Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBW: CHAD DISCUSSES "THE NEW" TEAM CUTLER! - Plus: Sergio Tribute & Yersky Visits - LISTEN NOW!

MD Senior Features Editor Dan Solomon's Avatar

Default PBW: CHAD DISCUSSES "THE NEW" TEAM CUTLER! - Plus: Sergio Tribute & Yersky Visits - LISTEN NOW!

PBW: CAN CHAD HELP JAY RE-GAIN TITLE? (Monday LISTEN NOW)

Plus: Remembering Sergio Oliva & A Visit with NPC National Champ Brian Yersky

It’s Official – Jay Cutler’s contract to compete at the 2013 Olympia is signed, sealed & delivered. On this week’s edition of PBW we’ll discuss Jay's unusual decision to commit to the event nearly a FULL YEAR before the contest….and Chad Nicholls addresses the various reports that have linked Chad and Jay together for his 2013 prep. -- Also on this weeks show, Bob Chick stops by for a special tribute to the late Sergio Oliva, including an encore presentation of Sergio’s memorable visit to the show, before he fell ill. – Presented by MD, this week's broadcast will be available on Monday at 8pm ET.

Just Added: Newly crowned National Champ Brian Yersky also makes his first visit to the show!

Check out MD's "PBW Page"- http://www.musculardevelopment.com/pro-bodybuilding-worldwide.html

For more info, visit www.ProBodybuildingRadio.com
    Replays ProvidedCourtesy of Bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 20th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
    MD Magazine, Senior Features Editor & Columnist
    PBW Radio, Creator & Host

Jay's up aginst some serious challengers in kai and Phil... But back with Chad finally, Jay could come in looking like he did a few years back, crazy detail and wider than both of them.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    Jay's up aginst some serious challengers in kai and Phil... But back with Chad finally, Jay could come in looking like he did a few years back, crazy detail and wider than both of them.
    Totally agree!

Gonna be another awesome show for sure. I would love to see MD come out with an issue with Sergio on the cover.

Beach Body

is jay gonna be on the show or they are just going to talk about him?

Banned

its will be real hard for him!

Amateur Threat

never say never with the big man

It will prove to be Chad's most challenging assignment..yet. What might work for Jay is the time off may have bought him some time/youthfulness to his physique.
    "Fix your camera kid, I ain't got time for this shit".. Dexter Jackson 04

Amateur Threat

I think Chris Aceto would have been the wiser choice. I believe him and Jay did talk but nothing was worked out. It may have to do with Aceto working with Shawn and I don't think Jay loved having Hany work with Phil while trying to work with him. I think Chad is an equal to Aceto for the most part , just thought the past history would have been beneficial. Chad and Jay will have to develop a relationship and learn each others ways while trying to win the title. That process may have been smoother for Jay and Chris even though Jay's body has surely changed. Still rooting for the two it would be nice to see both guys get back to the top.

Chad has not brought anyone in to show in amazing shape for a looooong time. Bad choice IMO.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Chad has not brought anyone in to show in amazing shape for a looooong time. Bad choice IMO.
    i think we are putting cart before the horse and this is on jay and how hot is that fire inside!! does he still have that inhuman drive it takes to get to were he needs to get to in order to beat phil?? easy to talk the talk but the walk is a hell of alot different when you have to push when you know you really dont NEED to... chad is a small part of this HUGE question

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    i think we are putting cart before the horse and this is on jay and how hot is that fire inside!! does he still have that inhuman drive it takes to get to were he needs to get to in order to beat phil?? easy to talk the talk but the walk is a hell of alot different when you have to push when you know you really dont NEED to... chad is a small part of this HUGE question
    Just wait and see...

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Just wait and see...
    would love nothing more than to see the big man pull it off max...for sure..just think chad is not the big part of this whole thing as the thread is asking

When Jay first brought up the idea of working with Chad, I did not think it was a good one but the more I think about it, the more I think this will be a winning combo. Jay knows what to do for most of the year but where he can use the most help is towards the end because no matter how good someone is, as the show approaches, all sense of self evaluation goes out the window. He cannot be objective, that's where Chad will be very valuable, he has a very clear idea of what it will take for Jay to win and he will make sure that he ends up there. I LOVE the fact that Jay will be the only person in the Olympia Chad will be working with because, all his time will be spent on monitoring Jay and that way, mistakes will be avoided. That's exactly what Hany did in 2009 and look what happened. Chad is right when he says that because he studied Jay for years in order to keep Ronnie ahead, it gives him a great advantage. I think this is gonna be his best year yet.

inb4 photoshopped pics of Jay's new 30in waist..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Amateur Threat

This should be interesting!

He has already made history doing this once before, and now all i read are doubts once again just like when Dex was Mr.O he already proved you wrong once. but keep up the negativity its just going to motivate him once again...you should know by now whether you like Jay or you dont, never count him out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast