Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

when you starting the tren, week 4? you doing 100 mg eod this time around for 400mg m w f sun, or just mwf for 300 mg?

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    when you starting the tren, week 4? you doing 100 mg eod this time around for 400mg m w f sun, or just mwf for 300 mg?
    yeah i will start it once i run out of the dbol. i have about 35 days worth total of the liquid. i have only about 10 days or less left. not quite sure.
    should be around day 35-37.
    i will be pinning the tren eod day at 100mg.
    can't wait for the tren , i actually love the aggression. it's a good feeling as long as you control it well it can be put to good use when lifting. i have to use about 3 pieces of gum when training on tren or i will grind the shit out of my teeth and bite my tongue. seems like i wouldn't do that shit but i dont realize i am doing it at the time.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

2012-09-16_20.39.47.jpgpre workout meal. before cooking.
    2012-09-16_21.01.26.jpgduring cooking. fish and stir fry with orange ginger sauce.
    2012-09-16_21.09.26.jpgfinished. 85g of carbs with of rice. only carb i dont have a hard time with. any other carb over 50g or so i have a hard time, usually begin gagging, etc.. just to get it down. i can eat 100-150g rice no problem.

tonight is shoulders (heavy) and arms (light).
    this is actually my least favorite day and shoulders are my least favorite of all to train. don't really know why, just don't like them. used to, don't anymore.
    feeling really good tonight so it should be a good workout.
    going grocery shopping again tonight, lol. i think i go at least 2 times per week. don't really mind it, i like to put on my ipod and walk around for a little while before i train. will not do a 15min warmup on the treadmill on the nights i go to the grocery store.
    Last edited by treed; September 16th, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

i read a post that dewman posted about him drinking green tea and it reminded me that i had not been drinking tea the last couple of months.
    i make my own so no sugar. but i like to drink about 16oz when i eat. i have always felt like tea helps with a lot.
    i feel better when i have a glass with meals. i add. 1 pack of splenda and about 1/2 squeezed lemon.
    tastes good and good for you

I have trouble with oats....not eating them because i love doing that but digesting them is the thing....they bloat me out so bad and give me bad gas

meal looks good by the way...i would just throw everything in a bowl together and down it

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    I have trouble with oats....not eating them because i love doing that but digesting them is the thing....they bloat me out so bad and give me bad gas

meal looks good by the way...i would just throw everything in a bowl together and down it
    i do mix it sometimes, when i do i don't add anything to the rice. this time i put soy sauce on the rice so i didn't mix it. soy sauce and orange ginger really don't mix.
    oats don't bloat me to bad but they fill me out better than any other carb.
    potatoes are the hardest to eat to me. i have to eat about 3 baked potatoes to get what i want and that's a lot man. pasta is pretty easy and doesn't take much but it does bloat me.

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post

everything gives me gas, lol

legs today. i feel like watching some videos for motivation. anyone have a link or ideas for some good motivational bodybuilding videos?

Dija ever find a motivating vid? How was the workout? Bet you killed it!

Aye, treed may have watched an old vid of Tom Platz doing 225 lbs for 10 minutes. He guesstimated he got over 100 reps (despite puking).

watched a video i had saved on my youtube. it was a mixed video made by a dude who does a pretty good job, lot of ronnie in it. i'll try to remember to post a link.

did legs tonight.

quads (heavy) and hams (light)

trained with my girl tonight and that made the workout even better. i like when she is there for 2 reasons, one because i love her and she is awesome and 2 because i can go heavier than normal because after 6 years she knows exactly how to spot me the way i like.

went over 500lbs on squats tonight and got 9 quality reps and 3 reps she had to spot me.
    will try to post the workout later but not right now.

quads were really pumped tonight. so much that it felt really awkward just walking around and i tried to do a little posing at the end of the workout but couldn't because the quads were too pumped.
    going to shave soon so i can see my progress.
    starting the tren very soon, excited about that.

hell yeah man, get the vid up.. sounds like a badass workout! anxious to check those squats-good numbers

the guy in the beginning is henry rollins and i love the quote.
    also at 2:38, the song is dig by mudvayne and i have been using that song on my heavy dead set and heavy squat set for years. i do just like in the video and start my lift when he starts screaming. it's mental i know but it helps so much for me.

That video is awesome....i remember the first time i ever watched it a few years back. I was ready to move whatever weight i want (at least mentally i felt that way) Still gets me going but overall best compilation ever.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    did legs tonight.

quads (heavy) and hams (light)

trained with my girl tonight and that made the workout even better. i like when she is there for 2 reasons, one because i love her and she is awesome and 2 because i can go heavier than normal because after 6 years she knows exactly how to spot me the way i like.

went over 500lbs on squats tonight and got 9 quality reps and 3 reps she had to spot me.
    will try to post the workout later but not right now.

quads were really pumped tonight. so much that it felt really awkward just walking around and i tried to do a little posing at the end of the workout but couldn't because the quads were too pumped.
    going to shave soon so i can see my progress.
    starting the tren very soon, excited about that.

You squatted 500# for 12 reps??? F**k man that's crazy!!! Nice.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast