Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Boats, Cars, Trucks, SUV's, Engines and HORSEPOWER!!!

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Default Bugatti Veyron

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; June 3rd, 2011 at 09:40 PM.

Banned

added the rims to make it look sickerrrrr.

Default My Cav, by UkrainianGuy

Took the thing in today, brakes grinding metal on metal.. somethings wrong, i know i needed rotors and brakes.. but now probably calipers too.

Midas fixed it up- all new brakes new front calipers and replaced my air filter (which was a money grab but what the hell.. whats $17).

Also noticed a few other tings wrong with it of course... Coil Spring broke on the driver side (pic below what was removed), reason for the clunking noise it made on any bump.. and adds to the piece of crap theme i got going as well...lol.... so then u need new struts for the front end ($1100 approx.) also need some control arm bushings with a wheel alignment. All together $1600 approx.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Drag funny car flames @ 519Km/h(322mph) at WSID.

Jumping in...

Got done with my grille swap this weekend.

From this

To this

"The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

sweeet! So how many donuts have you done already?

Nice ride...

I think '70 was a great year for American Muscle car designs, here's a few.

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Oil Change instructions for Women:

1) Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 miles since the last oil change.

2) Drink a cup of coffee

3) 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a properly maintained vehicle.

Money spent:

Oil Change:$20.00

Coffee: $1.00

Total:$21.00

Oil Change instructions for men :

1) Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree, write a check for $50.00.

2) Stop by 7/11 and buy a case of beer, write a check for $20, drive home.

3) Open a beer and drink it.

4) Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.

5) Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.

6) In frustration, open another beer and drink it.

7) Place drain pan under engine.

8) Look for 9/16 box end wrench.

9) Give up and use crescent wrench.

10) Unscrew drain plug.

11) Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: splash hot oil on you in process. Cuss.

12) Crawl out from under car to wipe hot oil off of face and arms. Throw kitty litter on spilled oil.

13) Have another beer while watching oil drain.

14) Spend 30 minutes looking for oil filter wrench.

15) Give up; crawl under car and hammer a screwdriver through oil filter and twist off.

16) Crawl out from under car with dripping oil filter splashing oil everywhere from holes. Cleverly hide old oil filter among trash in trash can to avoid environmental penalties. Drink a beer.

17) Install new oil filter making sure to apply a thin coat of oil to gasket surface.

18) Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.

19) Remember drain plug from step 11.

20) Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.

21) Drink beer.

22) Discover that first quart of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw kitty litter on oil spill.

23) Get drain plug back in with only a minor spill. Drink beer.

24) Crawl under car getting kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with oily rag used to clean drain plug. Slip with stupid crescent wrench tightening drain plug and bang knuckles on frame removing any excess skin between knuckles and frame.

25) Begin cussing fit.

26) Throw stupid crescent wrench.

27) Cuss for additional 5 minutes because wrench hit bowling trophy.

28) Beer

29) Clean up hands and bandage as required to stop blood flow.

30) Beer.

31) Dump in five fresh quarts of oil.

32) Beer

33) Lower car from jack stands..

34) Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during any missed steps.

35 ) Beer.

36) Test drive car.

37) Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.

38) Car gets impounded.

39) Call loving wife, make bail.

40) 12 hours later, get car from impound yard.

Money spent:

Parts:$50.00

DUI:$2500.00

Impound fee:$75.00

Bail:$1500.00

Beer:$20.00

Total: $ 4,145.00

But you know the job was done right!

Here's a story about a buddy of mine and his lovely MAZDA.

....Mazda sucks balls ... and not in a good way.

I would like to start off by saying that I have nothing against Mazda's cars - I love my car.
    But Destination Mazda's "service" department is on my short list of people that make me REALLY angry.

It started when I took my car in to get looked at for burning oil in February.
    It took them almost 2 months to get the car back to me, claiming that they were doing all sorts of tests
    to find out what was wrong, and that they were looking at getting the engine replaced...
    It turned out that it was the valve seals in the head, so they sent the head out to be machined and
    that was that. ...Or not...

When I picked up the car - The radio wouldn't turn on, the ABS light was on, and when the
    engine warmed up, it would stall whenever I put the clutch in to stop or coast - the engine
    RPM would fall from wherever it was, and just keep dropping off until the engine stopped.
    Oof! They were busy and told me to just drive it around for a while and see if it clears up,
    which it did - for a bit. Until one day, while turning onto Wellington Crescent off of River, the
    car stalled when I put the clutch in to down-shift for the turn. Engine stopping = no power
    steering, and no power to front wheels of a Front Wheel Drive car in a turn = bad, skidding,
    noisy, and dangerous. I smashed into a curb HARD. Had to get the car towed off to Autopac.
    So now I'm stuck with my Autopac deductible, my license is going to go up, and I'm without
    my car. Brilliant.

Now, they got the Autopac work done right away, but when I reminded them about the
    other problems, they said "OK, we'll have a look as soon as the body work is done".
    They called me up the next day saying that the body shop was done with it, they tested
    the radio twice - and it was fine, and they road tested the car - it's doing great and
    not hesitating at all. o_0 I was thinking to myself "umm... I tested the radio before I took
    it in, it didn't turn on at all, and there's power at the fuse - I figured it was a dead head
    unit, that's not something that fixes itself - EVER; and WHAT? Who said anything about
    hesitating?!?! The car stalls when you're doing *what ever speed* and you put the clutch
    in!!!" I went in to talk to the 'Service Manager' who had a tech come with me for a test
    drive, I showed him that the radio wasn't turning on, went around the block, put the
    clutch in, and pointed at the tach as the needle dropped past 500, and the car stalled.
    I looked the tech in the eye, he went ashen, & stammered "that's really bad. that's actually
    pretty dangerous". Gee, you think? That's why I had the accident, asshat.

They're presently STILL taking their sweet assed time getting the car back to me.
    They told me today that the parts will be in on Thursday, and the car will probably be
    ready to go on Friday.
    That worries me - A LOT. I'm supposed to start a KICK ASS job with Manitoba Hydro next
    Tuesday - IN STONEWALL. How in god's name am I supposed to get from Winnipeg to
    Stonewall if something happens and the car isn't ready to go by then???

Another thing, I looked at my warranty contract from when I bought the car -
    I'm supposed to get a loaner vehicle any time I'm having warranty work done.
    Um... Hello? I'd really like someone to honour that.

Not only that, but I found out the other day that when they had the head off,
    they didn't do an oil change - oy! One thing I learned as an apprentice mechanic
    when I was working on semis, is that anytime you scrape a head gasket off an engine
    block - some of that crud inevitably falls into the engine, down the tiny oil galleries,
    and into the oil. You HAVE to change the oil.

Ugh. Fuck Destination Mazda up the ass with a rusty iron pipe. Seriously.

*Whew* that felt really good. Thanks for letting me whine & bitch. ^___^

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Wink Burnout

Audi R8

Lamborghini Reventon

Dodge Charger SRT8

2010 Camaro and 2010 Mustang Comparison

2009 Acura TL

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast