Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

^^^^ shit man.... 500 for 12 is sick, let alone the 9 you did on your own. nice work.

Damn, brutal squat routine!

Soon you'll pull 23 reps like the Golden Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    ^^^^ shit man.... 500 for 12 is sick, let alone the 9 you did on your own. nice work.
    thanks man. i was struggling after that set. i barely got it racked,lol.
    i think it slowed the rest of my workout down, but it was worth it.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    You squatted 500# for 12 reps??? F**k man that's crazy!!! Nice.
    thanks man. i only got 9 on my own. i usually go to 495 for my last working set on squats but i went to 505 just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockoid View Post
    Damn, brutal squat routine!

Soon you'll pull 23 reps like the Golden Eagle.

i think i would shit out my intestines

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    i think i would shit out my intestines
    lol!

more updates soon. been lazy about writing lately.
    had some alcohol today, sam adam's octoberfest came out and i had to get some. i love that shit.

2012-09-27_20.47.31.jpg

cheat meal today.
    potato soup, not too bad as far as numbers. use fat free milk, cheese, etc...
    sliced chicken breast, and turkey breast sandwich. not too bad as well.
    sandwich: use 1 slice fat free cheese. 0g fat, 4g protein. bread 20g carb, 0 sugar. chicken and turkey, 28g protein, 0g carb, 0.75g fat. fat free mayo.
    chips; salt and vinegar.

only pic i have recently, sorry

training and diet:
    been getting in scheduled meals, but have cheated each of the last 3 days.
    results from cheating; feel sluggish, lazy, and look flat
    weight; 1lb heavier after cheating 3 times in 72 hours. bodyfat, 1% higher.

workouts:
    have not beat one single lift in 4 days, and i am 100% sure this is due to the cheating. not really because of the effect of the food itself but more so because i feel lazy when i have fats or sugar.
    hit normal numbers and rep ranges but felt like i was struggling to do so.
    also, for the first time in about 3 years i felt like cutting a workout short. not due to pain, but due to laziness. not cool, just the fact of it crossing my mind made me realize even more that you are what you eat and i was a fool for going against my plan that has been in place and working for years.
    cheat if i want and i am happy with the way i look in the most unflattering light/mirror, but never do it prior to training. cheating is a reward and a reward that is only due to me after giving my all to achieve what i want by training and dieting.
    also due to the 4 cheats i had to throw away a prep meal i had; ok so it only cost 1.86 for that meal (chicken and potatoes), but i do not like to waste food in anyway.
    no waste from hunting, fishing, eating out, cooking, anything at all.
    i have a different perspective than most on this which is why i do not project my feelings on anyone about it, like if my girl doesn't eat her leftovers or we throw away food at a cookout etc..., but personally it is a big deal to me.
    2 of my best friends died in my arms over food in iraq, not a long story but bottom line is, most are insanely impoverished in iraq. about a 90%+ unemployment rate and i watched civilians who worked for us one day for food or money, send their own sons and daughters on suicide missions to kill my bothers for something as simple as 10$ or the promise that their food would not be taken from them for a week. so kind of hard to swallow throwing out something that as simple as a chicken and potato plate that cost less $2 but 5 years ago cost your best friend his life.

and again not in anyway trying to make anyone feel bad for being wasteful etc... i understand my experience is different but i write this journal to express things that i can not project on the general public.

but on a good note; i feel good now and no cheats planned anytime soon and tren starts tomorrow
    expect a lot more cursing in my journal

I hear ya on the cheat meals, I feel like shit during workout and it also makes me lose motivation as well. Its amazing how you feel when you eat clean on a consistant basis. Mentally and physically. Is your training the same split as it was or are you going to change things up when you start your tren tomorrow? Keep us posted on the workouts as well bud and keep killin it

It is good to remember the value of what we have. Thanks for the reminder you just told so well . . .

I grew up on a farm, we raised and butchered our own cows, chickens, pigs, and raised veggies in the garden and processed them when ripe. The food was amazingly fresh, but took a lot of hard work to come by so I can appreciate not wasting any. Though admittedly I have never faced the hardship you describe, and can't imagine having life so hard as that. . .

It is good to remember the value of what we have. Thanks for the reminder you just told so well . . .

I grew up on a farm, we raised and butchered our own cows, chickens, pigs, and raised veggies in the garden and processed them when ripe. The food was amazingly fresh, but took a lot of hard work to come by so I can appreciate not wasting any. Though admittedly I have never faced the hardship you describe, and can't imagine having life so hard as that. . .
    farm life makes you appreciate a lot of things.
    we still have a lot of cattle and chickens but nothing else.
    i wish i had a little land here so i could grow my own fruits and veggies but i live in the city so that's not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    I hear ya on the cheat meals, I feel like shit during workout and it also makes me lose motivation as well. Its amazing how you feel when you eat clean on a consistant basis. Mentally and physically. Is your training the same split as it was or are you going to change things up when you start your tren tomorrow? Keep us posted on the workouts as well bud and keep killin it
    the training split will change slightly same parts on same days but my rep ranges will go from 12-15 to 6-10 on my heaviest working set of each exercise.
    example:
    incline press; set 1,2,3 would be 12-15 reps with weight increasing on each set. will increase rest time between 3rd and 4th set to about 3 mins and 4th set rep range would be 6-10.

i also take out some of the machine work and isolation movements. so all 4 exercises for each body part will be compound movements and then 1 isolation finishing exercise.
    before i would generally do 3 compound movements and 2 isolation exercises per body part, now it will be 4 compounds and 1 isolation.

i will do it this way for about 5 weeks then take one week where i still train but very light and high volume. i do this to give my joints a rest. then i will go back heavy again for 5 more weeks.

My dad is still milking his own herd and he's 72. He's about to retire and sell out. He has about 500 acres. My brother has his own farm (200 acres and growing) and is milking well over 100 cows and is doing great. He works so hard, though. I am glad I left, though admittedly I miss it sometimes. I don't miss the stupid cows though, just the outdoor work and mechanical work. I just couldn't work that hard now that I have become a big softie with a desk job . . .

My dad is still milking his own herd and he's 72. He's about to retire and sell out. He has about 500 acres. My brother has his own farm (200 acres and growing) and is milking well over 100 cows and is doing great. He works so hard, though. I am glad I left, though admittedly I miss it sometimes. I don't miss the stupid cows though, just the outdoor work and mechanical work. I just couldn't work that hard now that I have become a big softie with a desk job . . .
    yeah it's a year round/7 days a week job. we usually started at 5am and would have shit to do until dark everyday. i miss it but like you would not want to do it for a living.

Just a couple questions for you.

Do you have a favorite protein that you always enjoy eating/drinking
    Are you still shooting in the calves for growth and if so how is it working, or if not why did you stop?

So you usually do high volume for all bodyparts. What is high volume to you, 15-20 sets? If so, how long does your workouts usually take. Im tryin to change up my routine and trying to get an idea on high volume vs low volume. Thinking bout doin high one week and lower another week

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast