Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2300 Here we come !!!!

By the way Stan and I leave tomorrow to go train with Mark Bell, I'll have some videos of that up after Saturday for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    By the way Stan and I leave tomorrow to go train with Mark Bell, I'll have some videos of that up after Saturday for you guys.
    Can't wait to see them!!!! Thank you for doing it.

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    If you wanna be super technical, there's only two people who have ever benched 700 or more RAW by regulation standards.

1. James Henderson - 711
    2. Scott Mendelson - 715
    This is what I thought.

Look forward to the vids.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Great thread, love it.

I have a quick question and sorry if it's a dumb one. Could an official record ever officially be set outside of a meet or do they always need to be set in a competition situation?

comp.
    need the judges and (that federations) rules.

claymore - next time you see or talk to Eric ask him if he ever started an online journal. I talked to him a few times (through youtube I think) and suggested it to him. He agreed it was a good idea but I don't know if he ever did. It'd be pretty awesome to see how he progressed over a year or 2 up to a World Record (hopefully).
    If he does actually have one a link would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Great thread, love it.

I have a quick question and sorry if it's a dumb one. Could an official record ever officially be set outside of a meet or do they always need to be set in a competition situation?
    Has to be done a meet. That's why records outside a meet are called unofficial b/c they don't count. They're just gym lifts.
    Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Thanks guys. That was what I was thinking but wasn't 100% sure.

I know Lilliebridge has an online journal, that's pretty easy to find if you search for it. Would definately be interesting to have access to see what Spoto does in the gym and how he cycles his training. That would be pretty cool.

As everyone else has said, looking forward to the videos. Is Eric pretty confident in breaking the bench record?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

This was posted a few hours ago...

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    claymore - next time you see or talk to Eric ask him if he ever started an online journal. I talked to him a few times (through youtube I think) and suggested it to him. He agreed it was a good idea but I don't know if he ever did. It'd be pretty awesome to see how he progressed over a year or 2 up to a World Record (hopefully).
    If he does actually have one a link would be sweet.
    LOL Spoto ain't got no journal....I promise you that !! I'll remind him though to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Thanks guys. That was what I was thinking but wasn't 100% sure.

I know Lilliebridge has an online journal, that's pretty easy to find if you search for it. Would definately be interesting to have access to see what Spoto does in the gym and how he cycles his training. That would be pretty cool.

As everyone else has said, looking forward to the videos. Is Eric pretty confident in breaking the bench record?
    "Is Eric pretty confident in breaking the bench record?"....Extremely !!!

Just got back from Sacramento with Stan, we had a great training session Saturday!!!! Stan hit a PR with an easy 815 deadlift, also did some squats 600 with bands...600 on the bottom, 800 on the top did 2-3 sets 3reps each set extremely easy !!! Also Dan Green trained with us and had a big day as well pulled an 815 also. Thanks as always to Mark Bell and all the guys at SuperTraining!! Will be posting more vids in the following weeks for all you guys, also just found out Stan, Myself and Eric Spoto will be working out at the "ANIMAL" cage this year at the Olympia. I'll let you guys know what day we'll be there.

Thanks for the vids bro. Hope you had a good time out there!

Def looking forward to seeing the vids from this meet.
    Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

I think something worth bearing in mind as well, is that when Rhino set the record at 2,226 he was sick with a flu/cold.

Not sure if it's shown on that video, but I do remember him complaining about feeling like crap and I think he even passed on one of his attempts so he could try and save strength.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast