Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Stupid thread is stupid
    X2
    yo evan lol keep doing what your doing and saying it how it is. because you are absoluetly right in my opinion. Bodybuilding is a hobby and if u manage to make a living out of it so be it. people take themselves to seriously. There are much more important aspects in life (family being one of them).. i honestly dont think that people really understand lol. If people think otherwise thats fine, but everyone is titled to there opinions and beliefs.

Banned

yeah evan keep doing what you doing because one day it will be the day when you stop doing what you've always done and then you will have to start doing something that you have never done before...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    Nobody said that to Antoine and John Meadows in that vid a few weeks back...

Here's the thing, I think AV does all this with some self-awareness and irony. He's a good kid who doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't mind havin sum fun, even if that fun comes at his own expense. If he wears a stringer tank in a grocery store, Im guessin its for fun and not becaus he's so into himself. He tries to turn BB stereotypes upside down. Thats one of the things I like best about this kid.... Its refreshin to see.

My gift to anyone "offended" by Evan's comments...

butthurt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Stupid thread is stupid
    X10000000000
    I back eees normal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Zb92IfHkI

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Big (5'2”) Derek! Have you been protecting your Lucky Charms? I hear people are always after them!
    Come on dude, give me a little more credit than that...I'm 5'-5" and a half. I now take away the nice comment I gave you about your squatting. Gotta go now...somoene's trying to steal my pot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post

Is it just me or did Evan come across a bit pretentious in this last video? I mean who says something like this, "At a certain point birthday parties are for women and children." WTF? If someone wants to celebrate their birthday, and that makes them happy, more power to them.

I usually appreciate Evan's perspective, but to me he came across pretty cynical.

My thoughts are if it makes you happy do it. If you want to show off as a bodybuilder who cares? If Evan shows off at a grocery store 80% of the population will think, "That dude is taking a shit ton of steroids." Of course he doesn't want that attention. That could get him in pretty big trouble.

But why make the rest of us feel like jackasses cause we wear tank tops from time to time?
    quoted for fucking truth. birthday is just another day, get over yourselves. "ME ME ME" lol
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    evan would be the first to admit this. he does not think he is special and is grateful for everything that bodybuilding has given him but knows that at the end of the day he is just like every other guy out there training and eating 6 meals everyday just better at it. he knows what is actually important in life like family the way you treat others and morals.

i met evan about 3-4 years ago when i was just getting into this shit and fuck was he a cool dude. me and my buddies sat there and just talked bullshit the entire time followed by some retarded supplement questions which im sure he just loves answering 1,000 times at every expo he goes to but he did to the best of his knowledge and kept it real by telling us that all you need is viatimins and maybe bcaas all the other shit for the most part is just that shit. anyway he talked to us for about 2 hours while still signing pictures and taking photos for anyone who asked before he went on to guest pose.

point is evan doesnt act like he is better than anybody.

I have been fortunate to know him as well. I can say with confidence that anyone who gets to chance to speak with him, even for just a minute, walks away with the feeling u describe.

^^^
    I don't know what boils my blood more, him in a TANK TOP or the mass of amounts of clen I'm on. I'm so angry!
    ​RED DRAGONS

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    ^^^
    I don't know what boils my blood more, him in a TANK TOP or the mass of amounts of clen I'm on. I'm so angry!
    You mean tren?

Nobody

Is it just me or did Evan come across a bit pretentious in this last video? I mean who says something like this, "At a certain point birthday parties are for women and children." WTF? If someone wants to celebrate their birthday, and that makes them happy, more power to them.

I usually appreciate Evan's perspective, but to me he came across pretty cynical.

My thoughts are if it makes you happy do it. If you want to show off as a bodybuilder who cares? If Evan shows off at a grocery store 80% of the population will think, "That dude is taking a shit ton of steroids." Of course he doesn't want that attention. That could get him in pretty big trouble.

But why make the rest of us feel like jackasses cause we wear tank tops from time to time?

Absolutely NOT. Keep the good work Evan.

Cheers from Spain.-

What's wrong with tank tops? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2020 View Post
    What's wrong with tank tops? Am I missing something?
    Conceited asshole ^^
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I'm sorry you can't comprehend the fact that I find training, dietting and the overall process more fulfilling than stepping onstage.

If posing in my basement was a legitimate way of measuring my progress maybe that would be a viable option. That's like me suggesting you spar with a partner...not really a valid way to measure your progress.

Hahahaha...why would I quit bodybuilding?

I find it ironic that you're worried about my happiness; you seem awfully upset.
    I understand. Just surprised that's all, and as a fan a little disillusioned...

I appreciate you taking the time to explain though. Agree or disagree I appreciate you being real about your life and sharing it.

Would it be okay if we held a surprise birthday party for you at the O?

I understand. Just surprised that's all, and as a fan a little disillusioned...

I appreciate you taking the time to explain though. Agree or disagree I appreciate you being real about your life and sharing it.

Would it be okay if we held a surprise birthday party for you at the O?

Yo ZF, have ya ever met Ev in person? Will ya be in Vegas for the expo?

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Don't be such a negative asshole! YOU ARE TRYING TO KEEP BODYBUILDING IN THE DARK AGES!

BREAK THE CYCLE OF STEREOTYPES!

Next year Evan will be posing in Business casual attire to really propel bodybuilding into the mainstream.
    It better be on a Friday or I'm not buying it.
    ​RED DRAGONS

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post

John Meadows is such a bodybuilder stereotypical arrogant asshole.

Just look at that TANK TOP, IN A PUBLIC STORE!
    What an ass! He probably keeps pictures of himself in his wallet and celebrates his birthday too LMFAO.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast