Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trey Brewer Found!

I get the feeling that the disappointing appearances and placing discouraged him and he gave up. Especially when he lost sponsors. Should have realized the hype wasn't ALL for nothing, and with a well thought out game plan he could have eventually realized his potential.

I remember clips of him training, and his trainer at the time had him doing some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

iWarrior

Was wondering about him some time ago. Good to see he's alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Shadow View Post
    I get the feeling that the disappointing appearances and placing discouraged him and he gave up. Especially when he lost sponsors. Should have realized the hype wasn't ALL for nothing, and with a well thought out game plan he could have eventually realized his potential.

I remember clips of him training, and his trainer at the time had him doing some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.
    bsn didn't drop him...he didn't want to take a pay cut so he left

Amateur Threat

Perhaps Trey realized that bodybuilding wasn't the be-all-&-end-all of life, & he didn't want to destroy his body with use before he had a chance to actually accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    bsn didn't drop him...he didn't want to take a pay cut so he left
    Didn't know that. So did they were going to cut his pay because of his performance? I mean, I don't know his situation, but I feel like I'd understand that. I didn't do as well as they wanted me to, so...

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Perhaps Trey realized that bodybuilding wasn't the be-all-&-end-all of life, & he didn't want to destroy his body with use before he had a chance to actually accomplish anything.
    Ah, yes. He was sponsored by a couple big companies and had huge wheels, so he MUST have been destroying his body. I'm all for having a life while and after bodybuilding, but some "fans" make bodybuilding sound like it's the worst fucking thing on earth. It can be done right, and it can be overdone. Just like any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    From BSN athlete and MD contract.....to Joe Blow personal trainer. Sad!!!

How do you know hes not happier now. Fame doesn't mean shit, the life isn't all its made out to be. And I wouldn't call him Joe Blow personal trainer, a director makes enough money to do very well on there own or to support a family.

Quote Originally Posted by bigem250 View Post
    How do you know hes not happier now. Fame doesn't mean shit, the life isn't all its made out to be. And I wouldn't call him Joe Blow personal trainer, a director makes enough money to do very well on there own or to support a family.
    i don't know...training, eating, and sleeping is a pretty sweet job lol

Amateur Threat

I'm not generalizing about anything. I'm talking about what I saw Trey do to his body. I don't believe his size was beneficial to his short- or longterm health.

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    I'm not generalizing about anything. I'm talking about what I saw Trey do to his body. I don't believe his size was beneficial to his short- or longterm health.
    Could have been, we'll never know.

Spotter

Cant hate on the guy, he's accomplished far more in bodybuilding than I ever will. Wish him all the best.

Dude looked obese in that video clip. Mr. "G"...haha...what a nut
    Muscle Tech Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Big Shadow View Post
    Ah, yes. He was sponsored by a couple big companies and had huge wheels, so he MUST have been destroying his body. I'm all for having a life while and after bodybuilding, but some "fans" make bodybuilding sound like it's the worst fucking thing on earth. It can be done right, and it can be overdone. Just like any sport.
    Didn't you know it's the cool thing to do? Spend all your time on a bodybuilding forum making fun of people who spend their time actually bodybuilding. Everyone's doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Didn't you know it's the cool thing to do? Spend all your time on a bodybuilding forum making fun of people who spend their time actually bodybuilding. Everyone's doing it!
    Damn it, I forgot!

Amateur Threat

Brewer03.jpg

This is a pic my website photographer took of Trey in July 2005 at the NPC Teen Nationals. He came in third in the heavies that year, with Steve Kuclo in 1st place & Matt Burzacott in 2nd. Trey went on to win the NPC Excalibur show at the end of 2006. His best showing after that was in 2008 at the NPC Nationals, when he took 4th in the supers. In 2009 he dropped to 8th, & that was the end of it for him. I believe he trained as an EMT; can anyone confirm?

He looks old and fat now

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast