Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf trains back and says he can still put 20 more lbs. of lean muscle on his frame.

Default Dennis Wolf trains back and says he can still put 20 more lbs. of lean muscle on his frame.

Still suffering from a head cold, Dennis Wolf returns to the gym and discusses his back workout in detail. Wolf says he is still improving and that his large frame can handle 20 lbs more lean muscle. With only three weeks to go before the Mr Olympia 2012, Wolf says he is dialing in his conditioning from the front and back so that he can bring his best package to the stage September 27-30.

Although suffering from a head cold, Dennis Wolf still makes it to the gym and discusses his hamstring workout in detail with only three weeks to go before the big show on the Olympia stage. Wolf imagines how difficult it would be to have clogged sinuses when he is on stage September 27-30. Video by Jordan Blechman.

Why is it that we always have Hammie vids from D-Wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    We will be posting three more videos featuring Dennis Wolf in the next few days. None of them are hammie vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    We will be posting three more videos featuring Dennis Wolf in the next few days. None of them are hammie vids.
    Sweet! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Were you expecting a calves training video?
    Maybe something important...like Abs or forearms.

Couple lines of blow will clear them sinuses right up.

This is the Olympia. Wolf knows what he's doing. I'm sure he'll be fine.

At least his immune system will be strong at the O.

I cannot imagine training for the Olympia, being nearly 300 pounds, and having a virus. If I trained that hard with a cold it would send me into pneumonia mode.

Anyone know what he drinks during his workout? Looks like tea?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

OH MAN!!! I CAN ALREADY HERE IT NOW, I HAD A HEAD COLD AND COULDN'T GET THE FOOD DOWN AND LOST TO MUCH WEIGHT. I TRIED TO EAT BACK UP BUT IT JUST DIDN'T WORK.... THAT'S WHY I WAS OUT OF SHAPE LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Because his lower back, glutes, hams and calves are non existent. That's why...

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    OH MAN!!! I CAN ALREADY HERE IT NOW, I HAD A HEAD COLD AND COULDN'T GET THE FOOD DOWN AND LOST TO MUCH WEIGHT. I TRIED TO EAT BACK UP BUT IT JUST DIDN'T WORK.... THAT'S WHY I WAS OUT OF SHAPE LOL....
    I think that would be a valid excuse for not being 100% at the O

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I think that would be a valid excuse for not being 100% at the O
    Not saying it isn't valid at all. I just think its funny he's doing a video about it, almost giving himself a way out already for missing the mark

Not saying it isn't valid at all. I just think its funny he's doing a video about it, almost giving himself a way out already for missing the mark
    It's interesting to hear your thoughts, but I think he did the video because he's sponsored by MD and has to. After his 2nd place finish at the Arnold, I really don't think he's trying to make excuses this time around. That doesn't make sense. Hopefully he can recover and get well before the show.

Well he better bring it, it's his life and he has to be 100% if he wants to succeed. At the end of the day he's the one who has a chance to be Mr. Olympia. It it's enough for him to say that he was sick... well...

I hate working out Hamstrings. Props to Dennis for leaving no leaf unturned.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    It's interesting to hear your thoughts, but I think he did the video because he's sponsored by MD and has to. After his 2nd place finish at the Arnold, I really don't think he's trying to make excuses this time around. That doesn't make sense. Hopefully he can recover and get well before the show.
    +1...

Flip is always complaining and criticising in a bad way. Just do the half of the Wolf do and you will be OK. Moreover you know that Dennis is a really nice person. Why just talking shit about him. Ahlala quel Bouffon ce FLIP !

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast