Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 2012 North American Overall Champ, Dallas McCarver

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
    Yes I am a huge fan of deep tissue work and art as well. I believe they serve both purposes yes in removing knitts and scarring in the muscle tissue it obviously benefits training sessions. On the other hand breaking that stuff up and opening the muscle up more allows the fascia to more freely expand and fill with blood during training, and as we know increased blood flow and more fascia stretching results in better muscle growth. So yeah I guess it works both ways, and ad for Pre contest and off season I prefer it gear round probably would stop till right before show.
    Thanks for the reply Dallas, heading to my ART session in 15 mins, see how many it takes to work out an imbalance I have

I'm a little confused with how your wording things? Are you trying to be a smart ass by calling me a natty or referring to yourself being one and asking for you? If you want to ask a question just ask it bro, no need to try and clown on me. I'm down to answer anything within reason, asking for advice in any area is what I'm here for.

I wasn't clowning on you by any means. I was trying to beat around the bush in a way you could answer my question without admitting to anything. Essentially what I was asking was what anabolic or mixture of do you think you have responded the best to. No doses needed just the substance. I know many guys who say they have responded the best to test only cycles, or deca/test cycles etc etc, that's all I was asking

Quote Originally Posted by bugsfix View Post
    I wasn't clowning on you by any means. I was trying to beat around the bush in a way you could answer my question without admitting to anything. Essentially what I was asking was what anabolic or mixture of do you think you have responded the best to. No doses needed just the substance. I know many guys who say they have responded the best to test only cycles, or deca/test cycles etc etc, that's all I was asking
    OK, now I understand what your asking. The answer is rather simple though I mean as a base line for most of the classic "cycles" people run they use some form of Testosterone correct? So I would say its safe to say the that being the single most used substance among the common runs would probably be the one consitant key player.sorry if I didn't answer this exactly as you wanted as I do not feel comfortable with these sort of questions. Not because its some big grand secret, but rather because I am no Medical Doctor, and that's truly the only people certified and qualified to give advice on such things. The information on such topics isn't hard to fine there's plenty of forums and boards with great members all over the web that cover these topics in detail. I personally just don't advise anyone on the topic because I don't want some guy having some freak allergic reaction and killing over, just because he took my advice onsomething like this.

What's your diet like at 300 lbs Dallas?

[QUOTE=SideShowDoc;3553477]What's your diet like at 300 lbs Dallas?[/QUOT]

Meal 1
    3/4 cup cream of rice
    1.5 cup egg whites
    4 whole free range omega eggs
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1/2 cup greek yogurt

meal 2
    10 oz chicken
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice
    1/2 avacado

training session #1
    75 carbs and bcaa post training

meal 3
    12oz fish
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice

meal 4
    10oz fillet
    10oz red potato

training session #2
    same carbs and bcaa

repeat meal 3

Meal 6
    6oz fillet
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup oats (sometimes rice)

[QUOTE=DallasMcCarver;3553764]
    Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    What's your diet like at 300 lbs Dallas?[/QUOT]

Meal 1
    3/4 cup cream of rice
    1.5 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1/2 cup greek yogurt

meal 2
    10 oz chicken
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice
    1/2 avacado

training session #1

meal 3
    12oz fish
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice

meal 4
    10oz fillet
    10oz red potato

training session #2
    same carbs and bcaa

repeat meal 3

Meal 6
    6oz fillet
    1 cup egg whites
    hello dalas..whats the main differences betewen hanys and john o reagan diets or nutrition advice you think made an impact on you?

[QUOTE=DallasMcCarver;3553764]
    Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    What's your diet like at 300 lbs Dallas?[/QUOT]

Meal 1
    3/4 cup cream of rice
    1.5 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1/2 cup greek yogurt

meal 2
    10 oz chicken
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice
    1/2 avacado

training session #1

meal 3
    12oz fish
    1.5-2 cups jasmine rice

meal 4
    10oz fillet
    10oz red potato

training session #2
    same carbs and bcaa

repeat meal 3

Meal 6
    6oz fillet
    1 cup egg whites
    hello dalas..whats the main differences betewen hanys and john o reagan diets or nutrition advice you think made an impact on you?
    also the meats are cooked wheights?

[QUOTE=bill2;3553789]

also the meats are cooked wheights?
    Yes meat are cooked weights. And the differences are Hany is developing my meals and diet around my body type and type of training, its more of a customized approached to what I need and need to change on my physique.

Hey Dallas...WAR EAGLE!!! hahaha! Heck of a game!

finxter - yes WAR EAGLE! it was incredible. you know I am so tired of hearing this replay many times on the news in my area. lol. I loved the play and hopefully we will win the SEC champs. Dallas- you are from TN? Vol fan? anyway, you looked great in the chest video- you have add more size- have you increase more volume in the chest training or the same training routine? I was just curious. I read somewhere that someone did lot of volume training that will put more size on the pecs. thanks man. yes eat lot too. whew! lol One more thing- why did your parents named you Dallas?

OK, now I understand what your asking. The answer is rather simple though I mean as a base line for most of the classic "cycles" people run they use some form of Testosterone correct? So I would say its safe to say the that being the single most used substance among the common runs would probably be the one consitant key player.sorry if I didn't answer this exactly as you wanted as I do not feel comfortable with these sort of questions. Not because its some big grand secret, but rather because I am no Medical Doctor, and that's truly the only people certified and qualified to give advice on such things. The information on such topics isn't hard to fine there's plenty of forums and boards with great members all over the web that cover these topics in detail. I personally just don't advise anyone on the topic because I don't want some guy having some freak allergic reaction and killing over, just because he took my advice onsomething like this.
    Plenty of great info from knowledgeable guys on the Chem Forum on this very site.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    finxter - yes WAR EAGLE! it was incredible. you know I am so tired of hearing this replay many times on the news in my area. lol. I loved the play and hopefully we will win the SEC champs. Dallas- you are from TN? Vol fan? anyway, you looked great in the chest video- you have add more size- have you increase more volume in the chest training or the same training routine? I was just curious. I read somewhere that someone did lot of volume training that will put more size on the pecs. thanks man. yes eat lot too. whew! lol One more thing- why did your parents named you Dallas?
    He's a bammer...I was just joking with him.

REally??? didn't know that. I am waiting for him to respond. lol that game was the best game ever. let me put it this way. 1st, the iron bowl, 2nd, the ga game, and the 3rd- texas A&M. WAR EAGLE Finxter!! I think we will win Sat! Somehow. lol.

Dallas with your training styles what have you noticed worked the best for you. As in do your prefer heavy weight in the low rep ranges or little lighter better contractions at a higher 8-12 range. Also between off season and during the season what changes do you tend to make to your training style if any? Thanks bro. The MD videos are great!

Quote Originally Posted by finxster View Post
    Hey Dallas...WAR EAGLE!!! hahaha! Heck of a game!
    Anyone else want to make my hit list!? In all seriousness though that was the national Championship game and everyone knows it. Thats what happens when you lose your drive and hunger, you get you feelings hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    I havent really increased the volume to be honest, more of just performing certain key exercises in ways that are more beneficial to just isolating and really keeping tension on my chest. As for my name... NO CLUE... I guess they just liked it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Plenty of great info from knowledgeable guys on the Chem Forum on this very site.
    Indeed!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast