Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Mr. Coleman...it is great to have a 8 x Mr. Olympia here answering questions.........As a police officer did anyone ever give you crap for being Mr. Olympia considering the type of job you had in public ? ...and I'm asking that question with all due respect.....I remember someone asking Lee Haney that same type of question back in his heyday because he was big into the church even during his Olympia reign ...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    I got tons of stuff.. I'll post them soon but adina wants it in another sectiin
    Thanks Ronnie, can not wait.

Yb

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Awesome aye, not wanting to sound like either a teenager or an ass-kisser but this kind of interraction is priceless.

I just hope Ron sticks around, some Pro's post on here for a while and then just disappear never to be seen again. Yates comes to mind there lol. But saying that, I know some people aren't into the internet and all this technology stuff and that's fine.
    All those pro-sub forums that are never used or updated should be closed. Whats the point of having em.

Dedicated Noob

Big Ron we've all seen that picture in december 1989, where you are 215lbs. I know that's long ago in time, but do you remember how much time you worked out there and were you drug free on that picture. I really want to know, you look great there. Haha and the story with Kevin with the wine/vodka is hilarious :P

Thanks bro .. Hes got talent. Change your pic
    lol epic.

Just wanted to say Ron, you are the reason as to why i am in love with this sport and have been doing it for the last 4 years. So thank you for everything, you sir are a living legend!

I have a question if i may.... what are your thoughts on Dorian Yates training? I.e very low volume (1 work set), but very high intensity. I noticed in all your dvd's you preferred volume, but i am curious to know your thoughts about it.

Nobody

wow.

Banned

Words can't describe... I'm super grateful for my life and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it
    Thank you for replying, your videos are so inspirational to me

Banned

Ronnie I know you are a cop and sometimes you have to beat people up, did your muscles and strength helped you capture the criminals?

Banned

I have a cup of red wine everyday before I go to sleep, it's good for my heart

Ronnie, were you really natural when you turned pro? Sorry if I stepped over the line asking this...

Ron, your absolutely incredible bro. What a personality. Hope the supplement line gets massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Ronnie I know you are a cop and sometimes you have to beat people up, did your muscles and strength helped you capture the criminals?
    That's a clown question bro..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by mackdaddy567 View Post
    Thanks so much Ron, means a lot to me, I'm a big fan, you got me into bodybuilding. That 2003 look you brought was the best physique to ever grace the stage. I saw a video of you in singapore in 2010 and you were ripped and big. I think looking like that you can do some damage at a masers show. Hope to see you back up there Big Ron. You'll always be the greatest in my eyes!
    Thanks bro.. And trust me I want to get back up there too

Awesome aye, not wanting to sound like either a teenager or an ass-kisser but this kind of interraction is priceless.

I just hope Ron sticks around, some Pro's post on here for a while and then just disappear never to be seen again. Yates comes to mind there lol. But saying that, I know some people aren't into the internet and all this technology stuff and that's fine.
    Im not going anyway bro.. What a lot of people don't know is I keep up with my twitter account and emails daily... I answer all questions

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2012 View Post
    Mr. Coleman...it is great to have a 8 x Mr. Olympia here answering questions.........As a police officer did anyone ever give you crap for being Mr. Olympia considering the type of job you had in public ? ...and I'm asking that question with all due respect.....I remember someone asking Lee Haney that same type of question back in his heyday because he was big into the church even during his Olympia reign ...Thank you

Not at all. Well certainly not to my face...they gave me tons of support

Hell yeah buddy!!!

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast