Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with 2012 North American Overall Champ, Dallas McCarver

Quote Originally Posted by fdegel View Post
    Hey Dallas!
    Training videos, when they come out... on the bsn channel on youtube or MD ?
    Hopefully a mixture of all MD has a video of me training Arms that is all the way back from like a week after my show.. But obviously it is yet to be posted, hopefully it will be up this week. As for more I will have more coming out soon. Both on MD and BSN.

Nobody

Hey Dallas, first of all, you looking great, and i think you will gonna do some big things in the next years if you keep going this way. I have a question about AAS. If you don't want, of course feel free to skip this question.

Do you cycle your steroids or you never come off and simply blast and cruise? Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    Hey Dallas, first of all, you looking great, and i think you will gonna do some big things in the next years if you keep going this way. I have a question about AAS. If you don't want, of course feel free to skip this question.

Do you cycle your steroids or you never come off and simply blast and cruise? Thank you in advance
    Hey man just dont want you to think I am ignoring you, It is just that I honestly dont feel nearly educated enough in the area of these drugs to give any advice regarding the use of them.

Dallas................... Where are the training videos? Nobody has ever seen it.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
    Hey man just dont want you to think I am ignoring you, It is just that I honestly dont feel nearly educated enough in the area of these drugs to give any advice regarding the use of them.
    No problem bro, thank you anyway.

And good luck with your future, you're doing great!

14oz chicken. thats 100g protein.. do you feel having such high protein per meal is beneficial to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
    14oz chicken. thats 100g protein.. do you feel having such high protein per meal is beneficial to you?
    Closer to 87 grams of protein, but I Kind of look at it like this.. An argument can be made that its over eating or too much food and unhealthy. I listen to my body though and if I feel I can handle more than 10 i do 12 if more than 12 I do 14.. Like I said I do believe its so much easier to under eat than it is to over train...

Gotta commend you on that thread in the No Bull section. I don't understand the confusion and dislike over there. I mean, i played college ball. Came to college a 310lb Nose tackle and graduated a 280lb DE. 300lbs as a 6 foot and up O-lineman is the norm. Those guys need to look at a college football roster, not very many lineman are under 290-300lbs, especially OL.

Anyways, keep grindin bro and focusing on your time to shine.
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Quote Originally Posted by EmekajOkammor View Post
    Gotta commend you on that thread in the No Bull section. I don't understand the confusion and dislike over there. I mean, i played college ball. Came to college a 310lb Nose tackle and graduated a 280lb DE. 300lbs as a 6 foot and up O-lineman is the norm. Those guys need to look at a college football roster, not very many lineman are under 290-300lbs, especially OL.

Anyways, keep grindin bro and focusing on your time to shine.
    Yeah man, you know how some folks are.. lol.. anyways thanks for the positive words brother.

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Hey Dallas,
    How is your current status short before christmas?
    Do you will take any tasty christmas dishes or you say no :-)

Take care and have fun inside the gym
    cheers
    Christian
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Quote Originally Posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
    Hey Dallas,
    How is your current status short before christmas?
    Do you will take any tasty christmas dishes or you say no :-)

Take care and have fun inside the gym
    cheers
    Christian
    All is good, just staying busy man.
    As for the Christmas food, yeah I eat a little cheat stuff every now and then.

First off...WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Haha! Had to get that in brother. Saw you a big bama fan, you originally from here?

What kind of weights you putting up in the gym?

You do twice a day workouts for everything, or just legs?

Keep it up bro! Not too many big pros here in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by finxster View Post
    First off...WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Haha! Had to get that in brother. Saw you a big bama fan, you originally from here?

What kind of weights you putting up in the gym?

You do twice a day workouts for everything, or just legs?

Keep it up bro! Not too many big pros here in the south.
    HAHA.. yeah and to that I say... lets compare this years score? or the number of championships? ahaha only busting ya balls bro, and no I'm born and raised in TN I just grew up in a family where my Step mother was a HUGE BAMA fan. So it wore off on me growing up.

As for the weights I'm one to leave my ego at the door not really about how much you can press or lift to me, more about how much you grow... but I mean for example some of my better lifts where I have pulled 675 on Deads for 6 reps, In off season of course lol. I also have hit 500 for 8 on bench, and probably my personal favorite was 315 for 12 on military.

But like I said to me its more about good form doing shit right.

What size shirt you wearing in your arm video?

I'm very impressed with your humble attitude and the way you talk. Most guys your age and even older are all about the heavy weights. You sound like a vet of the sport and like you've been competing for years. I honestly didn't know who you were until I saw your MD arm video and I was actually impressed when I found out your age. If you stay healthy and train your butt of you can go on to be great.

Mass Monster Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Just out of curiosity... Has Ed Connors been in contact with you or sponsored you? BTW- You look great brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Freakin_Rican View Post
    I'm very impressed with your humble attitude and the way you talk. Most guys your age and even older are all about the heavy weights. You sound like a vet of the sport and like you've been competing for years. I honestly didn't know who you were until I saw your MD arm video and I was actually impressed when I found out your age. If you stay healthy and train your butt of you can go on to be great.
    Thanks bro.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast