Thread: Like action movies?

Iron Addict

Iron Addict

Black Panther Teaser Trailer

Iron Addict

Deadpool 2 now filming

Iron Addict

Director Neill Blomkamp releases short film Rakka

Neill Blomkamp’s Oats Studios has released the short film it’s been teasing for weeks. Called Rakka,*the 21-minute experience shows, in painstaking detail, the decline and despair of the human race after an alien invasion.
    Mind control. Torture. Mutilation. Destroyed ecosystem. But despite the horror, humans fight back, led by Sigourney Weaver—and who wouldn’t follow her into battle?
    Rakka is more backstory than story. After spending the first act describing the horrors that have befallen humanity since the invasion of the Klum, we meet Nosh, an arsonist who can help take them out. But in exchange, he wants “bait,” sick humans who are expendable.*Victim Amir is the sickest of them all, having undergone a partial transformation of the Klum’s liquid metal technology. But medic Sara (Carly Pope, aka Susan Williams in Arrow), who provides a tense narration, believes that he holds the key to defeating the Klum.
    But what we don't see is actually more interesting:
    As Blomkamp told The Verge, the reason the Klum are experimenting on humans is because of the ethereal, intelligent species that one human witnesses. The Klum worship this species, but they have ignored the Klum in favor of humans. The Klum want to know why we’re special.
    Rakka*has been released on YouTube as well as videogame platform Steam. Check out the film—with the lights on. It’s quite harsh.

Iron Addict

American Assassin

Muscle Head

I usually watch action movies , HITMAN , GLADIATOR, DIE HARD , TROY and many more.....

Iron Addict

Scott Adkins: 17 years ago I worked with 成龍 Jackie Chan on The Accidental Spy. I ran on from the left and he punched my lights out and that was it - humble beginnings. Last night at the Jackie Chan Action Awards in Shanghai I won best fight sequence and best stunt actor. Dreams come true with hard work and dedication. Feeling very blessed. #stayready SA

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324