Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trey Brewer Found!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I agree with you 110%....I said numerous times while he was going for his PRO CARD that even though he wasn't pro he was making more money then 90% of the PROS will ever see and I thought was awesome for him. Going from that level of success to a personal fuckin trainer is sad....sorry to all you personal trainers out there. He could have parlayed that success into other things. ANYONE can be a PT....not everyone can achieve what TREY BREWER did in his short bb'ing career, like you said...about only 0.0001% can. He could have had a much much longer bb'ing career IMO....he quit too early. You mention ages like 40, 45,50...when he quit at like what? 25-26 years old? Paleeeze bro.
    who are you to say that? maybe he enjoys his life and his job. Ever think of that? Everyobne's life has their own personal challenges, and cause and effect for what you do with your life. Its all situational. "He was pro, so he should be like something cooler like an owner of a supp company!"-HeMan. sigh....

45 and 50 was an outlandish example on purpose, guess it went over your head. Sorry bro
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    who are you to say that? maybe he enjoys his life and his job. Ever think of that? Everyobne's life has their own personal challenges, and cause and effect for what you do with your life. Its all situational. "He was pro, so he should be like something cooler like an owner of a supp company!"-HeMan. sigh....

45 and 50 was an outlandish example on purpose, guess it went over your head. Sorry bro
    Look, I agree with you somewhat and agree fully that happiness is the most important thing in life. I sincerely hope he, you, everyone is happy cause I know I am. If I went from owing my company and making big bank to a PT I'd feel sad for MYSELF LOL. So let's agree to disagree OK. I hope he's happy AND healthy
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

^sounds good to me
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Got way too fat. Looked amazing once - never looked good again.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    bsn didn't drop him...he didn't want to take a pay cut so he left
    How much was he earning with BSN???

I don't agree with people saying the guys a failure. I still believe if he continued to put a 100% into it he would eventually go pro but he probably realized it wasn't worth it. Now hes got a nice little gig as PT director and I believe he's still trying to become a firefighter (which is a tough profession to actually get hired into bc SO many people want to be a firefighter with so limited slots). Anyway, I wish the guy the best. I met him at the Arnold and he seemed really cool and down to earth to me.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    I don't agree with people saying the guys a failure. I still believe if he continued to put a 100% into it he would eventually go pro but he probably realized it wasn't worth it. Now hes got a nice little gig as PT director and I believe he's still trying to become a firefighter (which is a tough profession to actually get hired into bc SO many people want to be a firefighter with so limited slots). Anyway, I wish the guy the best. I met him at the Arnold and he seemed really cool and down to earth to me.
    Best post here. Too many guys on here that we're so hard on him for no reason.

Amateur Threat

No one is holding anyone's arm behind them & saying, "You have to be a bodybuilder." It's a choice & option, but there are lots of other options in life. Trey has every right to find the place in life he wants & needs. He had a good run in competitive bodybuilding & will be remembered for it. After all, we're still talking about it.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Trey joins the ranks of Richard Jones and others who decided to seek a life outside of pro bodybuilding,Bodybuilding is very tough guys get little or no respect and risk their health as well! All the best to young Trey!

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Trey joins the ranks of Richard Jones and others who decided to seek a life outside of pro bodybuilding,Bodybuilding is very tough guys get little or no respect and risk their health as well! All the best to young Trey!
    Damn, Richard Jones. Haven't heard that name in awhile. Wonder how he's doing?

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco View Post
    I believe that a few years Trey will return to the best BB !!!! The Phenom must come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I honestly think if he came back he would have no problem finding a sponsor, and still would have fans. bsn pushed the hell outta this dude only when he was 21. If he's only 27, and after a few years "off". He could possibly make a comeback.

Richard Jones over Brewer any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Brutal View Post
    I honestly think if he came back he would have no problem finding a sponsor, and still would have fans. bsn pushed the hell outta this dude only when he was 21. If he's only 27, and after a few years "off". He could possibly make a comeback.
    well...I don't know about the sponsor part...dude had it made and couldn't deliver sooo...I'm not sure someone would take a risk

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidR1 View Post
    Richard Jones over Brewer any day!
    Both saw the Light!

Brewer will still be the biggest dude in 99% of the rooms he enters in life.

and when he's not the biggest dude in the room, the bigger dude will be kissing his ass because he's been on the cover of MD.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Good post....that's the gym I train at. I see Trey most days I'm there. In addition to PT he is still going through firefighter/EMT training. Not only is dude a really nice guy he's still got a shit ton of muscle and is strong as an ox. He still trains hard....I caught a chest workout with him the other day and he smokes me as far as strength is concerned....I'm sure he could come back to bbing any time he got ready

Great four pages of the lost and found. Now let's find another lost NPC athlete.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast