Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2300 Here we come !!!!

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

just silly.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Crazy stuff! I guess it's too late now but you should have sent out an invite to this guy...

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=1#post3211330

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Crazy stuff! I guess it's too late now but you should have sent out an invite to this guy...

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=1#post3211330
    We'd love to have Malanichev !!! If anybody knows him or knows how to contact him please let me know !!!!

Just wanted to give you guys another up-date, once again this friday Stan and I will be returning to Sacramento to train with Mark and the boys at "ST" We'll be squatting and it's about that time gentleman to start turning it up !!!! We had a very good chest workout last night, Spoto hit a 660 + bands (50lbs of resistance at the top) so 710 at the top, he smoked it !!!! I asked him why it came up so fast and he said " Cause I wanted that shit off of me" LOL Stan hit an easy 585. Saturday morning is "D" day I'll post the video sometime sunday or monday.

maybe claymore has a shorter vid?

i would post in NB but if i read some wanker belittle the lift because of wraps & monolift, i'll probly break my computer..
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

What can I say Stan and I just got back from Sac town and D-DAY went down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stan hit a 905 RAW Squat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan Green hit an 800 RAW squat (PR for him) everybody fed off each other, we had a great training session to say the least. Better videos will be up in the following days, but for now....ENJOY my friends.

I am super excited for this meet! It's gonna be huge, what I'd give to be in attendance.

Wait till you guys see what Stan and I filmed Eric doing tonight !! We were just playing around and shot some great footage of him, I'll post the video when it's ready.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Thanks for the clip above where Mark Bell broke it all down. Interesting to hear what he had to say, and some really neat tips in there as well for anyone that wants to squat bigger and better.

Look forward to vid, good to see that Dan's going really well right now as well. Some massive numbers coming out !!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Lilliebridge can't be counted out though, he's putting up some massive numbers in training...

This is going to be a great meet, Beast Vs Rhino

More footage of our workout...

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

is that you in the USC shirt?
    the 0-600 was pretty ridiculous, but I like all the sets up to 705 better. Knowing how strong Stan is and then watching Big E make the jumps he does is just crazy.
    I assume he is going to back down a bit next week to rest for the Oct meet?
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

I always thought Stan was one of the better benchers, but amazing how Eric just blows him away. It's quite ridiculous when you actually break down what's being pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    I always thought Stan was one of the better benchers, but amazing how Eric just blows him away. It's quite ridiculous when you actually break down what's being pressed.
    "It's quite ridiculous when you actually break down what's being pressed." it's quite depressing !! LOL

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast