
    condition is getting better. leaning out a bit since cleaning up the diet.
    can tell i am back on shit , sweating all the damn time again, starving, vascular, feeling good.

Good deal.....I doubled wrapped my wrists yesterday during our workout like you suggested and felt no pain really probably going to try and increase my bench weight again...can't wait till i up my dose haha

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    i didn't run the prop this time because i used all i had last cycle and i have 12 10ml vials of test e. so i just decided to use those, i probably will be getting some more prop soon and will use it with my next blast. i actually may only use test p next time and no enanthate.

i pin the test e on monday, wed, friday. i use 1.5cc and that gives me 375mg per injection, so that means i actually run 1125mg per week. the tren i won't start until day 30, but i pin it eod, so sometimes it is pinned on the same days as the test e.
    i doubt i will ever use tren e, i dont really like long esters of anything. if test p was as cheap as enanthate i would always use it. i just like short esters of everything. i feel better on them and i like pinning eod because it seems to keep your levels better. long esters are harder to keep even levels.
    everyone is different though.
    actually changed pinning schedule.
    pinning eod day now and will be throughout entire cycle.
    i pin 1.2cc of test e eod. this gives me 16.8cc every 28 days which is 4,200mg of test every 28 days.
    day 30 and on i will pin 1.2cc of test e, and 1cc of tren a eod.

it's not always right on 1.2 sometimes i go a little past and might hit 1.25 or 1.3, it's kind of hard to get it right on everytime but you know i get it real fucking close so thats pretty much what i am running.
    i know not everyone will agree but regardless of what i run i like pinning eod. i feel MUCH better when i do.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast