Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 391

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

  1. #69
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    foodie too fella's, lol.

    i do pre cook a lot of my food but i also cook fresh 2-4 times per day, it's a lot of time consumed but my tv is 20 feet from the kitchen so i just tell myself that i could sit on the couch eating pre cooked, packed crap that i ate 5 times already that day or i can get off my ass and cook and watch tv.
    i like creating stuff too, i try to just think about bodybuilder friendly foods, seasonings, etc.... and come up with something.

    well i was away for 2 days and i didn't bring my dbol
    back on it today though

    pinning tri's and calves makes them sore, yeah buddy, not unbearable but my pain perception is a bit different than most. i have taken quite a beating in my life. ha ha.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  2. #70
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Being married to a chef sounds amazing. Im sure I wouldn't get sick of chicken if I had one cooking for me.
    do you have a mullet?????????

    that's awesome if you do , lol.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  3. #71
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I'm a foodie too -- married to a professionally trained chef. We grill the chicken breasts I eat multiple times per day and after 8 months I am still not tired of them.
    what?
    you never mentioned this before man?
    that's awesome man.
    my chef friends trained me over the years, i have spent hundreds of hours in restaurant kitchens.
    even used to cook my meals at my buddies restaurant after hours about 1 time per week. a walk in, 20 foot prep tables, amazing knives, a flat top, wood fire grill, and 10 burners make for much easier food prep.
    man i miss that kitchen, he moved the restaurant to another city a few hours away.

    and your place is amazing sounding man.
    you should invite me up for a winter vacation man, lol. sounds like a great place to camp and hike etc....
    vermont is a beautiful place.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  4. #72
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    so what's in your gym bag?


    me:
    straps, wraps, ace bandages
    extra socks and a tank
    can opener
    bag of extra multi vitamins, i forget to take them at home sometimes
    bag of super bubble, this is a must while training. i buy 4lb jugs at sam's.
    bag of some extra dbol
    lifting chalk
    pain patches for my shoulder and back, don't use them all the time but on heavy back day i use them and sometimes on chest day.
    deodorant
    some guest passes for about 10 different gyms, lol. just in case i feel like training elsewhere, with a friend, or i am not going to be around my gym that day.
    ipod
    2 sets of ear buds
    tanning bed glasses
    $16.78
    some matches, ha ha. don't know why or how those are in there.
    stopwatch

    random post but i am bored, what's in your gym bags?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  5. #73
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Hey bud. Looking forward to following you in this new journal. Sorry to hear about your latest car accident. Hope you are all healed.
    just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
    i have only had one.
    my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  6. #74
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    sorry about the lack of pics so far guys. i will try to post more starting soon.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  7. #75
    Iron Addict woodswise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    3,795
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
    i have only had one.
    my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.

    Holy Shit! Sorry to hear that. You're one tough MOFO if you can survive that and do what you're doing today. Kudos bro.

  8. #76
    Iron Addict woodswise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    3,795
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    what?
    you never mentioned this before man?
    that's awesome man.
    my chef friends trained me over the years, i have spent hundreds of hours in restaurant kitchens.
    even used to cook my meals at my buddies restaurant after hours about 1 time per week. a walk in, 20 foot prep tables, amazing knives, a flat top, wood fire grill, and 10 burners make for much easier food prep.
    man i miss that kitchen, he moved the restaurant to another city a few hours away.

    and your place is amazing sounding man.
    you should invite me up for a winter vacation man, lol. sounds like a great place to camp and hike etc....
    vermont is a beautiful place.
    That's because my spouse is another man. I don't talk about it much, except with close friends. Nowadays, most people don't mind, but I remember when they did.

    Best time to visit Vermont is last week of September, first week of October, for foliage. Same with my camp, that and deer season (most of November). Would love it if you and your gal came. Camp is rough. No electricity, water or plumbing. Only a gas stove and an outhouse.

    Winter is great too, but sometimes we have a lot of snow, and sometimes very little. Camp is not set up for year round use, and after it reaches 20degrees F we can't really stay warm in there. Insulation installed this summer is sure to help a little.

  9. #77
    Iron Addict woodswise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    3,795
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    so what's in your gym bag?


    me:
    straps, wraps, ace bandages
    extra socks and a tank
    can opener
    bag of extra multi vitamins, i forget to take them at home sometimes
    bag of super bubble, this is a must while training. i buy 4lb jugs at sam's.
    bag of some extra dbol
    lifting chalk
    pain patches for my shoulder and back, don't use them all the time but on heavy back day i use them and sometimes on chest day.
    deodorant
    some guest passes for about 10 different gyms, lol. just in case i feel like training elsewhere, with a friend, or i am not going to be around my gym that day.
    ipod
    2 sets of ear buds
    tanning bed glasses
    $16.78
    some matches, ha ha. don't know why or how those are in there.
    stopwatch

    random post but i am bored, what's in your gym bags?
    My weightlifting bag: workout journal, water, elbow warmers, lifting belt and straps. Sometimes an extra shirt.

    My karate bag: tonfas; broadswords, nunchuckas, ghi, extra shirts, boxing gloves, belt, water, etc. It weighs about 50#!

  10. #78
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    That's because my spouse is another man. I don't talk about it much, except with close friends. Nowadays, most people don't mind, but I remember when they did.

    Best time to visit Vermont is last week of September, first week of October, for foliage. Same with my camp, that and deer season (most of November). Would love it if you and your gal came. Camp is rough. No electricity, water or plumbing. Only a gas stove and an outhouse.

    Winter is great too, but sometimes we have a lot of snow, and sometimes very little. Camp is not set up for year round use, and after it reaches 20degrees F we can't really stay warm in there. Insulation installed this summer is sure to help a little.
    oh that's cool man, i could give two shits about that man. to each their own, do whatever the hell makes you happy.

    yeah the fall in vermont sounds incredible.
    no electricity, water or plumbing is no problem man. i spent 3 years in the desert that way, lol. we lived on generators and that was only for equipment use not personal, shithouses just like in that movie platoon where charlie sheen is burning the piss and shit, haha, did plenty of that.
    and we ate cold pakaged meals 6 days of the week, only once per week did we go to a camp that had amenities and we get to take showers, use a phone etc.....

    wasn't like that for most, but i was in a infantry unit with 5th group and ranger bat, so we went through some shit man.
    hated it but loved my job, miss it everyday and it still fucks with me daily, i feel like a nobody now.
    but i'm a grown man so i gotta just deal with it.
    ramble, lol, i rarely ever speak of my time in so when i do i ramble
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  11. #79
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    My weightlifting bag: workout journal, water, elbow warmers, lifting belt and straps. Sometimes an extra shirt.

    My karate bag: tonfas; broadswords, nunchuckas, ghi, extra shirts, boxing gloves, belt, water, etc. It weighs about 50#!

    cool man.

    i think i tend to throw a bunch of random crap in my bag, i have to clean it out weekly.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  12. #80
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    uh oh, just talked to my girl and she wants mexican............... excuse to cheat, score!!!!!!!

    doing back tonight with some light chest, maybe the cheat will help and not hinder, although i see some puking in my future
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  13. #81
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Holy Shit! Sorry to hear that. You're one tough MOFO if you can survive that and do what you're doing today. Kudos bro.
    took me a year to walk again. when i was released from walter reed medical center after that year i was 130lb's, ha ha. i have some pics that i might post one day, i was soooooooooooooo skinny, now i am 230lb.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  14. #82
    Iron Addict woodswise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    3,795
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I am so impressed you went through all of that and are now bodybuilding, and making great progress!

    230lb at 10%bf means you are seriously muscular -- 205# LBM. Very cool, bro. That's my short term goal.

    Now I weigh 240# but am pretty fat at 18% bf, so my LBM is around 190#. My next cut, which will begin in November, I hope to get to 10% and never get much fatter than that after. I don't yet know how big I will go, but I am thinking I'll take it as far as I can over the next 5-10 years, so long as I stay healthy, knock on wood!
    Last edited by woodswise; September 4th, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

  15. #83
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I am so impressed you went through all of that and are now bodybuilding, and making great progress!

    230lb at 10%bf means you are seriously muscular -- 205# LBM. Very cool, bro. That's my short term goal.

    Now I weigh 240# but am pretty fat at 18% bf, so my LBM is around 190#. My next cut, which will begin in November, I hope to get to 10% and never get much fatter than that after. I don't yet know how big I will go, but I am thinking I'll take it as far as I can over the next 5-10 years, so long as I stay healthy, knock on wood!
    thanks man.

    my basic goal is to stay lean and grow. don't really care about weight or bf% etc... i just look in the mirror decide if i am happy with how i look, aesthetics, lean, shape, proportions, etc....
    i am very muscular compared to most i see around here, they might weigh 230, 200, 250, whatever but when they are shirtless or in a tank they carry quite a bit of fat but when i put on a tank compared to most i look like i am in contest shape and they look like they are in their 5th year of offseason, lol.
    people often say shit like, damn man what do you weigh then i tell them and they say damn i thought you were like 250 or something which makes me feel real nice but i like when people finally get the idea that weight dont really mean shit if you are carrying around 25% body fat, because at 250 and that fat to get to where i am they would really only be about 195.
    damn this post sounds really cocky, sorry do not mean it like that at all.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  16. #84
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    tonight was a great workout.
    decided not to cheat at the mexican place, i had 10oz grilled chicken, 1 cup rice, 1 cup beans, all with no oil, cheese or butter and i did not eat any cheese dip or salsa. figured the workout was more important than getting to cheat, i can cheat later.
    hurt my back a little on deads tonight, my dumbass went up in weight a little higher than i should have. but i was ok enough to finish working out but could not do t bar rows.
    will post workout.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  17. #85
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    back (heavy)

    -underhand grip pulldowns 1 warmup set and 4 working sets, got the stack for my last 2 sets 9 times and 7 times.
    -deads, 135, 225, 315, 495 (2 sets), then like an idiot i added 50lbs and hurt myself on the 6th rep.
    -seated rows 1 warmup, 4 working sets dont remember weight.
    -pulldowns front and behind 8 reps each for 16 reps total superset with straight bar pushdowns for 15 reps. did this 8 sets total all with no rest, i was sucking after that man. took me about 5 mins to get my breath back.

    chest (light)

    -free motion machine, cable fly. 3 different levels 15 reps at each position with 15 seconds rest between each for 5 sets at each position for 15 total sets 15 reps each set.
    -incline hammer strength, 2 plates per side. 8 reps wide grip, 8 reps narrow grip, and 8 reps inside grip. that is one set so 24 reps per set. did 5 sets with 30 sec rest between sets.

    the end


    felt real good today, best in a while. no wrist pain and very full and vascular with great energy.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •