Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 IFBB Valenti Gold Cup Prejudging Wrap Up

Default 2012 IFBB Valenti Gold Cup Prejudging Wrap Up

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    CORREA LOOKED SICK YO..HE WINS THIS!!

Looks like the 212 class is getting very interesting! Can't wait to see Kevin English , James Flex-lewis , Edwardo Correa, Jose Rayond , Dave Henry do battle in Las Vegas. With the weight limits going up it is very difficult to predict a winner for this one.

Love the shirt by the way Bob. You will always win the best dressed in the IFBB!

eduardo looks like the winner here. brandon ray looks great too, probably 2nd or 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by timmylpratt View Post
    eduardo looks like the winner here. brandon ray looks great too, probably 2nd or 3rd.
    Brandon watered over a bit, adjustments will happen for tomorrow

great interview with Seth, he kept it real, and no doubt that he will be back

Quote Originally Posted by black23 View Post
    great interview with Seth, he kept it real, and no doubt that he will be back
    I don't know man. He will probably lose his Muscletech contract. That makes things more difficult. If he does his own prep again I don't see him getting any better. It wasn't like he was off due to water or something. He was literally 10 weeks out. I like him but he's a pro and looked like an amateur. Just my honest assesment.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonjohn View Post
    I don't know man. He will probably lose his Muscletech contract. That makes things more difficult. If he does his own prep again I don't see him getting any better. It wasn't like he was off due to water or something. He was literally 10 weeks out. I like him but he's a pro and looked like an amateur. Just my honest assesment.
    i agree 100%. you know what ive been on the fence bout bob but...now i gotta say w conviction FUCK YOU BOB you are way off, this is not the class for seth. why?! bc he's short?? screw that lee priest and hide are probably shorter and had success in the open i dont see why seth has to be any different. while he wasnt perfect he looked way better and happier earlier this year (was clearly making quality gains) and its sad, no, pathetic to hear him say he is staying in the 212. he did his one show to test the waters and it was his absolute worse showing of all-time. maybe his camp is telling him he has to be 212 and if so it wont be a loss if his label drops him bc he can go back to his roots and what made him surrounded by real friends and fans. i say free yourself seth!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    I remember you saying you didnt carb load him, was the slight film of water due to water intake directly

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    I remember you saying you didnt carb load him, was the slight film of water due to water intake directly
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    i agree 100%. you know what ive been on the fence bout bob but...now i gotta say w conviction FUCK YOU BOB you are way off, this is not the class for seth. why?! bc he's short?? screw that lee priest and hide are probably shorter and had success in the open i dont see why seth has to be any different. while he wasnt perfect he looked way better and happier earlier this year (was clearly making quality gains) and its sad, no, pathetic to hear him say he is staying in the 212. he did his one show to test the waters and it was his absolute worse showing of all-time. maybe his camp is telling him he has to be 212 and if so it wont be a loss if his label drops him bc he can go back to his roots and what made him surrounded by real friends and fans. i say free yourself seth!
    THIS!

Seth needs to get back in the open and go away from the miget section!

You gotta love and hate this point system! I guess Sami and Toney got screwed because other people have friends in better places .....

i think seth was probably on track to look well, but his prep went bad in the last week. judging by the interview you can see his face is really sunken in and vascularity in his arms, and still has good mass. sometimes that last week can ruin everything and make folks think that he was lazy or something. you can also tell he was humbled by pre judging, maybe he'll seek out some guru help.

hope it goes well for him. his shape is phil heathish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post

I said it before that Correa would be in a league of his own at this show. And guess what.. He was! Congrats to him!! Cant wait to see him, Sammi, and Flex at the O, hopefully at their best battling it out.

I thought that blond chick Marcela Tribin was way better than third for the Bikini. Although I really have no ideal what the judges are looking for just my opinion.

DSC_0483_EKURNCSGXN.jpg

I really can't believe how small and off Seth looked. I get what happened but he looked like a retired bodybuilder years after his prime. Wow. Just wow.

1E0C3988.jpg

Still freaky legs though.
    Last edited by ZeroFire; September 9th, 2012 at 03:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast