Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Did you not know your father?
    I know him... Wasn't around but I know him

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    If you could go back to the mid 90's and do it all again, is there anything you would do differently?

Attachment 286352

Thanks for being one of my main motivations to try and lift heavy, that's still one of my favourite DVD's. Cheers, all the best for the future and congrats on your supplement line as well. If it happens I look forward to the day you get back onstage
    Thanks... And hell no. I won 8 mr olympias

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Seriously, reading Ron's replies makes this one of the best threads on here. It's been a long time coming !!
    Yblwb

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
    Ron I've always wondered, did you really write this reply or was it photoshopped? lmfao. This has been floating around the internet for years. What a legend.

Hell no... First I'm educated second I never tried it

ronnie ever think the saying "yeah buddy" would be so big all over.. i hear people on tv shows now saying it. thats awsome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    Hell no... First I'm educated second I never tried it
    Didn't mean it as an insult big ron. I and many others just found the picture funny. Just wanted to know if you might have wrote it as a joke or to troll someone who was clearly ignorant lol.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Didn't mean it as an insult big ron. I and many others just found the picture funny. Just wanted to know if you might have wrote it as a joke or to troll someone who was clearly ignorant lol.
    Failed troll attempt.. come on man, it's the GREAT Ronnie Coleman, not Evan Centopani, or Jeff Long bro.. we talking 8x Mr. O. Don't do that shit again, bro.

Respect the KING..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Ronnie could you post some pictures of you from the 2003 olympia from your own personal collection? That year you looked crazy and got me interested in bodybuilding. It would be great to see some pre contest photos for that show or some from the stage. They are hard to come by. I bought an old flex mag off ebay just to see some shots of you from that show.

Hi Big Ron, see you in Jakarta in November, you will be there, won't you? i want you to sign my MD magz just like in ur avi
    Greetz from Indonesian fans

Banned

Ronnie - how did you know when to change it up?
    Did you always just do the same split .. something like Monday chest.. Tuesday back.. wednesday rest.. thursday friday saturday etc? Also I know you stuck to the big exercises.. but did you ever hit plateus? I'm just curious because I'm constantly trying to change it up.. drop sets.. forced reps.. high volume.. but sticking to the main type of program (5 x 5) that makes me grow.. I'm just wondering if hitting heavy bench and heavy deads on your chest back days ever caused you to stall progress wise.

Also.. did you enjoy the routine of waking up.. getting in the cardio.. then eating.. going to lift.. and then going to work? I know you said that was your routine for something like 12-14 years...

Also do you think being a police man facilitated your lifting? It would seem like a big benefit to knowing during your workout that after this your going to have to go into the police station and put people in line.. so why not getting a big pump going and get psyched up.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Failed troll attempt.. come on man, it's the GREAT Ronnie Coleman, not Evan Centopani, or Jeff Long bro.. we talking 8x Mr. O. Don't do that shit again, bro.

Respect the KING..
    Sorry mom but I wasn't trolling. That pic has been around the internet for ages, I didn't create it. I was asking a legitimate question which was not directed towards you. Now you can move along, as you're clearly not a mod. I also stated that I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It was a funny pic to most people who've seen it.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Really cool to see you post here Ron! definitely a legend.
    just wanted to say that you are probably the best bodybuilder ever and a cool down to earth guy too , I don't see "another" Coleman in the near future.

what do you think about Cedric Mcmillan? does he have the chance to became Mr O'?

Big Ron, what does your car collection consist of these days? You had some nice rides in the bfto videos.

Sorry mom but I wasn't trolling. That pic has been around the internet for ages, I didn't create it. I was asking a legitimate question which was not directed towards you. Now you can move along, as you're clearly not a mod. I also stated that I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It was a funny pic to most people who've seen it.
    As if Ronnie would type 'dat dere?'

Plus he had never been with Muscletech.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

It would be great if you have pictures Ronnie, something that until now has never been seen before

Yblwb
    Last edited by milestrong; September 8th, 2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Delete

Quote Originally Posted by mackdaddy567 View Post
    Ronnie could you post some pictures of you from the 2003 olympia from your own personal collection? That year you looked crazy and got me interested in bodybuilding. It would be great to see some pre contest photos for that show or some from the stage. They are hard to come by. I bought an old flex mag off ebay just to see some shots of you from that show.

It would be great if you have pictures Ronnie, something that until now has never been seen before

Yblwb

Banned

How long did you play Football for? And why no college ball? Don't tell me you cheer for the Texans?

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast