Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Yeah BUDDY

way to represent ron!!!yblwb

Quote Originally Posted by Noise View Post
    Ronnie, to be the all time best at what you do AND to have the biggest heart, someone people all over the world feel like they know and love...40 more years of Roonie videos with your changing ways of training as the years go by and doing the thing you do better then anybody; showing that its all about somthing more then BB just by being you. Thank you for everything and God bless.
    thanks for the kind words. I can't say it enough... Thank you to all my fans.. truly made my life wonderful

Heisenberg.

ronnie 2 words,masters olympia?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg. View Post
    ronnie 2 words,masters olympia?
    Im sure people are tired of me saying I want to compete but the truth is I keep getting hurt. Ive been thru some big procedures in the last year and I'm finally recovering. Will I recover enough to compete at the masters O? I don't know but Ill get my ass on that stage if I'm healthy enough. thats a promise.

Dedicated Noob

Big Ronnie, you've propably asked this alot of times, but here it goes again.. Do you think you should have won in 2006 and why?Aswell i've always laughed at people who say Flex's oiled body should have won in 1999. Easiest Mr. Olympia win for you. Also what do you think on Dorian's thoughts that in his prime he can take take you? I think it's laughable, because i think even Kevin will beat Dorian in his prime.. Thanks for the inspiration through the years big Ron, its people like you,Arnold and Levrone who've inspired me through the years to change my body. You're the best bodybuilder ever.
    Ain't nothin' but a peanut.
    Last edited by Big_Rick; September 7th, 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Saw you in London in 2004!
    I saw him in NZ around that time—there was a bunch of other pros there, too, but standing close to them all backstage, Ronnie stood out as being surreally big. At risk of sounding overly fan-boyish, in my opinion he's got the most impressive physique we've seen up till this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    damn dude... thanks for the compliment.. but I'm a little confused on the you haunting me
    haha I was just playin, that last part was from family guy
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Banned

Ronnie you are the best bodybuilder of all time, how does it feel to live with that kind of legacy?

Its no secret, Ive always liked Flex. Good lines, full round muscle belly and small joints.
    Big Ron! Flex Wheeler>Phil Heath and Kevin Levrone
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

When people see you in public that don't know who you are, what do they say to you? Like, what type of reactions do you get walking down the street?

Lol I'm loving some of these answers from Ronnie.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

You can tell this is not someone else posting - Ronnie has his own very unique 'voice!'
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ronnie, could you detail the injuries you have had over the last few years and the surgeries and treatments you have had to go through to recover. P.S. love all your videos and would like to see "The Unbelievable" on Blu ray as well as the others as your condition was great and the extra detail would be a treat.

You can tell this is not someone else posting - Ronnie has his own very unique 'voice!'
    Thats for sure lol. Def seems like a great guy to just shoot the shit and just chill. I feel like Ronnie indulges in the greenery but i could be wrong lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Yeah Buddaaaaaay!! Legendary homie! Question, if you were stranded on an island and you could only perform one lift,
    what would that lift be, and why? Assume that you would be provided the necessary equipment.
    Real men deadlift.

Freak of Nature

my favorite reply so far was "oh yea"

not amazed but having a whole lot of fun... Its like when a basketball player dunks on someone... Just feels good.
    we were always friendly. but its not like he was one of my boys
    I enjoyed these 2
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast