Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: From India! Flex Wheeler, Bob Chick and Shannon Dey Preview Sheru 2012

Default From India! Flex Wheeler, Bob Chick and Shannon Dey Preview Sheru 2012

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I hope to See Todd Jewell in the mix and interviewed at Sheru! Thanks Butch!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I hope to See Todd Jewell in the mix and interviewed at Sheru! Thanks Butch!
    Dude is coming off his Death Bed! He seems to be in good spirits but he is getting a taste of a 3 world country and the little petty stuff that happens when you travle aboard. He is not delusional about this Semi-Olympia line up and is looking forward to seeing how his body reacts to the long flight and limited food choices.
    Should be interesting, a week ago in a near fatal car wreck to standing onstage with Mr. Olympia!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Dude is coming off his Death Bed! He seems to be in good spirits but he is getting a taste of a 3 world country and the little petty stuff that happens when you travle aboard. He is not delusional about this Semi-Olympia line up and is looking forward to seeing how his body reacts to the long flight and limited food choices.
    Should be interesting, a week ago in a near fatal car wreck to standing onstage with Mr. Olympia!

I give Todd credit he honored his contract and is stepping onstage even after that bad wreck!

Banned

big big thanks..cant wait to see who will win this time..

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Yeah Todd Is a hard working bodybuilder and I look foward to seeing him interviewed. Im A huge fan and Im sure he will bring his best in India! Thanks Shawn!

Good to see an interview with Farah.

Tony freeman points out the Lack of camparisons at the Olympia! Great Insight by the XMan!

shannon is hot.......i just watched the video for her and didn't listen anything......