Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2300 Here we come !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherIron View Post
    I wouldn't say that KK isn't elite in all three. A 2217lbs total (raw) def qualifies KK as elite.
    True dat, Like I said Stan and I are HUGE KK fans !! That's why we were gonna fly him out here, pay for all his exp. and give him $CASH$ on top of that. Just to clarify KK is very ELITE !!!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

It's gonna be a great meet that could all come down to the DL. Everyone always talks about Stan being number one in this lift BUT...

<p>
    let&#39;s try this again....</p>
    Last edited by claymore; August 26th, 2012 at 02:29 AM.

For some reason this shit ASS computer won't let me post the video of todays squat session ??? Maybe one of you guys will have better luck. Go to Mark Bells youtube page (supertraining 6) and it's 715 x 3 by the way the video is of our second set with that weight, we're still just focusing on speed and balance right now, Stan had an 800 no problem !!!!, but we're not gonna go there just yet...no need to. We're way ahead of schedule, talked to Ed Coan today and he agreed that just focus on form right now. I'll keep you guys updated next week or so when we travel to Sac town to lift with Mark Bell at supertraining.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    It's gonna be a great meet that could all come down to the DL. Everyone always talks about Stan being number one in this lift BUT...

I think KK is definately the stronger deadlifter for sure. Stan is awesome though too (obviously).

I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Thanks "maxamill29" Just wanted to update you guys on our training, we just got back from San Jose and would like to thank the guys over at wildirongym for letting us use there facility Saturday...thanks guys !! we really appreciate it !! We did two sets, this video was the second set with 715 x 3. Right now we're just working on speed and balance. This week we'll take off completely and then next week Stan and I will travel to Sacramento to train with Mark Bell, I'll definitely get some more videos of that workout for you guys.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Sounds fantastic, look forward to the upcoming videos.

Can you ask Stan who he thinks is going to be his biggest threat and/or who he thinks will push him the hardest on the day?

Sounds fantastic, look forward to the upcoming videos.

Can you ask Stan who he thinks is going to be his biggest threat and/or who he thinks will push him the hardest on the day?
    I'm sure Eric Lilliebridge is gonna have his game face on, but so will everybody in our crew as well. There might be some bigger pullers, but as far as bench and squat are concerned I think we'll be ok...unless you wanna count Eric "The Mutant" Spoto who will out bench everyone by at least 100lbs. !!! LOL

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Yeah, I admit I am both curious and pumped to see what Eric can do !!

Do you know what his squat & DL are like?

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    True dat, Like I said Stan and I are HUGE KK fans !! That's why we were gonna fly him out here, pay for all his exp. and give him $CASH$ on top of that. Just to clarify KK is very ELITE !!!
    Wish I could make it out there to watch that meet. That would be truly something spectacular to watch.
    Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

They should live stream this meet. I'd love to watch.

Yeah, I admit I am both curious and pumped to see what Eric can do !!

Do you know what his squat & DL are like?
    This is gonna blow your mind his squat was what he was known for back in the day !! LOL That was his best lift by far !! He had an ankle injury on a dirt bike and stopped doing squats, he plays around with 500 these days like it's nothing, but he eventually wants to start to squat again. As for his deadlift the most he's ever pulled is 675, he's starting to pull with me and Stan every now and then, but we've told him to just focus on his bench for now. Tonight he benched 695 like NOTHING !!!! he was gonna do a double but one of our buddies grabbed the bar thinking Eric was done and it caused Eric to get out of the groove, so he racked it. He was gonna hit a double !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for all the internet haters and other douchebags that have hated on Eric to see what he does come October 20th and his first meet and then again on November 3rd in Sacramento.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherIron View Post
    Wish I could make it out there to watch that meet. That would be truly something spectacular to watch.
    We'll have tons of pics and videos from the meet, I'll be sure to post them up for sure my friend !!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    They should live stream this meet. I'd love to watch.
    I'll talk with Mark and Jim this week when Stan and I are in Sacramento and find out if there gonna live stream it.

My boy hit a 695 like it was nothing last night !!!!! He had a double, but one of our friends jumped in to soon and thought he was done and grabbed the bar which threw Eric out of his groove. If I'd been there to spot him he would've definitely hit it for a double !!! But Stan and I left early to go eat.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Damn, that was the easiest 700 I've ever seen !!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast