Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2300 Here we come !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    My boy hit a 695 like it was nothing last night !!!!! He had a double, but one of our friends jumped in to soon and thought he was done and grabbed the bar which threw Eric out of his groove. If I'd been there to spot him he would've definitely hit it for a double !!! But Stan and I left early to go eat.
    just curious...what does Eric do for a living?

have to imagine that once he gets his name out there (like he will at this meet), that he will be a pretty hot commodity as far as sponsorships etc.

also curious...does/did Stan do any real estate investing outside of commercial or the apartment complex(s) he owns/owned?
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Damn, that was the easiest 700 I've ever seen !!
    How many 700's have you seen ?? LOL

Spotter

that 695 was ridiculous! im sitting here literally stunned......insane lift! that looked like a fucking warm up! double? looked like he coulda tripled that shit!!!! within 20 lbs of a world record and handling that shit like its bitch weight, unbelievable!!!! props man!!! records gonna fall!!! im a kennelly and baria fan, but what spoto can do is just not right. nobody else on the planet can bench that much weight that easy! lol

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

How many 700's have you seen ?? LOL
    None !!

Just saying he made it look easy, he could have got a double easy.

Well there's a few 700's when you get to the end of that clip of a few guys doing it. Take a look. But yeah like Jim said, it was so easy it's ridiculous. did anyone notice that he didn't touch his chest though. Not knocking it or anything cos it was incredible, but just thinking that it wouldn't pass in a competition, is all I'm saying??

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalFreak View Post
    that 695 was ridiculous! im sitting here literally stunned......insane lift! that looked like a fucking warm up! double? looked like he coulda tripled that shit!!!! within 20 lbs of a world record and handling that shit like its bitch weight, unbelievable!!!! props man!!! records gonna fall!!! im a kennelly and baria fan, but what spoto can do is just not right. nobody else on the planet can bench that much weight that easy! lol
    Couldn't agree wore. Just crazy!!!!

*More.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior View Post
    Well there's a few 700's when you get to the end of that clip of a few guys doing it. Take a look. But yeah like Jim said, it was so easy it's ridiculous. did anyone notice that he didn't touch his chest though. Not knocking it or anything cos it was incredible, but just thinking that it wouldn't pass in a competition, is all I'm saying??
    There wasn't much of a pause either, but TBH it went up so easily that I think touching his chest and adding the pause in... he's still got that pretty comfortably IMO. Plus the fact he wanted to go for another rep lol, INSANE !!

Oh yes definatley Jim. No doubt, he'll piss it mate.

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

what are the meet specifics that Eric is doing Oct 20th?
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Actually there's maybe only one other one...that russian kid. The other videos you're referring to our not RAW, there with shirts on...Eric lifts RAW. There might be only seven guys in the whole world who have ever lifted 700 or more RAW and Eric is one of them.

Here is the list of the guys that I know of:
    Scott Mendelson
    Nick Winters - R.I.P.
    Jeremy Hoornstra
    James Henderson
    Kirill Sarychev
    Ted Arcidi
    Eric Spoto

If anyone knows of anyone else...please feel free to post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    what are the meet specifics that Eric is doing Oct 20th?
    Kings of Bench

Come meet day Eric will pause it and lock it out regulation style....I PROMISE !!!!!!!

Come meet day Eric will pause it and lock it out regulation style....I PROMISE !!!!!!!
    I have absolutely no doubt of this whatsoever!!!

Actually there's maybe only one other one...that russian kid. The other videos you're referring to our not RAW, there with shirts on...Eric lifts RAW. There might be only seven guys in the whole world who have ever lifted 700 or more RAW and Eric is one of them.

Here is the list of the guys that I know of:
    Scott Mendelson
    Nick Winters - R.I.P.
    Jeremy Hoornstra
    James Henderson
    Kirill Sarychev
    Ted Arcidi
    Eric Spoto

If anyone knows of anyone else...please feel free to post it up.
    Oh right, ok. Thanks for pointing that out. didn't realise. So it's a RAW bench. OMFG, that's even more incredible then. Fuck!!!!!

We'll have tons of pics and videos from the meet, I'll be sure to post them up for sure my friend !!
    Cool, cool. I appreciate that.
    Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Oh right, ok. Thanks for pointing that out. didn't realise. So it's a RAW bench. OMFG, that's even more incredible then. Fuck!!!!!
    If you wanna be super technical, there's only two people who have ever benched 700 or more RAW by regulation standards.

1. James Henderson - 711
    2. Scott Mendelson - 715

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast