Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    me too man

i like having a log, never thought i would care about talking about it this much but i like to share with people who also care about bodybuilding. can't really talk about with family and friends, but i will give my girl credit, we been together for 6 years and she always supports me when it comes to bodybuilding. always there to listen and will train with me about 3 times a week.
    and when i get good and going on the test she's right there for me whenever i want it, gotta love that.
    My journal makes me happy, but not as happy as having a great companion. I know, cause I have one too . . . Congrats, bud.

so i am injecting in my calves and triceps this cycle.
    eod injections, so they will get pinned often.
    so far no real pain, i can definitely tell i pinned them but it's not as bad as everyone says.
    and i am using 22g, 1".

if they respond like my delts did when i tried this out on them..., well they will not be a weak part anymore. plus i am training them extra hard.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Very cool about pinning tris and calves. Are you rotating the location in each muscle, so you hit all the heads? If so do you keep a log where you pinned last time, so you don't forget? Or are you just pinning the largest part of the muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Very cool about pinning tris and calves. Are you rotating the location in each muscle, so you hit all the heads? If so do you keep a log where you pinned last time, so you don't forget? Or are you just pinning the largest part of the muscle?
    yeah i am rotating it around. not really keeping a log though, just relying on memory.
    so about 4 different spots on calves and 3 spots on tri's.
    i need smaller gauges, i have like 50 of these 22g, so i will use them up but a smaller gauge would be much better.

shoulders and arms tonight.
    great workout, pumps are crazy.
    almost too much but i love it.
    feeling good, pretty lean, and vascular.

had some sinus problems last couple of days but felt better today. lost my appetite those days due to all the snot i swallowed, lol.
    got in most of my meals but it wasn't easy.

jersey shore cancelled.......i guess there is a god......

jersey shore cancelled.......i guess there is a god......
    I thought the first season was funny to watch but all others after that sucked....I like hitting shoulders i want the largest "caps"...nothing looks better than huge delts and traps

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    I thought the first season was funny to watch but all others after that sucked....I like hitting shoulders i want the largest "caps"...nothing looks better than huge delts and traps
    delts and traps will make or break a physique.
    i rarely train my traps because they are almost too big and they grow very easily. i wish i could say that about my calves.....

legs tonight.
    been at a high school football game until now, and i been up since 5am.
    probably not going to be the best workout, but im going to give it what i have.

legs tonight.
    been at a high school football game until now, and i been up since 5am.
    probably not going to be the best workout, but im going to give it what i have.
    not as bad as i thought it would be, no stims this workout due to the time of the night.
    knee problems still giving me a little trouble, went to 405lb on squats but would like to go much heavier.

Hey random question, but since you post a lot of your meals on here do you have any suggestions for low fat meals that you like to make using chicken breast. I am trying to minimize the addition of direct fat sources to my meals and I am ok with my beef meals, but I am always looking for ways to make my chicken taste better. Any advice you could give as far as cooking the chicken breast to recipes would be appreciated. I hope everything goes well with your cycle. I'll be following along.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Hey random question, but since you post a lot of your meals on here do you have any suggestions for low fat meals that you like to make using chicken breast. I am trying to minimize the addition of direct fat sources to my meals and I am ok with my beef meals, but I am always looking for ways to make my chicken taste better. Any advice you could give as far as cooking the chicken breast to recipes would be appreciated. I hope everything goes well with your cycle. I'll be following along.
    I know i am not treed but i like to take chicken (already cooked)....put it in a sauce pot with Dellalo Tomato sauce (small can) Love Dellalo....couple cloves of garlic and onion...cook brown rice and once the brown rice is finished dump it in the chicken sauce mix and cook a little longer together tastes awesome to me.

If you want a lower carb option use fresh broccoli instead of rice tastes great to me too

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    holy bajesus that's a question with about a thousand answers, lol.

ill just tell you one's that i am eating this month.

-chicken spaghetti
    -chicken, rotini pasta, fat free italian dressing (this one is good cold or hot)
    -chicken, santa fe style rice
    -i mix shredded chicken with smokehouse style baked beans
    -chicken, white rice, black beans, japs, hot sauce
    -chicken salad, i use, spinach, romaine, craisins, pecans, chopped celery, mandarin oranges, fat free mozz cheese, wheat croutons, and some type of vinaigrette (i eat this when i feel like being fancy and low carb)
    -chicken salad of any kind, chk caesar, italian, oil and vin, honey mustard, ranch etc.. but use fat free dressings
    -baked chicken/ butter fly the chicken, cook 1/2 way then add low carb bbq sauce and 2-3 slices of fat free pepperjack cheese on top and cook rest of the way.
    -chicken fajitas, have to find quality tortillas and use fat free cheese and sour cream
    -baked chicken/ butter fly, cook 1/2 way, add fat free mexican style ranch, and fat free mexican fiesta blend cheese on top and cook the rest of the way. i eat this with santa fe style rice
    -chicken pizza, tons of styles, quality tortillas, i use 3 tortillas and 4oz chicken each. use reg tomato sauce, some italian herbs, fat free cheese.....
    buffalo style, i use moores buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, and ranch. no tomato sauce
    chicken caesar, caesar dressing, spinach, and parm cheese. no tomato sauce
    bbq chicken. bbq sauce, ranch, cheddar cheese. no tomato sauce
    -chicken wraps
    that's about all i can think of man.
    google that shit, tons of good one's online but a lot are over complicated.

you would be surprised how good those fucking pizzas are man. you have to cook them properly but man they are fucking gooooooooood!
    Last edited by treed; September 1st, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

LOL, I am a foodie as well. That is the hardest part of all of this for me.
    I spend a lot of time with hot peppers and things like Picante sauces or salsas as the cals are 5 cals per TBL... and usually I only need 1 or 2 TBLs... so very light in cals, lots of taste.

I rub fresh garlic on a lot of things as well... cuz let's face it... can you ever get enough garlic?...lol

I'm a foodie too -- married to a professionally trained chef. We grill the chicken breasts I eat multiple times per day and after 8 months I am still not tired of them.

Thanks to everyone who replied, especially treed. That list is awesome and I will definitely be trying those pizzas soon!

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I'm a foodie too -- married to a professionally trained chef. We grill the chicken breasts I eat multiple times per day and after 8 months I am still not tired of them.
    Being married to a chef sounds amazing. Im sure I wouldn't get sick of chicken if I had one cooking for me.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast