Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Does Evan Centopani Sound Like An Ass In This Video?

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Some of you guys sure can be hard on competitors (Especially ones that don't deserve it!). Let's face it, Evan is one of the few pros who even posts on these ridiculous forums and he's a magnificent bodybuilder. Second, he' s witty as hell which is a quality severely lacking from many pros who look zonked out on benzos most of the time and/or resemble someone who recently had a lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Zero is tripping..

Zane was the original greek God statue before this emo fag eye-line, spiked gel haired wearing mofo came around..
    I be tripping lol. Why can't I appreciate both? I look up to Frank Zane a million times more than Zyzz. Where do you think Zyzz got his pose from? He was a huge Frank Zane fan too.

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
    lmao,stop posting son..take a break..it will do you good

103gy1i.jpg
    That's cool bro. You didn't tell me your mom plays guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am way out of the loop on the late zyzz - how was he any different from the average kid who juices hard to be 170 pounds and dance with his shirt off fucked up on E at clubs every weekend?
    Yup. That was part of him. But he had a great physique. Naturally gifted. Good genetics. Went from a skinny nerd to a confident guy. It wasn't just about bodybuilding but building a strong sense of self worth. He inspired many nerdy kids (a demographic we probably don't reach) to get in the gym and train.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
    Some of you guys sure can be hard on competitors (Especially ones that don't deserve it!). Let's face it, Evan is one of the few pros who even posts on these ridiculous forums and he's a magnificent bodybuilder. Second, he' s witty as hell which is a quality severely lacking from many pros who look zonked out on benzos most of the time and/or resemble someone who recently had a lobotomy.
    Evan is more intelligent than most pros out there. But many people thought he was a bit cold in this particular video. That's all this thread was about, but it has gotten blown way out of proportion. But it's also been hilarious .

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Great post.

Zyzz is just as big as an inspiration as anyone else I look up to.
    Thanks man. Zyzz inspired me too. And before him it was Arnold, Zane, Ray, Wheeler, Levrone... lot's of good people to look up to in bodybuilding. I think Evan is one of them. That's why I was bummed he was such an ass (in my opinion) in this video. I hope he's a bit more tactful in the future after hearing people speak out.
    Last edited by ZeroFire; December 14th, 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I'm saving his sole. It's worth it.
    Saving my sole? My shoes are fine Paradox. But if you want to buy me new soles I would be okay with that. Make sure you get the right kind. I only wear these.

tumblr_map211GDuB1rgp5fto2_400.jpg

Banned

this butt-hurt dunce still posting?

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
    avatar14543_59.pngthis butt-hurt dunce still posting?
    Yup.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930