Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Thats for sure lol. Def seems like a great guy to just shoot the shit and just chill. I feel like Ronnie indulges in the greenery but i could be wrong lol.
    Told me he's never taken even one hit of weed. What kind of pro athlete is he?!?!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I let someone borrow this hoodie years ago and never got it back, dammit!

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    way to represent ron!!!yblwb
    u know u enjoy bodybuilding too much when you know what that means lol

ronnie, greetings from UK, i like how you power trained with heavy squats and deadlifts, did you do low reps week after week on these? or mainly 10 rep sets... throughout the year? was the heavy 800lb deadlift just for the video and did you normally train deadlifts with high reps otherwise year round throughout your olympia year....

what do you say to people who say squats and deadlifts build a fat ass lol

Banned

Did you not know your father?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

If you could go back to the mid 90's and do it all again, is there anything you would do differently?

250238_10151071994098720_1985156625_n.jpg

Thanks for being one of my main motivations to try and lift heavy, that's still one of my favourite DVD's. Cheers, all the best for the future and congrats on your supplement line as well. If it happens I look forward to the day you get back onstage

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Seriously, reading Ron's replies makes this one of the best threads on here. It's been a long time coming !!

Its amazing to have the 8-time Mr Olympia posting here. MD rules.
    Last edited by Portillo.; September 7th, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Ron I've always wondered, did you really write this reply or was it photoshopped? lmfao. This has been floating around the internet for years. What a legend.

‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

^^^ Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Rick View Post
    Big Ronnie, you've propably asked this alot of times, but here it goes again.. Do you think you should have won in 2006 and why?Aswell i've always laughed at people who say Flex's oiled body should have won in 1999. Easiest Mr. Olympia win for you. Also what do you think on Dorian's thoughts that in his prime he can take take you? I think it's laughable, because i think even Kevin will beat Dorian in his prime.. Thanks for the inspiration through the years big Ron, its people like you,Arnold and Levrone who've inspired me through the years to change my body. You're the best bodybuilder ever.
    Ain't nothin' but a peanut.
    Of course I think I should have won. To beat the champ (8x) you have to kock him out and i personally dont think that happened.. But you have to win and lose with grace and I certainly don't lose sleep over it. Dorian was a great bodybuilder but the bottom line is neither of us competed against each other in our prime so who knows.. It all a matter of opinion. Thanks for the kind words... Yb

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Ronnie you are the best bodybuilder of all time, how does it feel to live with that kind of legacy?
    Words can't describe... I'm super grateful for my life and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it

Quote Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    When people see you in public that don't know who you are, what do they say to you? Like, what type of reactions do you get walking down the street?
    Funny you say that cause people always go: omg it's Gary Coleman! Other than that I'm use to the stares. Huge black dudes will do that to you

Quote Originally Posted by mcmaz View Post
    Ronnie, could you detail the injuries you have had over the last few years and the surgeries and treatments you have had to go through to recover. P.S. love all your videos and would like to see "The Unbelievable" on Blu ray as well as the others as your condition was great and the extra detail would be a treat.
    Man if you want details it's going to that more than a few sentences. Basically my injuries are all concentrated in my spine. Started with my lower back which was compressed and bulging and then it eventually moved up to my neck. Nerves got punched off and muscles atrophied. Once the nerves are relieved it takes about a year for the muscle to regenerate... Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Thats for sure lol. Def seems like a great guy to just shoot the shit and just chill. I feel like Ronnie indulges in the greenery but i could be wrong lol.
    No way dude. Never touched it. You may not know but I was a cop

Quote Originally Posted by TexBull View Post
    Yeah Buddaaaaaay!! Legendary homie! Question, if you were stranded on an island and you could only perform one lift,
    what would that lift be, and why? Assume that you would be provided the necessary equipment.
    Thats a tease. I wouldn't even bother! Maybe curls cause that's what I did as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    ronnie, greetings from UK, i like how you power trained with heavy squats and deadlifts, did you do low reps week after week on these? or mainly 10 rep sets... throughout the year? was the heavy 800lb deadlift just for the video and did you normally train deadlifts with high reps otherwise year round throughout your olympia year....

what do you say to people who say squats and deadlifts build a fat ass lol
    Heavy 365 a year baby... Most of those vids are right before competition

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast