Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 37

Thread: Rhoden Is Numero Uno in Espana! Winklaar in 3rd??? Arnold Europe Results & the McGough Report!!

  1. #1

    Default Rhoden Is Numero Uno in Espana! Winklaar in 3rd??? Arnold Europe Results & the McGough Report!!



    2012 IFBB Arnold Classic Europe Results and Report!


    and MD talks about Winklaar's third place!



    Hot finals photos featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Shawn Rhoden, Oksana Grishina, Dennis Wolf and more!




    Arnold Schwarzenegger on stage at the Arnold Europe plus the final posedown and posing routines of winner Shawn Rhoden, runner up Dennis Wolf, third place Roelly Winklaar, Robert Piotrkowicz, Toney Freeman and Ronny Rockel










  2. #2
    Behemoth PatrickT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tasting Heaven
    Posts
    1,986
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This Kid is out of sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT DAMN Rhoden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

  3. #3
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Peter I think Toney is 46 not 48.
    Great report!

  4. #4
    Mass Monster Peter McGough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Peter I think Toney is 46 not 48.
    Great report!
    You're right. When writing the report I looked up his date of birth which is August 30, 1966 and I got the math wrong. Guess it's me who's getting old. Bad evening for Toney. Getting a lousy placing and aging 2 years all in one day.

  5. #5

    Default

    Roelly has to be peeled in order to do well....or so I thought. Always been a big supporter of Roelly, but this was clearly a gift. He looked pretty good at the Nordic Pro (even with his lack symmetry and still sub par posing), but not at the O, not at the Sheru Classic and tonight definitely didn't deserve to take 3rd. This is the kind of bullshit that's responsible for my lack of interest in competitive bodybuilding.

  6. #6
    Amateur Threat houstonjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter McGough View Post
    You're right. When writing the report I looked up his date of birth which is August 30, 1966 and I got the math wrong. Guess it's me who's getting old. Bad evening for Toney. Getting a lousy placing and aging 2 years all in one day.
    Great report.

  7. #7
    Spotter timmylpratt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    san antonio, texas
    Posts
    281
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    hide was overlooked in my opinion, as well as edward nunn. roelly looked like crap!

  8. #8
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axestream View Post
    Roelly has to be peeled in order to do well....or so I thought. Always been a big supporter of Roelly, but this was clearly a gift. He looked pretty good at the Nordic Pro (even with his lack symmetry and still sub par posing), but not at the O, not at the Sheru Classic and tonight definitely didn't deserve to take 3rd. This is the kind of bullshit that's responsible for my lack of interest in competitive bodybuilding.

    ^This! Thank you for the great report Peter.

  9. #9
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,718
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny.S View Post
    ^This! Thank you for the great report Peter.
    OMA knows how to play the politics games. No disrespect to her, it's a real art form and gift. She's working hard to keep Roelly placing to ensure they keep making BIG MONEY off of BSN. Roelly is her retirement fund. It's just too bad that the advice she's giving him is making him look worse each year....his best was 2010 NY PRO win. I know it's not all on her, maybe Roelly doesn't follow orders?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

  10. #10
    Colemanesque curtjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    15,608
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^^^^ lol Never thought of that. Good to have an influential person in your corner. And friends help. Things could have gone south for Arnold in '80 without a lifetime of friends involved in that Mr. Olympia contest.


  11. #11
    Bro Scientist CaveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Why? You wanna come over?
    Posts
    4,241
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    ^^^^ lol Never thought of that. Good to have an influential person in your corner. And friends help. Things could have gone south for Arnold in '80 without a lifetime of friends involved in that Mr. Olympia contest.
    Even dead, Mike Mentzer is still pissed about that one.

  12. #12
    Iron Addict iamblessed22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    baton rouge ,la
    Posts
    2,410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Wolf got screwed toney got screwed, contests just suck now

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    OMA knows how to play the politics games. No disrespect to her, it's a real art form and gift. She's working hard to keep Roelly placing to ensure they keep making BIG MONEY off of BSN. Roelly is her retirement fund. It's just too bad that the advice she's giving him is making him look worse each year....his best was 2010 NY PRO win. I know it's not all on her, maybe Roelly doesn't follow orders?
    His best was Nordic Pro. Thicker chest, better back and still ripped. Roelly's a nice guy and he has done a lot of guest posing in Europe since he turned pro. That's why he's so popular over here.

  14. #14
    Spotter Gobzilla1533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Terrebonne, Québec
    Posts
    156
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Freeman mus be pissed right now!!!

  15. #15
    Behemoth PatrickT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tasting Heaven
    Posts
    1,986
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobzilla1533 View Post
    Freeman mus be pissed right now!!!
    Ya think?? It's best he keeps a low profile right now, no more interviews for the rest of the year and even next year... button it up Toney, please bro... let it go
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

  16. #16
    Behemoth Guvnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Winklaar is the most over rated ifbb pro

  17. #17
    Spotter Gobzilla1533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Terrebonne, Québec
    Posts
    156
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    Ya think?? It's best he keeps a low profile right now, no more interviews for the rest of the year and even next year... button it up Toney, please bro... let it go
    well i think he deserved better than a 6th place finish, but for the interview i agree with you lol he should keep it on the low for a couple of months even if i agree with what he said in india

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •