Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trenazone/Halo 2nd Prohormone run - Dewman

Default Trenazone/Halo 2nd Prohormone run - Dewman

Okay, I know I still have an Ostanish thread going... but I am gearing up to start my second run and would like some advice before I start.

I am 41, 5'7", 182lbs @ about 12%BF.

I have actually only been off Trenavar/Epistane (low 40mg per day dose) for about 4-5 weeks, but I didnt get any PCT due to a kidney stone, so I will be clean of anything for over 4 weeks when I start this.

First, here is what I have:

Trenazone - 2 bottles (going to run the recommended dose to start)
    Halo - 1 bottle also running recommended dose
    Erase - 2 per day
    Organ shield - recommended dose
    LiverCare - my person favorite to protect the liver) - 2 per day
    Milk Thistle - 2 per day

I will also be doing 1 Multi, 1,00mg Vit C, 3-6-9 Fish oil X2, 1/2 bottle of 5 hour energy, st john's wort, 2,000 IU vit D

So here are my questions....

Should I run a test booster with the Trenazone? Someone who has given me advice I can always count on recommended AndroEnhance. I have also been looking at Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 or Athletix formula X.
    I was also thinking of just pinning a small amount of test anyway for maintenance as I am 41 with naturally low test, so @ 250mg per week... would that suffice? If I decide not to pin, what would be best?

Also, I read a few places to do P5P with the Trenazone... I already do 1/2 bottle of 5 hour energy per day giving me 1000% of the RDA for vit B6, also has 4,000% of RDA of Vit B12... will this cover the Vit B needed for taking Trenazone, or should I run the P5P too?

Is there anything I should be taking with this as well? Remember I am 41 and this is just my second run ever of anything.

Also, an appropriate PCT that will help get the libido going and keep me from getting ED symptoms would be nice as well. I am very concerned about the PCT.

Please any and all advice on this would be appreciated as I am still learning, new, and I know that I am nowhere near the amount of knowledge I need to do this without advice. If there is one thing I have learned in all of this, it's that I only know enough to be dangerous!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman View Post
    Should I run a test booster with the Trenazone?
    Negative! Save that for PCT. Keep running the saw p. during the cycle to keep the bag from shutting down so hard.

Sorry for the short comment. Just pressed for time today. Will follow up in the other conversation.
    Thanks,
    -R

Okay,
    I started today! First thing I noticed about 15 mins after taking the Halo & applying the Trenazone was a euphoric feeling. Not sure why... but it is almost like a mini "high" without being high. Does that makes sense? I also noticed that my leg is bouncing again! Not sure when it started, but it is back! This stuff just doesn't dry...lol The Zone went on (very hard to get into and out of the applicator, hopefully practice will help), and it just doesnt dry! I was waiting almost an hour and still had wet spots. Finally I said "fuck it" and put my shirt back on. I dont mind walking around shirtless... but it's frikin cold in NH right now!...lol

There is a strong smell of alcohol when this is first applied (the tren) then a little later, it has a slight odor. It is faint at the moment, so I can't place it... but it is not a good smell... cologne may be in order after this is put on... every time. We will see how bad it gets. I still have a bit of a buzz going from this stuff... but happy to be starting my bulk phase! Winter Bulk baby!

Can't wait to work out later! I have been so sore lately that I am hoping this will cut down on it. I have some P5P coming to use with the Tren... and for the next 5 days I will keeping my Ostanish in the mix. Then it will just be tren/halo.

I am very thirsty as well... so here comes the water!

183lbs & just over 12% BF this am.

Deleted.

Double post.

After a few minutes, blast the skin with the hair dryer to speed up the evaperation.

I've used that when using dmso and it helps.

Bump!

How are the preliminary effects?

How is the diet/hunger?

How are the sides?

How is your trouser snake?

Okay... my dog pulled my back/trap muscle on my right side... so I am dealing with that pain... and it doesnt allow me to know if the back cramps I was getting from Tren last time are here or not...lol
    Hasn't stopped me from eating or working out though.

I will say, just in case anyone else runs into this...
    I "thought" the opening in the dropped they sent with the Trenazone was too small. I could barely get the oil in or out of it the first 2 days. Then, today, I just couldnt get anything in or out of the dropper. Seems there was a crystal that formed in the small part of the tube, & I used a pin (one for sewing) to break it up... and the dropper worked great!

The first 24 hours saw a 3 pound weight drop for me to 180.6. Since then, no movement in weight & my BF didnt drop at all either... so this may be water weight the Halo/Tren forced out?

I have some extra energy... but I am also not getting enough sleep (seem counter intuitive I know). I feel like I need more sleep at night & a nap mid afternoon... but when I am awake... my leg is bouncing and I am constantly fucking hungry again.

I finish eating... & I am hungry again. I got up at midnight last night (after eating a meal & doing a Casein shake at 9:30pm, and I ate 8 oz of Beef, 4 oz of Chicken, 4 oz of ham, and maybe 2 oz of cheese. I had a couple of spoonfuls of brown whole grain rice (couldn't be helped) 3 hard boiled eggs and another Casein shake.
    I woke up at 6 am starving so bad I was shaking.

I just ate my second meal about 90 mins ago... and as I sit here and type... all I can think about is what i am going to eat when I finish typing!...lol

By the way... did gain a gram over night... figure that one out.

I am on track to do legs today. First time since my left leg quit on me last week... hopefully it was a fluke... but I am going to stay around 250-275 for my squats today... just to be on the safe side. I will up it to 325 for the calf raises though, and just do normal presses, leg curls, and raises.

I should know more about what is happening in about 3-4 days I think.

I have noticed too... my back is so itchy at night it scares me. I take the trenazone in the am, and shower every evening, so it is off... not to mention , I dont put it on my back... in fact, all 3 days, I have just put it on my neck/ clavicle area with no real irritation. So i will do that as long as I am irritation free, and change it up if need be.

Ok, I have to fucking eat now... Im dying!

On a side note... Went to order 3 bottles of pills from Elite Labs today... these things weigh about 2.50 ounces each. So total, just under half of a pound... they wanted $24.99 to ship them? That was half the price of the order.

Why the heck would a company do that? For $8-$9 they could ship them easily flat rate... I could get 3 of these bottles in the $5.95 priority mail packages.

Why wouldnt they want to keep shipping to cost so that they could sell more product?

I will just have to order something else cuz I am not paying $25 to ship 3 pill bottles.

I actually stopped check out and emailed them. Sooooooooooo

Any recommendations for a decent Halo product that does not have a whole lot else in it... and is in stock somewhere? When the Halo I have runs out, I will still need 2 weeks of it, so I need at least 1 bottle.

(I was going to get a bottle of Halo and 2 bottles of Epic... with the intention of stocking up if the Epic worked like Epistane. I would rather just pay for real epistane at this point, cuz when you factor in their shipping... it is the same price)

On a side note... Went to order 3 bottles of pills from Elite Labs today... these things weigh about 2.50 ounces each. So total, just under half of a pound... they wanted $24.99 to ship them? That was half the price of the order.

Why the heck would a company do that? For $8-$9 they could ship them easily flat rate... I could get 3 of these bottles in the $5.95 priority mail packages.

Why wouldnt they want to keep shipping to cost so that they could sell more product?
    Outrageous. Fuck 'em.
    I ordered from Supplement Hog. 6-7 bucks flat rate shipping on a good sized order.

Any recommendations for a decent Halo product that does not have a whole lot else in it... and is in stock somewhere? When the Halo I have runs out, I will still need 2 weeks of it, so I need at least 1 bottle.

(I was going to get a bottle of Halo and 2 bottles of Epic... with the intention of stocking up if the Epic worked like Epistane. I would rather just pay for real epistane at this point, cuz when you factor in their shipping... it is the same price)
    Not the cheapest, but quality is tops.
    http://www.shreddednutrition.com/Iro...1_7707438.aspx

ETA: lower cost version: http://www.shreddednutrition.com/LGI...1_7707414.aspx
    Last edited by Rockoid; November 9th, 2012 at 02:39 PM.

Ok, been roughly 7 days.

Here is what I have noticed so far... The Trenazone is giving me cramps in the back again. It didn't help that my pooch pulled one of my back muscles anyway, but that injury is all but gone... almost.
    Now it is just cramps, and usually when I wake up as I haven't drank enough water overnight... which is hard to do when you sleep...lol

My weights were all going up... and still are, just not all of them. Last time around I lost ground, but today I got back to where I was last time, so i expect I will get my "1 more rep" next round of lifts.

I did biceps and back today. I did set a personal best on shrugs (I know, not hard to do), but I was happy with 320lbs X 8. I will be adding another 20lbs next week if my powertec can take it.

I still cant get more than 6 reps on 90lbs for preacher curls... but I will get the 7th next time around.. I got halfway there tonite.

I am VERY tired. Meaning I am feeling like I need naps again in the middle of the day... which is fine really as I am working from home right now.

Feel as though I am retaining a bit of bloat. I dont know if it is the intake of food... but my gut is getting bloated a bit.

Libido is back been a busy week in that category. (yay!)

Otherwise, I am just looking for some good recommendations for knee and wrist wraps. I semi hurt my right wrist doing bent over lat raises?

it's a little swollen but okay!

More soon!

Just wanted to jot down some things I have noticed.

My diet has not been as tight as it should. It's not all over the place, but I could tighten it up a little more... that being said, I have put on about 6 lbs. My gut looks bloated, I feel bloated, but my BF% is actually coming down very slowly.... However, I look a lot like some of the pictures I see on here now, when someone is bulking and they have a distended gut as well.... so that is happening.

Mt strength continues to go up... even if it is really slowly. In some cases it is still going up quickly.

I moved to 350lbs shrugs yesterday, and my squats (anyone who has followed me in the past knows I have no gyms to go to, and I have yet to have a proper squat rack) well, I guess I am finally doing this correct as I am now squatting more than I can bench... which wasn't the case several weeks ago. I think last time it was 300lbs or 310lbs... I will have to check. My bench i believe was at 270lbs this week, though I will have to check, it may be a little higher... but not much.

My arms feel like they are going to burst after every workout... literally rip through the skin, and the skin is very tight.

I have also noticed my nuts are getting smaller again, and my back is itching a lot. Of course I cannot reach the spots anymore, so I have to use a back scratcher... but especially at night my back gets so itchy it is crazy.

I am getting winded much easier now as well. Wheezing after a good workout.

It is going well... feel like I need to really tighten up my diet as I am moving into the sweet spot of these prohormones right now. So the better my diet, the better the results.

Anyone have any advice on the T3/Clebuterol combo for a cutting/weight loss run for guys? I know they say it works for women... but does it work for guys as well?
    Is there a reason guys would not take that route?

I need to drop about 2%BF after this bulk... just trying to figure out the best way to do this combined with diet.

Hey Dewman. I would reserve T3/Clen for when you get to a sticking spot on fatloss. I find that I am able to lose 2-3lbs of weight per week, with only a slight Kcalorie defecit. So why would I use harsh chemicals when my body is doing so well on its own?

Hey WW, absolutely, but at our age... sometimes the diet stalls. I am just trying to be prepared if I need it. I do dieting pretty well, and the SARMs help, even when fasting (not by choice), but it is always good to have a back up plan! Just wondering if it is an option!

OK!
    I have dropped to just over 11% BF from just over 12%... so that is 1.8lbs of fat lost (and my diet hasn't been perfect with the holiday).
    I am also up to 186.6 in the am and 189.2 in the eve.

Going by morning weight. I have put on about 6lbs of muscle... however... this cannot be right as I feel very bloated every 4-5 days for one day.

I mean bloated... but, I can already notice my body getting bigger. My wife has noticed a bit of a change as well. I spend very little time on arms these days and she keeps commenting on how much bigger they are.
    My legs are finally starting to take a shape other than "stick figure"...lol

The leg raises and squats are really helping. The thigh is starting out wide and cutting in at an angle, instead of rounding in! This is my first time with a proper squat rack and I just keep adding weight. I did 320lbs X10 tonite. Up from 300 last week and 280 the week before. I would have gone again at 340lbs, but I had already done 3 warm up sets of increasing weight, that was all that was in me... so we will go to 340 or 350 next time around.

I am doing 350lb shrugs now and the traps are coming along real nice. This is also the best shrug set up I have had in a long time.

Curls are only around 95lbs, but I am doing 190lb lat pull downs now which is more than my body weight... and it keeps going up every week.

Tris are always going up... I think I was at 170 or 180 on the push downs and 125lbs on the seated raises. I will have to check my paperwork... and thank goodness for that! I would be lost without the charts I made up for HITs in Excel. Helps tremendously! I have cut considerable time off of my workouts by going at a better pace... so I may be looking to add a couple of more exercises on leg day, and maybe one more on the others.

Anyone know of a good piece of equipment to do bent over lat pulls on? I saw this free weight contraption that looked like a kettle, but was stacked with freeweights that looked like it could go up as much as you wanted. It wasnt one of those real kettles they sell at Dicks for this... it was something different. It was in a YOUTUBE video I watched and never said what it was. I need something besides a dumb bells.

I am hungry around the clock now. I just cant eat enough... I get bloated and tired of eating before I am no longer hungry. I am back to getting up at midnight for a meal. So fucking hungry all the time... and yes, I am still doing carbs every day!...lol

I am hungry now. I have almost killed a 24lbs turkey myself since Thanksgiving!...lol

My balls are shrinking again, so I was thinking of doing some HCG... anyone have any advice on that? I have started on TRT so I am sure they are just going to get worse. I am attached to the little guys and would like to keep them around for a few more years!...lol

Well... that is all I guess!

Will check in again shortly!

Will check in again shortly!
    Famous last words. lol!