Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Default Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Is it just me or did Evan come across a bit pretentious in this last video? I mean who says something like this, "At a certain point birthday parties are for women and children." WTF? If someone wants to celebrate their birthday, and that makes them happy, more power to them.

I usually appreciate Evan's perspective, but to me he came across pretty cynical.

My thoughts are if it makes you happy do it. If you want to show off as a bodybuilder who cares? If Evan shows off at a grocery store 80% of the population will think, "That dude is taking a shit ton of steroids." Of course he doesn't want that attention. That could get him in pretty big trouble.

But why make the rest of us feel like jackasses cause we wear tank tops from time to time?

Beach Body

suck a weiner, you'll feel better

I lol'ed so hard that I almost peed myself. A Pro competitive bodybuilder, who gets on stage in posing trunks in front of thousands of fans, doesn't want to be made a spectacle of. Wrong sport chief.

I think the vid is awesome. And a lot of bodybuilders feel this way. And it's totally true about birthdays. Fuckin grown ass men like 35-40 years old with frosty tips in there hair and affliction shirts posting birthday crap on their Facebook pages. Roflmao... Anyone who doesn't like this video is obviously THAT GUY he is talking about haha

i understand evan. his attitude must be respected.
    of course the fans get less chances to admire his physique but at the end of the day what matters is what you display the day of competition.

i strongly prefer evan's mindset over those pros who showcase their wonders throughout the year and then fail on game time

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Yep, grade A asshole.
    I blame his high level of trenbolina intake.
    I wear tank tops because I'm ripped, and tan. Evan can go fuck himself if he doesn't like it.
    Exactly. Most people appreciate a great physique. Why would anyone want to cover up all their hard work?

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    I lol'ed so hard that I almost peed myself. A Pro competitive bodybuilder, who gets on stage in posing trunks in front of thousands of fans, doesn't want to be made a spectacle of. Wrong sport chief.
    It's really weird. Evan seems like the most reluctant bodybuilder I've ever heard. It's almost as if he's trying to sound like he's the opposite of what he does. To me he just comes across ridiculous. I don't think anyone buys it. He was a fat little kid and he wanted to look awesome. So he started lifting. What's wrong with that?

I wonder if someone made fun of him for doing it so he's trying to overcompensate.

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    I think the vid is awesome. And a lot of bodybuilders feel this way. And it's totally true about birthdays. Fuckin grown ass men like 35-40 years old with frosty tips in there hair and affliction shirts posting birthday crap on their Facebook pages. Roflmao... Anyone who doesn't like this video is obviously THAT GUY he is talking about haha
    "a lot of bodybuilders feel this way" says the guy with an avatar of himself posing in a bathroom... Actually I'm not that guy at all. But if it makes someone happy why the fuck does it matter to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Exactly. Most people appreciate a great physique. Why would anyone want to cover up all their hard work?

It's really weird. Evan seems like the most reluctant bodybuilder I've ever heard. It's almost as if he's trying to sound like he's the opposite of what he does. To me he just comes across ridiculous. I don't think anyone buys it. He was a fat little kid and he wanted to look awesome. So he started lifting. What's wrong with that?

I wonder if someone made fun of him for doing it so he's trying to overcompensate.
    I think you put way to much thought into a mans personal life... :weird:

"a lot of bodybuilders feel this way" says the guy with an avatar of himself posing in a bathroom... Actually I'm not that guy at all. But if it makes someone happy why the fuck does it matter to you?
    Well if Evan says whatever he says and it makes him happy why the fuck does it matter to you?

Amateur Threat

Is it just me or did Evan come across a bit pretentious in this last video? I mean who says something like this, "At a certain point birthday parties are for women and children." WTF? If someone wants to celebrate their birthday, and that makes them happy, more power to them.

I usually appreciate Evan's perspective, but to me he came across pretty cynical.

My thoughts are if it makes you happy do it. If you want to show off as a bodybuilder who cares? If Evan shows off at a grocery store 80% of the population will think, "That dude is taking a shit ton of steroids." Of course he doesn't want that attention. That could get him in pretty big trouble.

But why make the rest of us feel like jackasses cause we wear tank tops from time to time?
    I don't think this is a correct judgement at all. This is his opinion, but because YOU probably like birthday parties and what he says is not in accordance with your whims and desires you make a thread on this absurdity.

Big Evan keeping it real ...Comments were right on point!

I totally agree about the birthday part. I never really partied for any of mine since I've never been into drinking. I haven't taken work off for my birthday in about 20 years. I don't even have a Facebook page.

I love that he said all that stuff. He probably broke about 90% of his nut-huggers hearts by making this vid but I respect the man for telling the truth. There are so many attention whores out there these days that it makes me embarrassed to be a bodybuilder. There is no need for all the gay animal pak motivational quotes and taking pictures of every fuckin meal and posting "just crushed legs, not for the faint of heart" or some buillshit.
    Moral of the story: lift your fuckin weights, eat your eggs, do your cardio, and save social networking for stalking women.
    Evan, keep on keepin on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
    I don't think this is a correct judgement at all. This is his opinion, but because YOU probably like birthday parties and what he says is not in accordance with your whims and desires you make a thread on this absurdity.
    So what if I did? I don't go around hating on people who don't. He can have his opinions but I can't? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by black23 View Post
    Big Evan keeping it real ...Comments were right on point!
    Almost forgot that Evan can do no wrong on MD...

Well if Evan says whatever he says and it makes him happy why the fuck does it matter to you?
    Good question. First: It's because I'm not hating on anyone. Second: It's completely hypocritical for him to say he doesn't like the attention. He's a bodybuilder. It's the name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    I love that he said all that stuff. He probably broke about 90% of his nut-huggers hearts by making this vid but I respect the man for telling the truth. There are so many attention whores out there these days that it makes me embarrassed to be a bodybuilder. There is no need for all the gay animal pak motivational quotes and taking pictures of every fuckin meal and posting "just crushed legs, not for the faint of heart" or some buillshit.
    Moral of the story: lift your fuckin weights, eat your eggs, do your cardio, and save social networking for stalking women.
    Evan, keep on keepin on.
    ^ Again look at this guy. Picture of himself posing in his avatar. Yet he agrees with Evan! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... Like Evan your actions speak louder than your words. Don't get me wrong you sound real hard though.

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    You just cut me deep......
    Lol fuckin barbellman...

I think he's right we want want bodybuilders to be accepted by general public? stop acting and dressing like meatheads then!

Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast