Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Rick View Post
    Big Ron we've all seen that picture in december 1989, where you are 215lbs. I know that's long ago in time, but do you remember how much time you worked out there and were you drug free on that picture. I really want to know, you look great there. Haha and the story with Kevin with the wine/vodka is hilarious :P
    Thanks bro. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Just wanted to say Ron, you are the reason as to why i am in love with this sport and have been doing it for the last 4 years. So thank you for everything, you sir are a living legend!

I have a question if i may.... what are your thoughts on Dorian Yates training? I.e very low volume (1 work set), but very high intensity. I noticed in all your dvd's you preferred volume, but i am curious to know your thoughts about it.
    Thanks for your kind words... To be honest I don't know a whole lot about it but it comes down to what works for your body. I say try it all for 6 weeks and take notes. Don't be surprised if its a combo of the styles either

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Ronnie I know you are a cop and sometimes you have to beat people up, did your muscles and strength helped you capture the criminals?
    actually kept me from having to get physical. Nobody wants to mess with a big black dude... Made my job easier

Quote Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    Ronnie, were you really natural when you turned pro? Sorry if I stepped over the line asking this...
    Don't be sorry. It was a tested show.. I passed and won..

Quote Originally Posted by paul496 View Post
    Ron, your absolutely incredible bro. What a personality. Hope the supplement line gets massive.
    Thanks bro.. So far so good... Id like to think we are doing the right things and I have a great team,

What's up Big Ron! Hope the launch with GNC goes well. Samples you gave us at the workout weekend were great so no doubt it'll be a huge success for you. Hope the family is doing well.

Brian

Myo-Blitz is incredible...

Trust me, I've designed 3 supplement ranges myself and I'm telling you it is VERY good!!!

Hey Ronnie. What show would you say was your all time best?
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    Don't be sorry. It was a tested show.. I passed and won..
    Ronnie what was your measurements at the peak of you being natural? Weight, arm size, body fat% etc. Hope this is an acceptable question to ask.

Also thanks for answering my question in regards to Dorian Yates training. I have been training that style for the past 1.5 years but as a natural i am not sure if it is the best method of training. Guess i will try out volume training and see if i respond better. Thanks <3.

yeah right, since when did ronnie start writing like a white 'bro'
    LMAO

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thick mik View Post
    yeah right, since when did ronnie start writing like a white 'bro'
    LMAO
    this and the original story with Levrone at the 1997 Russian grand prix is that they drank a cup of black coffee with a shot of Vodka to get ripped for the day after, NOT a few glasses of wine...you can read it in the interview with Ron in the new MD..
    Last edited by Lorenzo Marinčić; September 10th, 2012 at 06:48 AM.

youngitalianstallion

hey ronnie what do you think of the new upcoming pro Antoine Vaillant?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    actually kept me from having to get physical. Nobody wants to mess with a big black dude... Made my job easier
    these criminals were smart

Has your appetite changed now that you don't compete? Are your favorite foods still the same? What IS your favorite food?

Quote Originally Posted by big country View Post
    What's up Big Ron! Hope the launch with GNC goes well. Samples you gave us at the workout weekend were great so no doubt it'll be a huge success for you. Hope the family is doing well.

Brian
    Thanks bro. I appreciate the support.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Relz View Post
    Hey Ronnie. What show would you say was your all time best?
    01 or 04... I got some precontest pics I'll share. I have to scan them because it isn't on a card

Quote Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Ronnie what was your measurements at the peak of you being natural? Weight, arm size, body fat% etc. Hope this is an acceptable question to ask.
    Also thanks for answering my question in regards to Dorian Yates training. I have been training that style for the past 1.5 years but as a natural i am not sure if it is the best method of training. Guess i will try out volume training and see if i respond better. Thanks <3.
    Between 225-240.. Always been below 5%. Not sure on arms though.. Try something different. Pay attention to how your body responds

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast