Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Testosterone and Growth Hormone Boosters?

Default Best Testosterone and Growth Hormone Boosters?

Hello,
    I am wondering what Testosterone and Growth Hormone Boosters are most effective. Each different booster has different stuff in it. Are there any boosters specifically good for beginner bodybuilders? I am using Anabolic Freak right now in my first month on it.
    Thank you,
    Chris

Testosterone and growth hormone work well

I am looking for products I can purchase in a supplement store.

I'm using Anabolic Freak as well. I'm wondering if it can be stacked with TEST from usplabs.

EFX has a great test booster called Test Charge. Been using for over 2 years with great results every time.
    AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

save your money until you're ready to jump into the deep end of the pool. but someone I know used GHRP-6 and really liked it, I GUESS you could consider that a GH booster. I don't think you would find anything better than that.
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Heisenberg.

Allmax Testo Fx works very well,i even used it as a pct once

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...fx-loaded.html

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    Testosterone and growth hormone work well
    this ^^^^^
    YEAH BUDDY !

Dedicated Noob

natural boosters don't work if ur young

Dedicated Noob

Anabolic freak provide your body with a clinically-researched dose of D-Aspartic Acid and natural testosterone production. It also helps to increase muscle mass , boost energy levels, or increase your libido

OTC test and GH boosters do not work at all.

I remember D-Aspartic Acid coming out and it was supposed to be the next big thing in natural supplements. I have seen later research that showed DAA was more of a T stabilizer to level out T levels than a "Booster" that would give anabolic benefits.

I agree with Mark01, if the supplements were actually anabolic in their properties then they would become banned substances by the government. The fact that you can buy them over the counter should clue you in that they probably don't work.

Little Guy

using both of them can lead to the increased muscle growth and a leaner body mass. However, the use of HGH boosters provides many other benefits over Testosterone boosters such as improve performance of heart and liver kidneys. So youshould always prefer HGH boosters over the testosterone ones.

You can buy MK677 from SarmsSearch, it is a growth hormone secretagague (which means it forces the body to do 5 or so large GH pulses every day, instead of only 1 small one at night). It is not found in a supplement store, but it is 100% legal to both buy and sell in the US, so no LE will be breathing down your neck. I have to caution that it is not legal for a human to consume outside of an officially sanctioned medical study (pubmed has a few that shows how wonderful it works in humans - a few weeks of use say a large increase is IGF levels), so you will have to use it on your test rats...
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!