Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by thick mik View Post
    yeah right, since when did ronnie start writing like a white 'bro'
    LMAO
    Wtf does that mean? Black people write a certain way? You may not know this but I wrote for my college news paper. So maybe that's where I learned how to write like a white bro. Ron warned me about this

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    hey ronnie what do you think of the new upcoming pro Antoine Vaillant?
    Don't know much post a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Squat View Post
    Has your appetite changed now that you don't compete? Are your favorite foods still the same? What IS your favorite food?
    Slowed down a lot after surgery but it's back to normal now. Still eat the same things... Keeping it simple

Muscle Head

Can You tell me how high was ur carbs during your off season please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    01 or 04... I got some precontest pics I'll share. I have to scan them because it isn't on a card

Did you mean the 01 arnold or the 03 olympia? Because those years you were off the charts.

Between 225-240.. Always been below 5%. Not sure on arms though.. Try something different. Pay attention to how your body responds
    Holy crap! People after numerous cycles would be lucky to achieve those stats, let alone as a natural haha! You seriously are the G.O.A.T!

With your training Ron, any reason why you never did reverse pyramid training as opposed to traditional pyramidding? (i.e your first work set is your heaviest and then you drop the weight and increase reps for the remaining sets).

Banned

Slowed down a lot after surgery but it's back to normal now. Still eat the same things... Keeping it simple
    Ron, it's a gift that your here on MD posting. I don't want the few sour apples to spoil it for the rest of us. I love reading your posts.

Hope your Monday went well and your week goes awesome.

Nobody

Hey Big Ron. I registered just to pay respect to you. You're a huge inspiration to me. Back in '03, I saw you on the cover of a bodybuilding magazine a few weeks out from the Olympia. It listed you at 296 and had pics of you squatting 800+ lbs. After you retired, I pretty much stopped following bodybuilding but I never stopped lifting. You are the greatest of all-time and, along with Sergio Oliva, are my favorite bodybuilder. Thanks for the inspiration.

Will you be making any appearances at any supplement stores in Boston?

youngitalianstallion

Don't know much post a pic.

Hi Ronnie,

Just wanted to ask you if you will be in Prague later this year (27th October) for EVL's Prague Pro. There's going to be EXPO too.

Your supplement company is pretty popular in Czech Republic and many people buy your protein powder also because it's best tasting protein powder on the market. I think it would be even better if you could promote your company in Prague.

Wtf does that mean? Black people write a certain way? You may not know this but I wrote for my college news paper. So maybe that's where I learned how to write like a white bro. Ron warned me about this
    you're not ron imposter...
    movind along

Banned

Ronnie your chest was beyond huge, I mean massive. What advice would you give to those pros of today whose chests are lagging WAY behind?

Quote Originally Posted by destinywin View Post
    Ron, it's a gift that your here on MD posting. I don't want the few sour apples to spoil it for the rest of us. I love reading your posts.
    Yeah Ron, dont worry about any trolls or attention seekers. In forum with 100,000+ members, its almost impossible not to have a few sour apples. Keep posting! Its an honor.

Ron,

do you still squat & deadlift heavy most days????
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

I hear your name used on occasion to compare some of the new talent. To compare similarities and potential. Is there anybody out there who you think could come close to what you projected in your prime? Mass, lines, condition, width, back!, etc.

I'll admit that I thought the same thing. I've never heard you say 'bro' in any of your videos or interviews. Lots of rumors of ghost writers around these parts. I also never imagined you using capital letters and perfect punctuation, but I guess since you wrote for a college paper it holds water. Not trying to be disrespectful, if it is you writing I look forward to what you have to say.
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Usually when someone is over-using Ebonics, it's a white suburban teenage kid who wishes he was black.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast