Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arnold Europe Posedown, Top 6 Routines plus Arnold Schwarzenegger's Speech!

Default Arnold Europe Posedown, Top 6 Routines plus Arnold Schwarzenegger's Speech!

Arnold Schwarzenegger on stage at the Arnold Europe plus the final posedown and posing routines of winner Shawn Rhoden, runner up Dennis Wolf, third place Roelly Winklaar, Robert Piotrkowicz, Toney Freeman and Ronny Rockel

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Arnold Schwarzenegger on stage at the Arnold Europe plus the final posedown and posing routines of winner Shawn Rhoden, runner up Dennis Wolf, third place Roelly Winklaar, Robert Piotrkowicz, Toney Freeman and Ronny Rockel

THE WOLFMAN LOOKS MUCH BETTER HERE AND HIS POSING ROUTINE IS VERY DRAMATIC BUT STILL LOST TO RHODEN...WOLFMAN CALL DORIAN PLEASE!!ITS TIME YO!!

not sure why flex keeps saying this is the best toney he's ever seen (first he said it at the O then Sheru now again here)...it's def not. his all time best was when he placed top six at the O some years back and these days his quads have lost size and his backs lacking the depth and detail. is he bad, no of course not but 5th seems right to me from the pics and videos. also Rhoelly mightve had some help but he wasnt as bad as mcgrough is saying, no way. his hammies were ripped arms still the best in show, plus one of the better backs on the stage. just needs a bit more quad sweep and uniform conditioning everywhere (its weird certain places he's razor sharp others way off). Rhoden wasnt anywhere near as good as at the O he needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    not sure why flex keeps saying this is the best toney he's ever seen (first he said it at the O then Sheru now again here)...it's def not. his all time best was when he placed top six at the O some years back and these days his quads have lost size and his backs lacking the depth and detail. is he bad, no of course not but 5th seems right to me from the pics and videos. also Rhoelly mightve had some help but he wasnt as bad as mcgrough is saying, no way. his hammies were ripped arms still the best in show, plus one of the better backs on the stage. just needs a bit more quad sweep and uniform conditioning everywhere (its weird certain places he's razor sharp others way off). Rhoden wasnt anywhere near as good as at the O he needs a break.
    He's making bank mate!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post

I have to agree with the bold above. Flex has mentioned it multiple times and the only reason could be in his defense is he doesn't want to hurt Toney's feelings or they're good friends or it could be that BB'rs are just too damn sensitive when getting critiqued.

EVL'sPrague Pro This is I think 3rd or 4th biggest pro show if we speak about price money.Shawn is definitely here to make money and also win maybe 5 PRO shows in one calendar year! Who is the last IFBB pro who did that?
    Last edited by guruhonza; October 15th, 2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post

EVL'sPrague Pro This is I think 3rd or 4th biggest pro show if we speak about price money.Shawn is definitely here to make money and also win maybe 5 PRO shows in one calendar year! Who is the last IFBB pro who did that?
    Fourth place in the open makes as much as the 212 winner. The guys in the 212 division are barely getting more than the bikini division. This is why the lighter guys try to compete in the open. There's already some great physiques in the 212 division and there would be even more if they increased the prize money.

robert pat. was who impressed me the most. im suprised people here dont mention him. shit i would have him maybe a place above what he got..he was that damn good

its good that dennis does his prep but that gut is out of control now.....he should take a lesson from kai or hire someone

did someone tell roelly to stop making weird faces while posing????he looks so much better now

Roelly given a gift once again, he has the worst legs on stage, posing sux ass, Freeman robbed once again, Ed Nun as well, Rhoden's physique is awesome, wasnt as conditioned or as BIG as Wolf but what eva,

Quote Originally Posted by deadly16996 View Post
    its good that dennis does his prep but that gut is out of control now.....he should take a lesson from kai or hire someone
    His "gut" isn't out of control, he just needs to do a better job of posing and controlling it...I'm one of the biggest fans of D-Wolf but even I'm going to say that the last 2 contests, the Olympia and this one, he failed to do that and it gave the "illusion" that his "gut is out of control"...Look at him hit a front double biceps how his abs are pulled and stomach is tight...he then just doesn't do a good job of controlling it in between shots.

I though Wolf earned a victory here. Too bad for him.