Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 44

Thread: IFBB pro undercover

  1. #18
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    came from DaveMadMax6, Craig Titus guess should be legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Ron is right. I was close to Craig and it was absolutely him.

  2. #19
    Amateur Threat jpz13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    and he says it's been long gone in the market.....lol
    Think he was referring to Parabolan which was pharmacy grade Tren. I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist anymore, has been gone for a long time.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

  3. #20
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    304
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    came from DaveMadMax6, Craig Titus guess should be legit!
    Yeah, I knew it was Craig before he went to jail. He loved Kelly Ryan and talked highly of himself. As soon as someone brought up the missing articles after Craig went to jail Bob Chick (back when he was with BB.com) said the IFBB Undercover is now Inmate number....

    I loved these articles. I was just remembering these the other day wondering if they would have another guy come around and do this.

  4. #21
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    There you are Dave lol!

  5. #22
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    I also wonder why BB.com would let someone reveal the secrets of IFBB. I thought BB.com is under direct control of the IFBB?

    Quote Originally Posted by heftizzle View Post
    Yeah, I knew it was Craig before he went to jail. He loved Kelly Ryan and talked highly of himself. As soon as someone brought up the missing articles after Craig went to jail Bob Chick (back when he was with BB.com) said the IFBB Undercover is now Inmate number....

    I loved these articles. I was just remembering these the other day wondering if they would have another guy come around and do this.

  6. #23
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    304
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    I also wonder why BB.com would let someone reveal the secrets of IFBB. I thought BB.com is under direct control of the IFBB?
    It isn't like he outted the IFBB or anything. It is just rumors, gossip and things of the like. Lots of things are big news to people like us that are never talked about, but seem like common knowledge to those in the know. It is like that on any level.

  7. #24
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

    So Craig, are you the Undercover Pro? Are you Tumbling Dice? What other nicknames do you go by?


    • Man, I guess that I will take the blame for everything that is written on the boards. Ok, lets talk about Tumbling Dice. Chad went on the boards and said that this guy was from Connecticut. Tumbling Dice himself wrote that it is not me. So lets make it clear. It is not me. Let's talk about IFBB Undercover Pro. I have been hearing that I am the Undercover Pro for a while now, and let's get this straight. I am not him. If I was the Undercover Pro, I wouldn't admit that I was him anyway. The whole point of the IFBB Undercover Pro is to write things in the sport that the magazines will not print. So many people have said that I am the Undercover Pro that I have read his column to see what it is all about. The guy writes things that no one else will say or print. For instance, there are a lot of guys getting in trouble in the sport, and nobody prints it. But when I got in trouble, everybody printed it in every magazines everywhere. They put it on the cover of the magazines. But now, you have guys coming over the border and getting caught, nobody prints it. You got another guy getting his house raided a few times, nobody prints it. You got another guy getting his computers searched, nobody prints it. You got another guy's mom getting caught with a package, nobody prints it. You have guys going to jail for dealing drugs, nobody prints it. If people want to get mad at the IFBB Undercover Pro because he printing what nobody else is printing, then so be it. I don't have nothing against the guy, but I can tell you that it isn't me. Frankly, I am getting a little sick hearing about it. I even called up bodybuilding.com and asked me to put it there that I am not him. IFBB Pro Undercover has tore me apart several times now. I personally think it's Paul Dillett. No offense to Paul, but the man has nothing to lose.




    http://www.getbig.com/iview/titus040130.htm

  8. #25
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    What was funny back then is that if you knew Craig and would just shoot the shit with him privately, he would say the exact same stuff that he would write in his column. LOL.

  9. #26
    Beast Trey Dunbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    8,221
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

    So Craig, are you the Undercover Pro? Are you Tumbling Dice? What other nicknames do you go by?


    • Man, I guess that I will take the blame for everything that is written on the boards. Ok, lets talk about Tumbling Dice. Chad went on the boards and said that this guy was from Connecticut. Tumbling Dice himself wrote that it is not me. So lets make it clear. It is not me. Let's talk about IFBB Undercover Pro. I have been hearing that I am the Undercover Pro for a while now, and let's get this straight. I am not him. If I was the Undercover Pro, I wouldn't admit that I was him anyway. The whole point of the IFBB Undercover Pro is to write things in the sport that the magazines will not print. So many people have said that I am the Undercover Pro that I have read his column to see what it is all about. The guy writes things that no one else will say or print. For instance, there are a lot of guys getting in trouble in the sport, and nobody prints it. But when I got in trouble, everybody printed it in every magazines everywhere. They put it on the cover of the magazines. But now, you have guys coming over the border and getting caught, nobody prints it. You got another guy getting his house raided a few times, nobody prints it. You got another guy getting his computers searched, nobody prints it. You got another guy's mom getting caught with a package, nobody prints it. You have guys going to jail for dealing drugs, nobody prints it. If people want to get mad at the IFBB Undercover Pro because he printing what nobody else is printing, then so be it. I don't have nothing against the guy, but I can tell you that it isn't me. Frankly, I am getting a little sick hearing about it. I even called up bodybuilding.com and asked me to put it there that I am not him. IFBB Pro Undercover has tore me apart several times now. I personally think it's Paul Dillett. No offense to Paul, but the man has nothing to lose.




    http://www.getbig.com/iview/titus040130.htm
    soooo Chris Cormier.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

  10. #27
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    donut shop
    Posts
    15,087
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heftizzle View Post
    Yeah, I knew it was Craig before he went to jail. He loved Kelly Ryan and talked highly of himself. As soon as someone brought up the missing articles after Craig went to jail Bob Chick (back when he was with BB.com) said the IFBB Undercover is now Inmate number....

    I loved these articles. I was just remembering these the other day wondering if they would have another guy come around and do this.
    I suspect the undercover pro was Titus , and tend to think that GH15 is just some wannabe crank.
    This kind of column feeds right into the drug rumor/ judging conspiracy/ IFBB insider, type of source that many love to hear from.
    My experience shows me that the real truth within elite bodybuilding is a lot more mundane and haphazzard .
    The half assed nature of most pro shows is all the proof I need hahaha.
    I love bodybuilding, always will, but it never involved millions of $$$ or big corperate involvement.
    The likely reality is , it is just a bunch of meatheads (like me), all fighting for a bigger slice, of a very small pie.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  11. #28
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    So you believe that the bodybuilding world is not as screwed up as it appears to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I suspect the undercover pro was Titus , and tend to think that GH15 is just some wannabe crank.
    This kind of column feeds right into the drug rumor/ judging conspiracy/ IFBB insider, type of source that many love to hear from.
    My experience shows me that the real truth within elite bodybuilding is a lot more mundane and haphazzard .
    The half assed nature of most pro shows is all the proof I need hahaha.
    I love bodybuilding, always will, but it never involved millions of $$$ or big corperate involvement.
    The likely reality is , it is just a bunch of meatheads (like me), all fighting for a bigger slice, of a very small pie.

  12. #29
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    And apparently Craig Titus praises Ronnie Coleman and hates on Jay Cutler so much.... I thought Jay and Criag used to be BFFs........hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    What was funny back then is that if you knew Craig and would just shoot the shit with him privately, he would say the exact same stuff that he would write in his column. LOL.

  13. #30
    Beast Trey Dunbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    8,221
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He spoke very poorly of Titus.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

  14. #31
    Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    I suspect it's his way to shift reader's attention towards someone else given that he talks shits about himself. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    He spoke very poorly of Titus.

  15. #32
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    donut shop
    Posts
    15,087
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Undercover pro was entertaining reading.
    GH15 had some interesting stuff as well.
    Looking for more then that is a fruitless, silly search folks.
    Undercover pro was fun, but do we really need to dissect it now, years later? RIP
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  16. #33
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    17,033
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Howard all we need is an undercover Schmoe lol!

  17. #34
    Bro Scientist CaveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Why? You wanna come over?
    Posts
    4,241
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    It was Mike Mentzer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •