Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Spotter

bolsen posts always make me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    haha that's cool, I fuckin hate mine for some reason, I definitely agree with Evan and I hate being made a spectacle of just because I'm a day older lol.

I'm not saying you like that btw Curt hahah
    I get it for sure. I mean I am by no means big or in any way impressive as far as physique goes, but still I wear baggy T's, dress shirts that I like etc etc. Not skintight shit that some people do.
    Its kind of like racing drivers, they go for it when they are racing/competing on track, but a lot of them don't like to 'make a spectacle' of themselves in the same fashion on the road or in public domain. It's just the same, and just because they like to do it on the track but not on the road does not mean they are in the wrong sport. So why does that premise not apply to bodybuilders?

I don't get the form fitting tee-shirt thing. he's not gonna have this body forever, he should enjoy it. the birthday party thing I totally get. I don't want to open gifts in front of people. the last time I had a real birthday 'party' was on my 18th birthday and that was because my friends threw a surprise party for me. I used to invite people out to eat and not tell them it was my birthday until later in the evening so that they wouldn't feel obligated to buy anything or do anything special but that's a lot harder now with FB.
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Quote Originally Posted by theadamie View Post
    I don't get the form fitting tee-shirt thing. he's not gonna have this body forever, he should enjoy it. the birthday party thing I totally get. I don't w,ant to open gifts in front of people. the last time I had a real birthday 'party' was on my 18th birthday and that was because my friends threw a surprise party for me. I used to invite people out to eat and not tell them it was my birthday until later in the evening so that they wouldn't feel obligated to buy anything or do anything special but that's a lot harder now with FB.
    You, so clearly, have a need to feel accepted. You aren't special. Nobody cares about you.

Hope this helps.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Bro Scientist

Christmas is for faggots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young Blood View Post
    I get it for sure. I mean I am by no means big or in any way impressive as far as physique goes, but still I wear baggy T's, dress shirts that I like etc etc. Not skintight shit that some people do.
    Its kind of like racing drivers, they go for it when they are racing/competing on track, but a lot of them don't like to 'make a spectacle' of themselves in the same fashion on the road or in public domain. It's just the same, and just because they like to do it on the track but not on the road does not mean they are in the wrong sport. So why does that premise not apply to bodybuilders?
    Lol I don't think that analogy really works here man.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroman614 View Post
    And fuck Halloween too, that shit is for toddlers!
    Take it back! Fucking take it back!!

Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Christmas is for faggots!!!
    and children, then for "christians" also, idiots that they are.

^^^yup. what barbell man said.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I've been blessed that I don't look like a hard core Ayrab. I have the Jesus look going going. But apparently I was advice that my beard for the time being would have to be trimmed down. I have it up to my neck, so I may shave it. But the hair stays. Its up to my shoulders.

The woman dig my hairy chest and back.

I get hassled at the airport for sure. 50% chance that right before I board I get pulled out from the line and questioned. They're always polite though and I don't mind the extra attention, I'm always respectful and make their jobs easier.

Chicago ohare never fails at questioning since I've grown my beard and hair. NYC hit or miss.
    Cool, thanks for the response. For some reason, I had an idea about that. I say fuck it, grow your beard and hair as long as you want. Be thankfull you have hair, and not to god, to the steroid gods.

I look forward to Christmas year round. Not for the presents, just for the atmosphere and lights.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

I'll bet so many fanboys stopped working out because of this lmao. I can see at least 10 people in this thread tearing down their bodybuilding posters and throwing away their bodybuilding.com t shirts.
    ​RED DRAGONS

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    I'll bet so many fanboys stopped working out because of this lmao. I can see at least 10 people in this thread tearing down their bodybuilding posters and throwing away their bodybuilding.com t shirts.
    Or maybe they all went and bought Powerhouse gym sweaters because it will help them build huge muscles! It's proven to increase protein synthesis and it's more hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Lol at these fanbois. Some people fail to comprehend that Evan, and every other bodybuilder in the world, is/are not special. They are regular guys abd gals. Some are cool, some think they are more than they are, some you'd want chill with, some you'd want punch. Point is, they are people.
    Basically, this.

Bodybuilding is the only sport where people lust for the pros like crazy and if a pro speaks their mind and it is against what a fan thinks they go nuts and proceed to cry in a corner while rubbing protein powder on themselves.
    ​RED DRAGONS

I think the lesson we learned today is that bodybuilders aren't big teddy bears filled with millions of gallons of love. They are normal people that love what they do, just like any other sport, hobby, profession, etc.
    ​RED DRAGONS

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Basically, this.

Evan.......I say phuck em and worry about the O. Some of these morons want you to wax all poetic and show them the where the pot of gold is. Just keep making cool vids, tan and get ready for your best showing to date.
    -----Stay hungry, wolves dont hunt when they are full---

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast