Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Double Header! 2 Interviews from Atlanta with Shawn Ray and Peter McGough!

Default Jay Cutler Double Header! 2 Interviews from Atlanta with Shawn Ray and Peter McGough!

Spotter

Jay Cutler beat Ronnie Coleman which many said was impossible so to defeat arguably the best mr Olympia of all time, i think its a real safe bet to say that Jay Cutler can destroy Phil Heath too

Quote Originally Posted by salfetka View Post
    Jay Cutler beat Ronnie Coleman which many said was impossible so to defeat arguably the best mr Olympia of all time, i think its a real safe bet to say that Jay Cutler can destroy Phil Heath too
    I like Jay but how can he beat Phil if he lost all the detail he ever had? Just look at his back poses... His back looks like one giant muscle and Phil has anatomy atlas on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Great interview Peter! Just two old friends talking. Awesome!

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Peter DA MAN!!!! good interview

ok who where the top 3 in the super heavies?? cant find it anywhere

and looking great, lil mama, WoW

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pewee View Post
    So did Gunter.
    Gunter beat a pre 2003 Ronnie and it wasnt at the O.

If Jay is 100% (2009) he can beat anyone! In that condition he is too big and wide for heath and just as conditioned
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

great interview! Jay always answers questions intelligently!

MR. O 2013!

I have been with him the last 3 weeks and i could see him getting bigger but shit what a insane difference since Oct 22!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Damn Jay looking good going into his forties! Well spoken and sincere,two reasons Im a huge Jay cutler fan!

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Great interview Peter! Just two old friends talking. Awesome!
    Yes, and one can see Jay must be up to 280-285 at least again and looking swole. Now, dave, the question becomes: Jay mentioned he will sign the Mr Olympia 2013 contract and that it would be filmed soon. Is this epic event taking place at the couch of MadMax6?

nope at the nationals this will take place. And prob 270 not 280's yet1

Quote Originally Posted by salfetka View Post
    \

Jay's best years are behing. He will never beat Phil or Kai, for that matter.

Jay has always been an underdog and people have always doubted him (myself included) I never thought he would beat Ronnie...but he did. I never thought he could make a comeback and regain the Olympia title he lost, but he did. Jay is up against guys like Phil and Kai who have superior genetics and superior shape to go along with the considerable size they have put on. For Jay to win he would have to be better than he ever was before...but I would not bet against Jay again. To say he doesn't have a chance would be to discount the size of Jay's heart...logic says he cant win...but having been amazed by his achievements before I won't doubt Jay Cutler again. Anything is possible. But it will take his all time best to beat an improved Phil or an improved Kai.

He has put on alot of size recently.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
    Jay has always been an underdog and people have always doubted him (myself included) I never thought he would beat Ronnie...but he did. I never thought he could make a comeback and regain the Olympia title he lost, but he did. Jay is up against guys like Phil and Kai who have superior genetics and superior shape to go along with the considerable size they have put on. For Jay to win he would have to be better than he ever was before...but I would not bet against Jay again. To say he doesn't have a chance would be to discount the size of Jay's heart...logic says he cant win...but having been amazed by his achievements before I won't doubt Jay Cutler again. Anything is possible. But it will take his all time best to beat an improved Phil or an improved Kai.
    Basically agree in this analysis. I think it is possible because he did take out a 300 pound Ronnie Coleman in 2006, and if he comes in as a kind of a combo between 2006/2009, Jay should be standing on stage at the Orleans Arena next year at 270-275 shredded and totally peeled pounds. With that he would basically blow Phil off the stage because Mr Olympia is still quite a bit about who is the biggest and baddest on that given day. In order to get there I think it would require iron focus from hereon, so I only hope all this bus tour travelling is not going to hold him back. Jay appears to be at his best when he stays in Vegas and has the mind-set of his earlier days/a warrior before the world got to hectic and demanding around him. For business reasons these days may not come again, so he needs to find a way in which he goes through the motions with the business but where his heart and mind is set totally on the Mr Olympia stage in September next year. This will all be decided within the first seconds Jay steps on that stage. If he comes on that stage as decribed above people will be shocked like in 2009. If he walks on that stage in 95 % of his best, it will also be over within seconds. These first few seconds on stage is what Jay should have in mind as he prepares to take back the title and claim his fifth Mr O. It will be epic, that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    Basically agree in this analysis. I think it is possible because he did take out a 300 pound Ronnie Coleman in 2006, and if he comes in as a kind of a combo between 2006/2009, Jay should be standing on stage at the Orleans Arena next year at 270-275 shredded and totally peeled pounds. With that he would basically blow Phil off the stage because Mr Olympia is still quite a bit about who is the biggest and baddest on that given day. In order to get there I think it would require iron focus from hereon, so I only hope all this bus tour travelling is not going to hold him back. Jay appears to be at his best when he stays in Vegas and has the mind-set of his earlier days/a warrior before the world got to hectic and demanding around him. For business reasons these days may not come again, so he needs to find a way in which he goes through the motions with the business but where his heart and mind is set totally on the Mr Olympia stage in September next year. This will all be decided within the first seconds Jay steps on that stage. If he comes on that stage as decribed above people will be shocked like in 2009. If he walks on that stage in 95 % of his best, it will also be over within seconds. These first few seconds on stage is what Jay should have in mind as he prepares to take back the title and claim his fifth Mr O. It will be epic, that is for sure.
    lol I am too actually expecting him to come in in high 270's shredded and full. That would be hard to beat or probably unbeatable. good night sweet phil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast