Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help needed for first cut!!

Default help needed for first cut!!

hi guys i was wondering if you could help me out

im trying to get a little leaner and get my BF% down, im about 252lbs at 6ft tall...any advice on diet and training is welcome especially on cardio and if it helps i tend to train at around 3 oclock in the afternoon....i would like to know how many carbs should i roughly be eating a day and how many grams of protein to help me achieve my goal. I find it hard to lose fat my body just seems to hold onto it as tho it will never return again haha.
    my measurements are

height - 6ft

chest - 50inch

waist -38inch

arms - 19.5 inch

legs - 30 inch

all the best

chris

split cardio up from weights,, 40 min max ,,
    i think start your diet on as high enough cal as you can ,, and then slowly lower over time,, as you loose fat ,, and i found carb cycling worked wonders,, example 2 low 1 high repeat
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Alot of tough questions there because everything is so individual.
    Strength in life and lifting.
    shawnbellon.com

first i need to calculate your basal metabolic rate then add in the daily activity levels that you have finally deduct about 250-500 calories. try to make it of those calories about 15-30% fat about 252grams of protein and fill in the rest with carbohydrates. When you find its getting harder to lose the about 1-2 pounds a week reduce carbs a little bit and up protein and carbs. Then once you get down to where you're at very low carbs cycle then going one day high carb one day medium carbs one day low carbs and a final day only have carbs in the morning or post workout.

Dedicated Noob

Forzagen's KETO RIPS shreds excess fat off no bs just purchased it two weeks and im already leaner than i have ever been consider it for cutting

cheers for the advice guys, got a personal trainer helping me out as she use to compete

so far she has me on 250g protein per day and relatively high carbs in the morning eg oats (1cup) and then rice or sweet potatoe at lunch then my carbs are cut out from 1 or 2 oclock in the day to see how my body reacts with morning cardio at 45 mins.

Dedicated Noob

Eat some fruit, veggies/salad, and some essential fatty acids every day. Try to eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass minimum. Eat 0.45g fat / lb body weight. Fill in the rest of your calories with whatever combination of carbs/protein/fats you want.