Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 89

Thread: Trey Brewer Found!

  1. #35
    Beach Body Skwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I remember a few yrs ago when there was a bunch of stuff floating around asking who would be better trey brewer or Evan centopani. . . Guess that one sorted itself out. He had some enormous wheels tho they looked photoshopped haha

  2. #36
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Trey Brewer's career in the NPC was a) too much too soon; b) too little too late; c) both of the above; d) neither of the above.

    Do not mark on the test booklet.

  3. #37
    Amateur Threat Big Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Trey Brewer's career in the NPC was a) too much too soon; b) too little too late; c) both of the above; d) neither of the above.

    Do not mark on the test booklet.
    A. I think it was too much for him to handle, honestly.

  4. #38
    Beast Trey Dunbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    8,221
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    If Im not mistaken isnt he only 27?
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

  5. #39
    Beach Body Rabbit_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    429
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    In this month's MD Ronnie Coleman said that Trey was getting paid more by BSN than the majority of Pros with contracts out there. Makes sense too since he and Ronnie were both BSN athletes at the time. Wonder if he saved some of that dough or blew it all away on cars n bitches.

  6. #40
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,115
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    God bless milk cartons

  7. #41
    Amateur Threat gdog20035's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,165
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    In this month's MD Ronnie Coleman said that Trey was getting paid more by BSN than the majority of Pros with contracts out there. Makes sense too since he and Ronnie were both BSN athletes at the time. Wonder if he saved some of that dough or blew it all away on cars n bitches.
    hmmm...kid in low 20s making lots of money. and you ask did he save it?
    one video he had he was getting a haircut twice a week, driving a pimped out chrysler 300c and tanning like eod or something

  8. #42
    Beach Body Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cunter View Post
    He looks old and fat now
    And you know that how exactly?
    Judging from the picture he looks lean and healthy

  9. #43
    Beach Body yusef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    461

    Default

    If I remember correctly I thought he was training to become a fire fighter.. I'm pretty sure it was in one of the old editions he was in, in MD

  10. #44
    Amateur Threat FlashRob.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    Good for him! Looking lean & healthy
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

  11. #45
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Competing got in the way of his eating. Couldn't make room in his life for both so he chose food
    LMAO

  12. #46
    Beast Brutal Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    that Dren commercial made me fucking LOL. supp companies are scum
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

  13. #47
    Beast Brutal Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    From BSN athlete and MD contract.....to Joe Blow personal trainer. Sad!!!
    you guys are funny on this site. I say something about a pros stack, and im a "hater" all of a sudden.

    This post by He-Man is bullshit. Who can even say they have been on the top, maybe like .0001 percent of all people in a certain industry? He made it, he did it, and he moved on. You cant poison your body for ever. Was he supposed to "stay pro" at 45 or 50 or 60. people grow up, real life happens. Dude is a huge success story. Nothing sad about a guy working a normal job.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

  14. #48
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    you guys are funny on this site. I say something about a pros stack, and im a "hater" all of a sudden.

    This post by He-Man is bullshit. Who can even say they have been on the top, maybe like .0001 percent of all people in a certain industry? He made it, he did it, and he moved on. You cant poison your body for ever. Was he supposed to "stay pro" at 45 or 50 or 60. people grow up, real life happens. Dude is a huge success story. Nothing sad about a guy working a normal job.
    I agree with you 110%....I said numerous times while he was going for his PRO CARD that even though he wasn't pro he was making more money then 90% of the PROS will ever see and I thought was awesome for him. Going from that level of success to a personal fuckin trainer is sad....sorry to all you personal trainers out there. He could have parlayed that success into other things. ANYONE can be a PT....not everyone can achieve what TREY BREWER did in his short bb'ing career, like you said...about only 0.0001% can. He could have had a much much longer bb'ing career IMO....he quit too early. You mention ages like 40, 45,50...when he quit at like what? 25-26 years old? Paleeeze bro.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

  15. #49
    Beach Body UsmcGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I agree with you 110%....I said numerous times while he was going for his PRO CARD that even though he wasn't pro he was making more money then 90% of the PROS will ever see and I thought was awesome for him. Going from that level of success to a personal fuckin trainer is sad....sorry to all you personal trainers out there. He could have parlayed that success into other things. ANYONE can be a PT....not everyone can achieve what TREY BREWER did in his short bb'ing career, like you said...about only 0.0001% can. He could have had a much much longer bb'ing career IMO....he quit too early. You mention ages like 40, 45,50...when he quit at like what? 25-26 years old? Paleeeze bro.
    Why is it sad? Maybe he just lost the drive for bodybuilding.

  16. #50
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcGreg View Post
    Why is it sad? Maybe he just lost the drive for bodybuilding.
    Its just my opinion, you don't have to agree. I just think going from a $100,000.00/year supp contract, being paid to lift weights, be in ads and a make a few appearances to a $40K a year PT position working 9-5 is sad for anyone in life. Who knows, he might come back? I'm sure Charles Glass, Will World Harris etc make amazing $$$ but this isn't one of those situations.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

  17. #51
    Beach Body Francesco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CARPEGNA (Italy)
    Posts
    401

    Default

    I believe that a few years Trey will return to the best BB !!!! The Phenom must come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •