Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 499

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

  1. #18
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Good question. First: It's because I'm not hating on anyone. Second: It's completely hypocritical for him to say he doesn't like the attention. He's a bodybuilder. It's the name of the game.
    No it's not. If you listen to Evan speak he trains and eats to prove something to himself NOT to show his body to fags like you. So many BODYBUILDERS say this all the time. Branch and Dorian definently come to mind. They love the training aspect and seeing the improvements. All competing is is validation of the hard work one puts in every year.

  2. #19
    Pit Leader bolsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My Real Name is... Jason Voorhees
    Posts
    15,619
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 15. I agree 100%. My wife had to remind me that my birthday was coming up this year.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

    Training Log

  3. #20
    Pit Leader bolsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My Real Name is... Jason Voorhees
    Posts
    15,619
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Good question. First: It's because I'm not hating on anyone. Second: It's completely hypocritical for him to say he doesn't like the attention. He's a bodybuilder. It's the name of the game.
    Dude, you sound like a fuckin idiot. Your comprehension of the words you're using is terrible. Don't ask me to explain why, just fuckoff.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

    Training Log

  4. #21
    Pit Leader bolsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My Real Name is... Jason Voorhees
    Posts
    15,619
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    No it's not. If you listen to Evan speak he trains and eats to prove something to himself NOT to show his body to fags like you. So many BODYBUILDERS say this all the time. Branch and Dorian definently come to mind. They love the training aspect and seeing the improvements. All competing is is validation of the hard work one puts in every year.
    I wad to lazy to type this.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

    Training Log

  5. #22
    Beach Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d.capodiferro88 View Post
    i understand evan. his attitude must be respected.
    of course the fans get less chances to admire his physique but at the end of the day what matters is what you display the day of competition.

    i strongly prefer evan's mindset over those pros who showcase their wonders throughout the year and then fail on game time
    why the hell are you doing dumbbell curls in your underwear

  6. #23
    Beach Body ZeroFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    842
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 15. I agree 100%. My wife had to remind me that my birthday was coming up this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Dude, you sound like a fuckin idiot. Your comprehension of the words you're using is terrible. Don't ask me to explain why, just fuckoff.
    Are you upset cause you haven't had a birthday in a while?


  7. #24
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Are you upset cause you haven't had a birthday in a while?

    Dude that is EPIC!

  8. #25
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Hey playa, I'm just keeping it real. I may or may not own multiple affliction t shirts.
    I know man your posts just crack me up

  9. #26
    Beach Body ZeroFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    842
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    I think he's right we want want bodybuilders to be accepted by general public? stop acting and dressing like meatheads then!
    Right... cover up and be ashamed of what you like like so the public will accept us for what we look like.



    Quote Originally Posted by kob3 View Post
    why the hell are you doing dumbbell curls in your underwear
    He's doing it cause it's all about the training and he hates the attention. If you have a picture of yourself flexing or posing YOU ARE WHO EVAN IS TALKING ABOUT. Fucking hilarious that you agree with him. Stop showing off in public and having birthdays lol.

  10. #27
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Right... cover up and be ashamed of what you like like so the public will accept us for what we look like.





    He's doing it cause it's all about the training and he hates the attention. If you have a picture of yourself flexing or posing YOU ARE WHO EVAN IS TALKING ABOUT. Fucking hilarious that you agree with him. Stop showing off in public and having birthdays lol.
    You really must be an obese fat kid behind a computer. As you can see your thread failed... Pretty much everyone agrees wit Evan Twinkie boy

  11. #28
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Right... cover up and be ashamed of what you like like so the public will accept us for what we look like.





    He's doing it cause it's all about the training and he hates the attention. If you have a picture of yourself flexing or posing YOU ARE WHO EVAN IS TALKING ABOUT. Fucking hilarious that you agree with him. Stop showing off in public and having birthdays lol.
    You know it's true

  12. #29
    Amateur Threat jpz13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    If you are big you don't need to wear a tank top to "show off your hard work".
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

  13. #30
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    If you are big you don't need to wear a tank top to "show off your hard work".
    This exactly people will accept bodybuilding more if we don't act like meathead jerks

  14. #31
    Mass Monster modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    5,633
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Right... cover up and be ashamed of what you like like so the public will accept us for what we look like.





    He's doing it cause it's all about the training and he hates the attention. If you have a picture of yourself flexing or posing YOU ARE WHO EVAN IS TALKING ABOUT. Fucking hilarious that you agree with him. Stop showing off in public and having birthdays lol.
    i love your posts. your brain is working.
    if everyone is above average, no one is. -modred trenton-

  15. #32
    Mass Monster modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    5,633
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    If you are big you don't need to wear a tank top to "show off your hard work".
    i dont care if someone thinks i am big enough. i wear fuckin tank tops to see my muscles WORKING and i wanna see my PROGRESS when i am in the gym.
    if everyone is above average, no one is. -modred trenton-

  16. #33
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    i dont care if someone thinks i am big enough. i wear fuckin tank tops to see my muscles WORKING and i wanna see my PROGRESS when i am in the gym.
    What muscle? weren't you just fat?

  17. #34
    Mass Monster modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    5,633
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    This exactly people will accept bodybuilding more if we don't act like meathead jerks
    people only accept people like themself. beer drinking fat asses if you got a 18-20 arms you are not like them an you will be never accepted but who cares?
    if everyone is above average, no one is. -modred trenton-

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •