Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    I love that he said all that stuff. He probably broke about 90% of his nut-huggers hearts by making this vid but I respect the man for telling the truth. There are so many attention whores out there these days that it makes me embarrassed to be a bodybuilder. There is no need for all the gay animal pak motivational quotes and taking pictures of every fuckin meal and posting "just crushed legs, not for the faint of heart" or some buillshit.
    Moral of the story: lift your fuckin weights, eat your eggs, do your cardio, and save social networking for stalking women.
    Evan, keep on keepin on.
    Well, guys like Phil and Jay, and then especially on here Antoine, post everything they do, which is cool with me too.

It's just different personalities so no need to say that someone's right and someone's wrong.
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    people only accept people like themself. beer drinking fat asses if you got a 18-20 arms you are not like them an you will be never accepted but who cares?
    ignorant

i dont care if someone thinks i am big enough. i wear fuckin tank tops to see my muscles WORKING and i wanna see my PROGRESS when i am in the gym.
    I don't mean in the gym necessarily, but if you are in the grocery store rocking a stringer tank there is a good chance you are desperate for attention.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    What muscle? weren't you just fat?
    i am on diet at 15 percent bf and i look better every week where are pics of your body if you think yours is better than mine.yes post a pic instead of insulting people.
    political correctness is for hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    I don't mean in the gym necessarily, but if you are in the grocery store rocking a stringer tank there is a good chance you are desperate for attention.
    yep.

i am on diet at 15 percent bf and i look better every week where are pics of your body if you think yours is better than mine.yes post a pic instead of insulting people.
    Lol who's insulting, you know it's treu, stop posting thinking your a badass and go lift fattyboy

Nobody said that to Antoine and John Meadows in that vid a few weeks back...
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    Lol who's insulting, you know it's treu, stop posting thinking your a badass and go lift fattyboy
    no pics no body. my little keyboard hero from belgium. keep hiding behind a pic of evan.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Exactly. Most people appreciate a great physique. Why would anyone want to cover up all their hard work. I'm sure many people do. But I don't bodybuild to gain others appreciation, respect, approval, admiration etc etc.

It's really weird. Evan seems like the most reluctant bodybuilder I've ever heard. Reluctant to show off in public in order to gain a feeling of approval or to impress others? Yes. Reluctant to do all that I can to "promote" myself? Yes. Ideas and products should be promoted. I don't feel that people should promote themselves...in my opinion it makes you look foolish. Some might argue that as a bodybuilder (a professional no less) I am a product and therefore should promote myself. People are not products. People are people.It's almost as if he's trying to sound like he's the opposite of what he does. I'm a bodybuilder. That's pretty straightforward. I do what I feel is necessary to build my body. I then display what I hope will be an improved version of myself. Unfortunately, the only place to do this is on a competitive stage. Truth be told, competition is my least favorite part of what I do. Sorry if you don't like how that sounds. To me he just comes across ridiculous. My apologies. I don't think anyone buys it. That's good because I don't have anything for sale. He was a fat little kid and he wanted to look awesome. So he started lifting. True. But what you fail to realize is that I do it for myself. I don't do it for you, my fans, my sponsors or anyone else. What's wrong with that? I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I wonder if someone made fun of him for doing it so he's trying to overcompensate. Hahahahaha...you obviously don't know me very well.
    All the best.

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    qft! i dont think theres anythin wrong with what they wore but some people get butthurt over it.

if a normal person wears a wifebeater to the gym its ok ..but if a guy with a decent amt of muscle does it its crossin the line and everyone says the guy is tryin to show off lol

Quote Originally Posted by sammysosa20 View Post
    qft! i dont think theres anythin wrong with what they wore but some people get butthurt over it.

if a normal person wears a wifebeater to the gym its ok ..but if a guy with a decent amt of muscle does it its crossin the line and everyone says the guy is tryin to show off lol
    Hey I think people should wear whatever they want to wear. It's a free country! What I said in my vid pertained to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Are you upset cause you haven't had a birthday in a while?

I point out that your writing skills are lacking, so you post a gif. Very witty...
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

OP is clearly hurt by Evan's opinions.
    ​RED DRAGONS

Wouldn't you agree that Antoine likes attention? He's good shit and can wear whatever he wants to, but lets call a spade a spade.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Beach Body

Wouldn't you agree that Antoine likes attention? He's good shit and can wear whatever he wants to, but lets call a spade a spade.
    every bb wants attention thats usually a reason why they start lifting..just like you by postin that pic as your avi (not sayin theres anythin wrong with it either)

Well, guys like Phil and Jay, and then especially on here Antoine, post everything they do, which is cool with me too.

It's just different personalities so no need to say that someone's right and someone's wrong.
    I was referring to the guys who've either never competed or couldn't win a novice class that do that. I still think its a bit much when it's done too frequently even by Phil, jay, and ant.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    OP is clearly hurt by Evan's opinions.
    X2 for sure

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast