Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 British Grand Prix/UKBFF Play-by-Play w/Shawn Ray & Giles! Rhoden is Victorious!

Default 2012 British Grand Prix/UKBFF Play-by-Play w/Shawn Ray & Giles! Rhoden is Victorious!

Team MD is already on the scene in the UK! Follow the action here!

www.musculardevelopment.com

Curry will compete? lol! Did he find new guru? And did he start with heavy training? He will be the softest guy on stage

Is flex lewis doing the open?

Brandon Curry has decided not to enter and Flex will be in the 212 class!!

Hey Guys, well, left Newcastle early this morning (me and Amjad) in our 7 seater hire car about 7 this morning so we could pick up 212 competitor Sami Al Haddad who was flying in from Amsterdam en route from Spain - where he's been since the Arnold Europe last weekend...

With his sucked in face, Sami arrived cheery, me greeting him with a 6 pack bag packed with his full day's worth of food that I cooked with my own fair hand late last night, he seemed to be relieved as at this stage in the game I can appreciate how tired and drained he is feeling...Still, me and Sami have been good mates since 2006 and it was the least I could do as I want to see him at his absolute best this weekend so us British and European fans can really see a great battle between him and Flex, Jose, Edwardo, Masoom etc...

"Can you take me straight to the gym before we go to the supermarket and the hotel" Sami asked? "Sure" I replied...

We took him to retired 202 competitor John Hodgson (at his gym; Evolution Gym near Rochdale) who - at the British Grand Prix last year - took 2nd to 202 champ Flex Lewis...

John Hodgson and Flex...

Was a nice surprise to see Johnnie Jackson and Hidetada there too!

Sami and JOJ...

Sami, JOJ and John...

Hide...

Sami...

Nobody

Default sami!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hey Guys, well, left Newcastle early this morning (me and Amjad) in our 7 seater hire car about 7 this morning so we could pick up 212 competitor Sami Al Haddad who was flying in from Amsterdam en route from Spain - where he's been since the Arnold Europe last weekend...

With his sucked in face, Sami arrived cheery, me greeting him with a 6 pack bag packed with his full day's worth of food that I cooked with my own fair hand late last night, he seemed to be relieved as at this stage in the game I can appreciate how tired and drained he is feeling...Still, me and Sami have been good mates since 2006 and it was the least I could do as I want to see him at his absolute best this weekend so us British and European fans can really see a great battle between him and Flex, Jose, Edwardo, Masoom etc...

"Can you take me straight to the gym before we go to the supermarket and the hotel" Sami asked? "Sure" I replied...

We took him to retired 202 competitor John Hodgson (at his gym; Evolution Gym near Rochdale) who - at the British Grand Prix last year - took 2nd to 202 champ Flex Lewis...

John Hodgson and Flex...

Was a nice surprise to see Johnnie Jackson and Hidetada there too!

Sami and JOJ...

Sami, JOJ and John...

Hide...

Sami...

no one stands a chance against sami al haddad! but we know the ifbb far too well to know some guy who isnt even 50% close to him will win! sami al haddad rapes evry single 212 competitor!

Then, in from one of the back meeting rooms out popped Neil Hill and Kris Gethin who were conducting a training seminar for their training courses...

Sami and Neil...

Then I filmed an exclusive video of Sami doing a penultimate depletion workout, just light to get the blood pushed around before the carb loading...

(Video up on here VERY soon!! Keep logging on for it...)

...Then, off to the supermarket with Sami...

Ever wondered what a pro buys when THEY go the store? You know now doncha!!!

Last edited by Giles; October 18th, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

Then, back to drop Sami off at the apartments and who did we bump into in the lobby? Mr Rhoden!

Sami and Shawn...

"Hmmm, so 4 wins thats ummm, 50, 60k??"

Last edited by Giles; October 18th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

judging by sami's face he looks on point..
    Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

...Keep an eye out for Sami's video and there will be loads more updates tomorrow with a ton of great athlete interviews (with posing too hopefully) and shots from the athlete meeting and more!

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
    judging by sami's face he looks on point..
    The training vid I did shows him training and posing in his vest, looks tight and his back is really improved...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Is flex lewis doing the open?
    Nope, 212 mate...

Good luck to Erik Fankhouser, if he comes in shredded, this is a great chance to earn some points for the O next year!

Awesome stuff Giles ! I like to see the out of the gym type stuff....is that sad ???

Quote Originally Posted by mm2009 View Post
    Awesome stuff Giles ! I like to see the out of the gym type stuff....is that sad ???
    Cool! I'll get as much stuff as I can like this over the next few days...

Also, please excuse the few really shitty quality shots, took them with my Iphone when I was on the hop and didn't want to miss the opportunity...

Banned

nice pics,,keep post it,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by world-pharma View Post
    nice pics,,keep post it,thanks
    Will do mate!

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast