Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

was sweating like i was on tren tonight. really bad, dripping off me the whole time. i was making puddles in the floor. gross but i clean up after myself.

so bad that when i was driving home i had the ac and defrost on and still had the whole car fogged up, i could feel the steam coming off of me. i had to use the wipers the whole way home just to see out the windshield.

weird thing is that i always wear sweats and a tshirt and hoodie jacket while i workout because i like to sweat and i feel better if i am hot while working out but tonight i forgot my jacket and still was sweating like crazy.
    people say shit all the time to me about me wearing my jackets and hoodie. like i dont know how the hell you stand that shit man etc... but i love being covered up and hot. i will take off my jacket at the end of my workouts to practice posing in the aerobics room but that's it.
    strange how the bigger and better looking we get, the more we cover up. i used to always wear shorts and cut offs or tanks but now i never do, and i used to wear tee's and polo's that actually fit me, but now i only have 2 pair of jeans and 2 pair of slacks that fit and i had to have those tailored, and my tee's are 2xl or 3xl depending on who makes them.
    my girl and friends laugh about and say man you work so hard to look good then you never show it, but i like it that way. i do not like showing off or looking like those guys that wear affliction, ed hardy, and ralph lauren polo's (those have like 15 inch sleeves, even the xl ones).

i was cramping up bad and my muscles were twitching tonight when i was practicing posing, . hurt so good
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Just finished reading your latest posts for some inspiration. On my way to workout now, gonna kick some butt on bench press! I know you're not an attention hound, but if you had this journal in the TJ section, you would have some great guys giving you positive feedback.

Man, I dont want to turn this into a love fest... & this is going to make me sound old... from a vet of Desert Storm, thank you for the sacrifices you made in Iraq, the parts of yourself you left behind, and for telling some of what went on with you... especially the fact that you have kept moving forward. I truly and honestly appreciate it. - Army Infantry, 11C, Air Assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman View Post
    Man, I dont want to turn this into a love fest... & this is going to make me sound old... from a vet of Desert Storm, thank you for the sacrifices you made in Iraq, the parts of yourself you left behind, and for telling some of what went on with you... especially the fact that you have kept moving forward. I truly and honestly appreciate it. - Army Infantry, 11C, Air Assault.

i was air assault too man. that was a pretty fun school, airborne was fun too. most school were nooooooooooooo fun, but those i did not mind at all.
    those slow ass runs in airborne were knee busting, ha ha. it killed me running that slow.

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Just finished reading your latest posts for some inspiration. On my way to workout now, gonna kick some butt on bench press! I know you're not an attention hound, but if you had this journal in the TJ section, you would have some great guys giving you positive feedback.
    hope you had a great workout!
    i'll think about posting there.

Out of curiosity do you use any OTC preworkouts? Sorry if you have mentioned it before just can't remember..

How many meals do you get in a day? I know you cook a lot, just wondering if you do the whole every 2-3 hour approach? I use to eat every 2-3 hours but man I just felt bloated up and full all the time. I have switched to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I get a snack in here and there if im hungry and also the pre and post workout snack/meal/protein drink whatever and man do I feel a lot better doing this and also noticed no difference in muscle size. Curious to see how others do their meal frequency cuz I actually like the concept of eat when youre hungry approach nowadays. Seems to be working fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    do you have a mullet?????????

that's awesome if you do , lol.
    Haha no, my hair was just really long all around at that point, hadn't been to the barber in several months. I've always wondered what kind of reactions I would get if I went with the mullet though.

just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
    i have only had one.
    my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.
    Being a medical student and having gone through a couple surgeries, I just wanted to say that it is obviously a testament to your strong willpower that you have managed to recover from such extensive injuries. Many people would have great difficulty walking, let alone bodybuilding after that.

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Out of curiosity do you use any OTC preworkouts? Sorry if you have mentioned it before just can't remember..
    yes i do.

right now i am using "d-stunner" by betancourt nutrition.
    it's pretty good. they are pretty much all the same. i go for a cost to serving ratio, and it has to have creatine, beta alanine, arginine, caffeine, and 3dimethylamylamine (geranium).

in the past i bought bulk wholesale ingredients and made my own.
    truenutrition.com and similar sites have ingredients.
    much cheaper that way.
    average cost of pre workout is $1.00 per serving.
    make it yourself and it's about .15 per serving. that's a 7.3 to 1 ratio. pretty good, basically get 7 1/2 servings for $1.00.

I am not gaining enough weight, so my trainer suggested I make my own weightgain shakes. He said take milk, whey protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, etc. and whip it all together and I'll have a high calorie, nutritious shake, that will get me the Kcals I need for my current bulk.

Have you ever made your own weightgain shake? Did you like it and did it work? If so, what types of ingredients did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    How many meals do you get in a day? I know you cook a lot, just wondering if you do the whole every 2-3 hour approach? I use to eat every 2-3 hours but man I just felt bloated up and full all the time. I have switched to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I get a snack in here and there if im hungry and also the pre and post workout snack/meal/protein drink whatever and man do I feel a lot better doing this and also noticed no difference in muscle size. Curious to see how others do their meal frequency cuz I actually like the concept of eat when youre hungry approach nowadays. Seems to be working fine too.
    yeah that's all fine but i would not be able to grow that way.
    i have gradually increased calories every month or so for years. i stay the same size with the same calories.
    i only feel bloated for about 20mins after eating, if it's clean it digests fast.
    you could try digestive enzymes?

my diet is clean and strict but not always time consistent. i don't always wake up or go to bed at the same time so times change but for example this is when i ate today.

5:15am: 4 egg omelet with 3 oz turkey and fat free cheddar, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 orange, 20g protein from shake.
    8am: 12oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup rice
    10:45am: 10oz sirloin, sweet pot
    1pm: (little late on this meal) same as meal 2
    4pm: shake with oats
    6:45pm: cheat, sub with chips
    9pm: will eat talapia with rice (pre workout meal)
    post workout will be shake, with dextrose, banana, oats (or maybe some pasta, probably not due to it being pretty late)
    might eat again around 2am or so, will go to bed and sleep until around 9:30am-10am

hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Haha no, my hair was just really long all around at that point, hadn't been to the barber in several months. I've always wondered what kind of reactions I would get if I went with the mullet though.
    these days so long as you do things ironically then it's ok and "cool"

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Being a medical student and having gone through a couple surgeries, I just wanted to say that it is obviously a testament to your strong willpower that you have managed to recover from such extensive injuries. Many people would have great difficulty walking, let alone bodybuilding after that.
    thanks man.
    when i was in the hospital i got real tired of hearing how i would never do this or that again, walking being one. that and pooping in a pan and having someone shower me.
    that and the opiate dependence was getting old, being on morphine and oxycontin everyday for so long gets real old man.

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    I am not gaining enough weight, so my trainer suggested I make my own weightgain shakes. He said take milk, whey protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, etc. and whip it all together and I'll have a high calorie, nutritious shake, that will get me the Kcals I need for my current bulk.

Have you ever made your own weightgain shake? Did you like it and did it work? If so, what types of ingredients did you use?
    oh hell yeah man i still do.

i would say no to the milk unless it's fat free, remember every 8oz of milk has 15g of sugar too.
    you could use rice milk, it has some good carbs in it and no fat.

i use a casein, egg, and whey protein mix. it's slower digesting.
    oatmeal.
    peanut butter, check the label. only ingredient should be peanuts or peanuts and salt. nothing else man.
    maltodextrin or i use rice milk
    sometimes i will add a tablespoon of oil too. canola or evoo.
    Last edited by treed; September 6th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

yeah that's all fine but i would not be able to grow that way.
    i have gradually increased calories every month or so for years. i stay the same size with the same calories.
    i only feel bloated for about 20mins after eating, if it's clean it digests fast.
    you could try digestive enzymes?

my diet is clean and strict but not always time consistent. i don't always wake up or go to bed at the same time so times change but for example this is when i ate today.

5:15am: 4 egg omelet with 3 oz turkey and fat free cheddar, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 orange, 20g protein from shake.
    8am: 12oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup rice
    10:45am: 10oz sirloin, sweet pot
    1pm: (little late on this meal) same as meal 2
    4pm: shake with oats
    6:45pm: cheat, sub with chips
    9pm: will eat talapia with rice (pre workout meal)
    post workout will be shake, with dextrose, banana, oats (or maybe some pasta, probably not due to it being pretty late)
    might eat again around 2am or so, will go to bed and sleep until around 9:30am-10am

hope this helps!
    when i use oats i use 1/2 and 1/2 mix of steel cut and regular oats.

1/2 cup of steel oats is 54g of carbs
    1/2 cup or reg oats is 27g of carbs

i use 1 1/2 cups so that's 117g of carbs plus the orange is 30g, so 147g total. sounds like a lot but it digests pretty well for me and i like oats and i am not carb sensitive.
    if i want to go lower that day i dont use the steel oats since they are double the carbs and they have a little fat in them, it's good fat but still.
    or i lower the serving size.

Thanks for that bud. I'm on it . . .

Can you suggest a brand of casein, egg and whey protein powder that doesn't taste like sh*t?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast